pap is almost bankrupt

(05-11-2021, 05:38 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  We are not welfare state like USA, UK or some other countries and ñeither do we have millions of refugees to feed until they reach 16 years old.

Why did the billions go to?

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL "
WE DONT HV natural disasters.
if there are how much more need to spend annually like in us phillipines aND OTHER COUNTRIES.
i WILL never believe 10 yrs surplus all gone in a yr .what a stupid excuse.
reserves are for unforeseen circumstances as like in this covid,so if the pap keep saying no money the more they say the more we jusyt ignore.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

A “healthy” contribution from corporate income tax and property-related taxes this year has shored up the Government’s coffers, enabling recent COVID-19 support measures to be rolled out without tapping on past reserves.

Lai liao lia liao...more $$$ into ChingHu coffer.

(04-11-2021, 01:06 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/2021/1...fdl5BZrHww
So simple. Tax tax n more tax... Rotfl

(05-11-2021, 05:48 PM)talky Wrote:  MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL "
WE DONT HV natural disasters.
if there are how much more need to spend annually like in us phillipines aND OTHER COUNTRIES.
i WILL never believe 10 yrs surplus all gone in a yr .what a stupid excuse.
reserves are for unforeseen circumstances as like in this covid,so if the pap keep saying no money the more they say the more we jusyt ignore.

Sometimes I wonder, PaP is too rich and cannot count too many zeros. They splurge on too many places without being accountable to anyone. Who audits them?

Should claw back from all the foreigners who are studying here, and those FTs should be taxed 5% more than locals . . . .

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(05-11-2021, 08:27 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Sometimes I wonder, PaP is too rich and cannot count too many zeros. They splurge on too many places without being accountable to anyone. Who audits them?

Should claw back from all the foreigners who are studying here, and those FTs should be taxed 5% more than locals . . . .

I support your idea...... Clapping

(04-11-2021, 06:58 PM)debono Wrote:  I reckon the reserves is in the trillions .....perhaps 2 trillions......

Asset is not cash flow. 
Asset cannot sell immediately, and may sell below buying price. 

Sg need to be lot more cautious in the spending going forward.

(05-11-2021, 08:53 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Asset is not cash flow. 
Asset cannot sell immediately, and may sell below buying price. 

Sg need to be lot more cautious in the spending going forward.

Yes we should be prudent with our spending, especially big ticket items..... Rolleyes

(05-11-2021, 08:56 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes we should be prudent with our spending, especially big ticket items..... Rolleyes

then how to boast to  be  world nr 1 .
the worlds most expensive cost for design of a rubbish bin !!

(04-11-2021, 06:10 PM)debono Wrote:  We will not be bankrupt so soon, cos there are many sources of income to the garment, such as COE, corporate taxes, GST, personal income tax, property tax, stamp duty fees and FW levy  etc......... Laughing
pap financial system is 'illuminati' based system
once the quantum financial system comes in
alot of things will happen..

(06-11-2021, 03:40 PM)talky Wrote:  then how to boast to  be  world nr 1 .

They (the MIW) should audit on how did they derive the cost of a rubbish bin centre... Angry

The system is poison by this people

(05-11-2021, 08:27 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Sometimes I wonder, PaP is too rich and cannot count too many zeros. They splurge on too many places without being accountable to anyone. Who audits them?

Yep. When they need more money, they just impose regressive taxes to tax the masses. They avoid the progressive taxes for high earners like themselves, estate duty, etc.

(06-11-2021, 03:40 PM)talky Wrote:  then how to boast to  be  world nr 1 .

We don't want to be the world's most expensive country.....we don't want to be number one in this instance.. crying

The way PAP works, no transparency and no accountability.  They cannot Self- Manage nor Self- Regulate. 

Even their Rule of Law regarding Oxley House was a national joke.

NEVER trust PAP.

[Image: CCS-Rule-of-Law.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(06-11-2021, 04:55 PM)Ola Wrote:  The way PAP works, no transparency and no accountability.  They cannot Self- Manage nor Self- Regulate. 

Even their Rule of Law regarding Oxley House was a national joke.

NEVER trust PAP.

[Image: CCS-Rule-of-Law.png]

IMHO, the 38 Oxley house should not be debated in Parliament, but outside Parliament. It should be an internal affair...... Huh