Jurong hawker's reply after diner shows him caterpillar in his fish soup

'Eat until like that then return': Jurong hawker's reply after diner shows him caterpillar in his fish soup

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3WZt9wB

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Really too much!

The meimei no need to pay for the extra protein yet still want to kpkb Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

That means the veggies not laced with pesticides
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(13-01-2023, 12:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  That means the veggies not laced with pesticides

Which is healthier Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(13-01-2023, 11:59 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  'Eat until like that then return': Jurong hawker's reply after diner shows him caterpillar in his fish soup

Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(13-01-2023, 11:59 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  'Eat until like that then return': Jurong hawker's reply after diner shows him caterpillar in his fish soup

Maybe diner put in one lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

In durian now in soup 😄

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Else next time need to flip all veg before eating.. Lols
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

(13-01-2023, 12:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Which is healthier Big Grin

Who would want to eat a dish with a caterpillar in it.............? Laughing
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(13-01-2023, 08:10 PM)debono Wrote:  Who would want to eat a dish with a caterpillar in it.............? Laughing

More protein but same price leh!  Big Grin

(13-01-2023, 08:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  More protein but same price leh!  Big Grin

Would you want to eat this protein............? Rotfl

(13-01-2023, 08:31 PM)debono Wrote:  Would you want to eat this protein............? Rotfl

Hmm… if it boils down to simply for life sustenance, yes without a doubt Big Grin

东虫夏草。

if accusation of caterpillar i veg is true.it does not matter how much is consume,
what it show is the stall owner did not put enough effort to wash vege before cooking,
heard it is common situations in outside cook food. as it takes a lot of effort to wash veg like at home.

(13-01-2023, 08:38 PM)sclim Wrote:  if accusation of caterpillar i veg is true.it does not matter how much is consume,
what it show is the stall owner did not put enough effort to wash vege before cooking,
heard it is common situations in outside cook food. as it takes a lot of effort to wash veg like at home.

Quite true........it takes much time and effort to wash the veg. clean....... Laughing

(13-01-2023, 08:10 PM)debono Wrote:  Who would want to eat a dish with a caterpillar in it.............? Laughing

Next time got cockroach also blame hawker lah! Big Grin

(13-01-2023, 08:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Next time got cockroach also blame hawker lah! Big Grin

Or else blame who............? Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(13-01-2023, 08:43 PM)debono Wrote:  Or else blame who............? Rotfl

Maybe you put inside the bowl one leh! Big Grin

(13-01-2023, 08:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Next time got cockroach also blame hawker lah! Big Grin
Next your soup got cockroaches and lizards in it, you going to thank the hawker is it
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(13-01-2023, 12:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  That means the veggies not laced with pesticides

Also means the hawker (or most hawkers) don't wash the vegetables before cooking.
And nobody knows when pesticide-laden veg will be sold, so imo best is to avoid eating leafy vegs for hawker meals.

(13-01-2023, 09:09 PM)sgxin Wrote:  Also means the hawker (or most hawkers) don't wash the vegetables before cooking.
And nobody knows when pesticide-laden veg will be sold, so imo best is to avoid eating leafy vegs for hawker meals.

I agree with your findings.... Clapping Gesti-109

Clean the vegetables?
I doubt if all these hawkers or restaurants clean their crockery properly

Watch what happen in a famous curry restaurant in KL
Washing their plates in dirty drains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Px8se15XQ

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(13-01-2023, 08:54 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Next your soup got cockroaches and lizards in it, you going to thank the hawker is it

Extra ingredients FREE OF CHARGE one leh! Big Grin

(14-01-2023, 06:09 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Extra ingredients FREE OF CHARGE one leh! Big Grin

Agree with you. Hawker should have charged extra for the ingredient.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

NEA no take action ?

Tourist asked why old folks are clearing plates - return your own plates then fw take over the cleaning jobs. Smile

People complain about extra protein and aliens in food - legalize agenda on consumption of insects. Smile

Job well done, up million dollar pay to another million or two pa.

Yarlor we are too pampered liao Big Grin

Later if gotch war can see sinkies kill each other for mice and caterpillars Laughing

Cook until like that then give customer.

I am not surprised

these chup chai peng, the supplier are suppose to have wash for them

so their job is to cut and cook, not wash

so if the supplier eat snake ,,, they cook ... we eat and see extras in our plate lo