HSI below 19k, alibaba below 85, comie dogs stop bark run road

as thread title, LOL LOL!
all these know nut comie dogs here, up ask all to buy, down all keep quiet & run road! norm!
all these dogs & their brainless supporters here are all the same!
almost never get 1 thing right in their life & post here when truth out! hahaaa!

(24-08-2022, 11:31 AM)kokee Wrote:  as thread title, LOL LOL!
all these know nut comie dogs here, up ask all to buy, down all keep quiet & run road! norm!
almost never get 1 thing right in their life & post here when truth out! hahaaa!

[Image: B33-CB116-E159-4459-A9-B4-834-FB827-B5-CD.gif]

Moronic kokee your daddy laughs at you cheo kau peng hor

China economy now in real trouble.
Drought...killing production exports and crops

Nothing govt can do.

Hard times for China.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I have run many rounds already, you still holding the crying babies.

Buying is always push price down to buy
Selling is always push price up to sell.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(24-08-2022, 11:31 AM)kokee Wrote:  as thread title, LOL LOL!

Knn u started the thread. U barking first leh

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(24-08-2022, 11:36 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I have run many rounds already, you still holding the crying babies.

I buy china stock? LOL LOL!
this bloody liar, just last week change thread title to call for buy of alibaba!
now change thread title again?
this totally no credibility liar here!
all these comie dogs here are the same!
bark lies without evidence! I sell, I buy, I many round? my foot liars! all these are real dogs!

all these rubbish comie dogs can only use rubbish posts to block my posts!
can never post 1 truth posts with value!

(24-08-2022, 11:41 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these rubbish comie dogs can only use rubbish posts to block my posts!
can never post 1 truth posts with value!

Should be very happy as they bump up your posts so that others cannot miss it

china & HK stock today is really nothing as the real thing is not here yet!
1997 asia financial crisis will be back & this time in HK & china.
when the day happens, china stock & RMB, HKD will crash hard together like in 1997!
all the future shorts, debt burst, run road will be super scary!
not yet, be patient!
comie dogs & their brainless supporters here, buy more china whatever shit, now so cheap, convert all your asset to RMB asset today if you love ccp, china or whatever china rubbish! LOL LOL!

(24-08-2022, 11:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China economy now in real trouble.

Nothing govt can do.

Hard times for China.

Time to buy again for me. How abt u???

See 9988 now…. Rotfl
一柱擎天。

[Image: C65-F5-A23-5-BFC-40-EE-A27-A-345-C769-E8-CE7.png]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Still rising. Power meh!

[Image: C0-EBCF1-C-A3-F0-4-E38-8-CF6-53-C4976-D1039.png]

(24-08-2022, 11:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China economy now in real trouble.

Nothing govt can do.

Hard times for China.

Problems keep getting worse.
Those who are invested. Manage your risk properly.
Prepared for long winter and decline of China economy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Its their own china people with No Moral that cause the collapse of China...and human nature like them hard to change for better anytime soon..

comie dogs bark to buy buy alibaba, RMB, china asset last few weeks!
all these comie liars here, paper trade, act like real here, they will never post date & time of buy & sell, quantity & price! 
all these liars want face, forever make money? got moron here believe these dogs here? my foot! all these know nut!
bark empty lies on stock trading, show chart & nonsense to con here all the time!
all these bloody comie dogs here!

(07-09-2022, 01:41 PM)kokee Wrote:  comie dogs bark to buy buy alibaba, RMB, china asset last few weeks!
all these comie liars here, paper trade, act like real here, they will never post date & time of buy & sell, quantity & price! 
all these liars want face, forever make money? got moron here believe these dogs here? my foot! all these know nut!
bark empty lies on stock trading, show chart & nonsense to con here all the time!
all these bloody comie dogs here!

all these dogs bark buy buy alibaba or BYD or whatever shit, post rubbish chart! show fake trade cover up all BS!
price plunges now all disappear! you question them, they will bark sold at highest price without evidence, when they run they will not inform you to run! all these moronic comie liars here!
same to brainless comie supporters here, will never buy, song when price up, quiet like kitten when price crash!
all wait to die here, hold tight tight to their money, that is their hospitalized money to prolong their life if anything serious sickness on them in few yrs time! LOL LOL!
all these real dogs here! totally useless & balless like their ccp master!

[Image: BDA3-EE1-D-1-DAD-438-E-93-D3-431-E40897-C04.jpg]

[Image: 42397-BFB-1-F16-41-FE-8026-906-B63-BC77-C6.gif]

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee king of lies and know nuts

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one

(25-08-2022, 03:03 AM)victortan Wrote:  Time to buy again for me. How abt u???

I give up on China. The leadership and system is really bad.

Just housing market alone collapse is very bad not to mention so many other problems.

五毛们。open yr big eyes. See how much yr countrymen r peeing the banks. They r living like zombie now. Unless the government can write off their debts.

[Image: AVv-Xs-Eip-Pjm-TSG7-QKDOWjhd-QBq-Ci-ZVV8...ko-UTI.png]

(08-09-2022, 06:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I give up on China. The leadership and system is really bad.

Just housing market alone collapse is very bad not to mention so many other problems.

Right thing to do. There is still more fall to come it seem, unless we see leader change in character. While Hsi only 600 pts away from Mar low, market will likely break this low and shock many who is betting on that as bottom bounce.

now alibaba at 83, BYD at 270 & almost all china stock plunges, all comie dogs go to hide now!
when market up, these dogs jump out to shout to buy show all the rubbish chart & trading script to conn or brainwash morons, sell already? why did not inform morons here to sell together? my foot! all these comie liars here!
bark for the sick of barking, with all lies is ok to these liars! totally shameless!
yet got morons here still read & watch all these dogs post & thread to bring them to holan eventually!!!

(08-09-2022, 06:23 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  [Image: BDA3-EE1-D-1-DAD-438-E-93-D3-431-E40897-C04.jpg]

[Image: 42397-BFB-1-F16-41-FE-8026-906-B63-BC77-C6.gif]

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee king of lies and know nuts

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one

https://media.tenor.com/9Jpj6U1Bq9YAAAAM...ically.gif https://media.tenor.com/mWXg3GzhYzMAAAAM...n-hart.gif https://media.tenor.com/eWTxq7C0RzIAAAAM...ughter.gif 

Shameless bankrupt slave kokee go take your medicine bananas cheo kau peng hor LL

Have to agree the China economy is in big trouble
China real estate bust is serious

(08-09-2022, 11:19 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Right thing to do. There is still more fall to come it seem, unless we see leader change in character. While Hsi only 600 pts away from Mar low, market will likely break this low and shock many who is betting on that as bottom bounce.

Bro Sgbuffett, HS tech cannot hold anymore. U don’t cut will be more very oainful le

(19-09-2022, 12:33 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Bro Sgbuffett, HS tech cannot hold anymore. U don’t cut will be more very oainful le

What need to cut....cut. what can hold, hold.

Each person has to make his own choices.

Big regret investing in China.

I would say its the same for many others who gave a chance. They have little regard for investors. .. so lesson learnt don't touch china investments.

(19-09-2022, 01:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What need to cut....cut. what can hold, hold.

I would say its the same for many others who gave a chance. They have little regard for investors. .. so lesson learnt don't touch china investments.
Cut now maybe can take back some bonesSmile

(19-09-2022, 01:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What need to cut....cut. what can hold, hold.

Now HS tech flirting with 3760, will break anytime and really no eyes see. Selling pressure is just too high