Bible can prove isreal own the land?

以色列驻联合国代表,拿着圣经称:“这是‘地契’”。这个举动,让中国网友笑了。一本由故事组成的书,而且不知道什么时候写的,竟然当成了历史依据。中国网友认为,中国拿出任何一本古书,都可以说世界是中国的。

https://m.163.com/dy/article/IHR1491P0553P1OY.html
[+] 2 users Like Bigbluedot's post

Written during Stoneage!  Rotfl

Jews send Jesus to his death

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-10-2023, 10:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Jews send Jesus to his death

Did Jesus get married and have a child? If have that means the child blood is tainted with human no longer pure

Which bible? There are dozens
[+] 1 user Likes Hope's post

西游记can proof that there is孙悟空 and 猪八戒
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(26-10-2023, 10:47 PM)sgh Wrote:  Did Jesus get married and have a child? If have that means the child blood is tainted with human no longer pure

Bible no says, means dun hab

(26-10-2023, 08:58 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  以色列驻联合国代表,拿着圣经称:“这是‘地契’”。这个举动,让中国网友笑了。一本由故事组成的书,而且不知道什么时候写的,竟然当成了历史依据。中国网友认为,中国拿出任何一本古书,都可以说世界是中国的。

https://m.163.com/dy/article/IHR1491P0553P1OY.html

Written in the Bible as proof leh! Big Grin You believe meh? Thinking

They expected the Messiah aka Saviour to be like Genghis Khan, a warrior riding a warhorse who would lead an army to defeat the Romans. A carpenter's son riding a donkey into town was not their idea of a Messiah.

They rejected Him.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(27-10-2023, 04:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Bible no says, means dun hab

Bible who write one ?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(27-10-2023, 04:42 PM)sgh Wrote:  Bible who write one ?

Bible says Jesus is coming back again lah! Big Grin You don't believe meh? Thinking

(27-10-2023, 05:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Bible says Jesus is coming back again lah! Big Grin You don't believe meh? Thinking

How he come back since his Virgin Mother die already long time ago? G*d will find another virgin to carry the new Jesus from baby to come out?

(27-10-2023, 05:50 PM)sgh Wrote:  How he come back since his Virgin Mother die already long time ago? G*d will find another virgin to carry the new Jesus from baby to come out?

When Jesus comes back is end of the world Judgement Day liao lah! Big Grin You believe or not leh? Thinking

(27-10-2023, 04:42 PM)sgh Wrote:  Bible who write one ?

Many people wrote the Bible lah! Big Grin Moses wrote Genesis, for example, lah! You believe meh? Thinking

Well, the argument is Bible is fictional thus we have to prove Bible can actually function as a glorified history book.

If you believe in Berlin Pedestal, then it will align with the timeline of the Bible thus proving Bible does have some accuracy on history. Even if you don't believe in Berlin Pedestal thus the Bible, there's still the Merneptah Stele which does prove ancient Israel.

Ancient Japanese history still got to duplicate from Ancient Chinese history as during that time, the Jap still did not have their own written words.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-10-2023, 11:50 PM)Clyde Wrote:  西游记can proof that there is孙悟空 and 猪八戒

Chinese 封神榜, nobody can doubt.
The Chinese Red lantern represents 姜子牙lah。 Rotfl

Before 关公,姜子牙 was the Warrior General.
朱元璋kaypoh, went to change it to 关公。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

How do the writings or carvings on some stones prove that something is historically true? The Egypt paramids and burial places also show the Sun god. Means it's real?

Can the Quran prove Palestine own the land?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-10-2023, 07:35 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Chinese 封神榜, nobody can doubt.
The Chinese Red lantern represents 姜子牙lah。  Rotfl

Before 关公,姜子牙 was the Warrior General.
朱元璋kaypoh, went to change it to 关公。

My Christian friends said that if you don't believe in Jesus Christ and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, you will end up in hell fire leh! Big Grin You don't believe meh? Thinking

(27-10-2023, 04:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  They expected the Messiah aka Saviour to be like Genghis Khan, a warrior riding a warhorse who would lead an army to defeat the Romans. A carpenter's son riding a donkey into town was not their idea of a Messiah.

They rejected Him.

Such superficial and materialist bunch of people …  so they expect this?

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(27-10-2023, 07:41 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How do the writings or carvings on some stones prove that something is historically true? The Egypt paramids and burial places also show the Sun god. Means it's real?

Then we also have Kurkh Monoliths, Mesha Stele, Tel Dan stele. All these are very old stones with similar carbon dating, different writings, different locations.

(27-10-2023, 08:28 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  My Christian friends said that if you don't believe in Jesus Christ and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, you will end up in hell fire leh! Big Grin You don't believe meh? Thinking

Well, some believe in burning paper money so their ancestors can get it and use it in hell. You believe har?

(27-10-2023, 08:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, some believe in burning paper money so their ancestors can get it and use it in hell. You believe har?

I don't believe lah! Big Grin

If you don't practice the 5 precepts also end up in the hell or animal realm. This one Buddha said.

Because they hated him lah! Big Grin

(27-10-2023, 08:32 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  Then we also have Kurkh Monoliths, Mesha Stele, Tel Dan stele. All these are very old stones with similar carbon dating, different writings, different locations.

Doesn't matter how old. 

If 5000 years later some people found writings on the walls about Ali Baba and the 40 thieves, both in Singapore and Malaysia, it means Ali Baba must have existed  Laughing

(27-10-2023, 07:41 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How do the writings or carvings on some stones prove that something is historically true? The Egypt paramids and burial places also show the Sun god. Means it's real?

The Bible is not a compilation of carvings. It is a translation of documents which were not even written in English. As the English language evolved, the English translation also got revised as it would not be understood easily by the masses today if you write thou and thee instead of you .

For someone who claimed to have worked in Israel, it's shocking that you have never heard of the Dead Sea Scrolls..  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(27-10-2023, 09:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Doesn't matter how old. 

If 5000 years later some people found writings on the walls about Ali Baba and the 40 thieves, both in Singapore and Malaysia, it means Ali Baba must have existed  Laughing

That is why multiple accounts is what make it credible and given the era, craving stone is a lot of work. But hey, deny whatever you want. It doesn't speak about archaeology, it speak about you.

(27-10-2023, 10:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Bible is not a compilation of carvings. It is a translation of documents which were not even written in English. As the English language evolved, the English translation also got revised as it would not be understood easily by the masses today if you write thou and thee instead of you .

For someone who claimed to have worked in Israel, it's shocking that you have never heard of the Dead Sea Scrolls..  Rolleyes

Did I say I have never heard about the dead sea scrolls? I've even seen it in a museum.

BTW, you have totally misinterpreted and distorted my post. I did not say the bible is a compilation of carvings. All I'm saying is that the deduction that something must be 100% true because of some narrations dug up from the earth or on the walls is flawed.