Ben Yeo's S$90,000 condo overhaul

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com...ons-351296

how come this fellow seem " got money " his F&B business I doubt successful come host and acting he seem don't have much project either.

950 sq ft? Seems like it's a bit bigger leh.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Thanks to his customers for buying his overcharged chee cheong fun.

(12-03-2023, 02:07 PM)Levin Wrote:  950 sq ft? Seems like it's a bit bigger leh.

this size is too cramped for 4 persons leh.

hawker can also make so much….better quit his mediocre show biz career

(12-03-2023, 02:22 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  this size is too cramped for 4 persons leh.

I feel so too but ok lah, 1 child 1 room plus 1 master bedroom for the parents. Livable.

His condo is like 3 room flat size only

So small condo how lian simi...

(12-03-2023, 02:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  His condo is like 3 room flat size only

Closer to the newer 4-room flat size. 950 sqft is about 88 sqm.

I thought he is very rich?

(12-03-2023, 02:50 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I thought he is very rich?

parent rich?

I only curious how he can get money to invest on his F&B business.
He not say a popular artist either. No much project and show.

(12-03-2023, 03:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  parent rich?

I only curious how he can get money to invest on his F&B business.
He not say a popular artist either. No much project and show.

You know what is OPM or not? Ben know a lot about cooking many kinds of famous dish because he had been going around many countries and worked as apprentice under many chefs. With such skills can get OPM very easy lah. .... Big Grin

(12-03-2023, 03:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You know what is OPM or not? Ben know a lot about cooking many kinds of famous dish because he had been going around many countries and worked as apprentice under many chefs. With such skills can get OPM very easy lah. .... Big Grin

more like " BS " ? just like what Michelin award on hawker foods , is literally BS around.

REAL nice hawker foods in fact are the ones don't have what Michelin award tag with it.

so far come reviews , even " can fake " No body don't go give review on this fellow F&B business leh I so far never see.

ironic, i see is hawker foods people review

(12-03-2023, 03:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  more like " BS " ? just like what Michelin award on hawker foods , is literally BS around.

REAL nice hawker foods in fact are the ones don't have what Michelin award tag with it.

so far come reviews , even " can fake " No body don't go give review on this fellow F&B business leh I so far never see.

ironic, i see is hawker foods people review

What BS? His apprenticeship with many different sifus were all documented and aired on mediacorpse before. Actually that Michelin award is rubbish compared to Ben's real stuff. ... Big Grin

(12-03-2023, 03:13 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  What BS? His apprenticeship with many different sifus were all documented and aired on mediacorpse before. Actually that Michelin award is rubbish compared to Ben's real stuff. ... Big Grin

You eat before his Crap foods meh? So far no body claim is nice.
I only know he get that Japanese Youtuber go " advertise " as usual this fellow always say wow, nice, blah blah since these Youtuber ,influencer is just promoting.

(12-03-2023, 03:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You eat before his Crap foods meh? So far no body claim is nice.
I only know he get that Japanese Youtuber go " advertise " as usual this fellow always say wow, nice, blah blah since these Youtuber ,influencer is just promoting.
Aiya, nice or not I dunno. What is important is his track record and people with money are willing to invest with him. He not like you got a big mouth going around and diss everyone except yourself ... Big Grin

(12-03-2023, 03:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Aiya, nice or not I dunno. What is important is his track record and people with money are willing to invest with him. He not like you got a big mouth going around and diss everyone except yourself ... Big Grin

invest also " MUST RESEARCH, STUDY RAH "

is true his f&b business is not successful.

you go find out yourself lor don't believe me.

His previous one already close , but one thing he never give up rah, still continue open again

(12-03-2023, 03:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  invest also " MUST RESEARCH, STUDY RAH "

is true his f&b business is not successful.

you go find out yourself lor don't believe me.

His previous one already close , but one thing he never give up rah, still continue open again

Means one thing - still got many rich uncles with plenty money but dunno what business to do so they invest in him. ..... Big Grin

Nice and got taste.

Not like Malaysian Garang Guni's house

[Image: Living-Room.png]

(12-03-2023, 02:27 PM)Levin Wrote:  I feel so too but ok lah, 1 child 1 room plus 1 master bedroom for the parents. Livable.

it’s a 2 bedder….2 kids will have to squeeze in 1 room. 
imo this size is already cramped for 2 persons…

For ppl coming from Msia where houses are big, it maybe a bit cramped for 4 ppl but if Ben from young born and grow up in Spore this kind of size should be get used to it liao. Not squeezed just nice.

Msia house always so big and got empty rooms wonder got hantu live in or not. Applies to those old ppl house all kids go outside earn eat only come back once a while during holidays like CNY big event.

(12-03-2023, 04:12 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  it’s a 2 bedder….2 kids will have to squeeze in 1 room. 
imo this size is already cramped for 2 persons…

Oh, that children bedroom is a single room? 

Saw the photo below, thought it was 2 different rooms:

[Image: hero_image_2.png?itok=3VJYHVB2]

"[[ForeverAlone Wrote:]

how come this fellow seem " got money " his F&B business I doubt successful come host and acting he seem don't have much project either.
Must be eat soft rice, he depend on wife money.
[+] 2 users Like joyce_tay's post

(12-03-2023, 03:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Aiya, nice or not I dunno. What is important is his track record and people with money are willing to invest with him. He not like you got a big mouth going around and diss everyone except yourself ... Big Grin

Don't play play hor....he very rich but no car and worst no driving lic. I very poor only paid over $1m in COE to PAP. Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(12-03-2023, 05:44 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Don't play play hor....he very rich but no car and worst no driving lic. I very poor only paid over $1m in COE to PAP. Rotfl
Bro congrats, you are rich man in this forum. We envy you.
[+] 1 user Likes Spiderman's post

(12-03-2023, 05:48 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  Bro congrats, you are rich man in this forum. We envy you.

No need envy lah. Just get driving lic....cars sure come to u wan. Rotfl

how is this even news?
and wanna buy a condo , but cannnot afford one for space for all yr family then dont buy lah