TKL:Be frugal and live a simple lifestyle.

(25-08-2023, 07:45 PM)Bigiron Wrote:   Buying hope like buying 4D. 
So this time you willing to fund to huat power men...
Good for you please continue. Where most of the Singaporean are struggling. Like buying 4,D hope strikes first prize with a fat hope that it won't improve your current situation. 

Tell me our president can change policy? 
At where it stated . 
Don't be wishful dreaming and wake up

Buy 4D is buying hope. Donate to tkl is also buying hope what..

I repeat.. People choose to donate to tkl, that's their choice.. But people wasn't given a choice to fund Ah Sham and Ah Vien's stay at Ridout. You happy to fund them, is your problem.. I am not.

If president cannot change policy, why is all 3 candidates promise here and there? So if you believe, good, if you dun believe, don't be wishful dreaming, wake up and cast a blank vote since all 3 are giving empty promises.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(25-08-2023, 07:56 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  All Same rich n take advantages to fulfil their dream.

Yup.. But the difference is willingly being taken advantage (eg buy 4D or TOTO Singapore Pools also take advantage of you by giving lousy odds) vs unwillingly being taken advantage (like Ridout saga).

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Quote:Got 1 lagi frugal moron   whole family work as comfort buy jb properties
People talk about recorders he shows his cut n paste trumpet
See bei how Lian

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(25-08-2023, 08:57 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Buy 4D is buying hope. Donate to tkl is also buying hope what..

I repeat.. People choose to donate to tkl, that's their choice.. But people wasn't given a choice to fund Ah Sham and Ah Vien's stay at Ridout. You happy to fund them, is your problem.. I am not.

If president cannot change policy, why is all 3 candidates promise here and there? So if you believe, good, if you dun believe, don't be wishful dreaming, wake up and cast a blank vote since all 3 are giving empty promises.

Can President inferences and change policy?

The other two candidates only target goal that is achievable within the scope and role of the president.

Only NATO tikopeh tan give unrealistic promises out of the scope and role and power of the president .

(26-08-2023, 07:03 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Can President inferences and change policy?

The other two candidates only target goal that is achievable within the scope and role of the president.

Only NATO tikopeh tan give unrealistic promises out of the scope and role and power of the president .
Twisting of words only lah. If become president, I want all locally born sinkie to receive $10k from reserve. Is this change policy or a goal?

If there is something that one of them promised that can be achieved without changing policy, then why is it it done now by harimau?

(26-08-2023, 12:19 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Twisting of words only lah. If become president, I want all locally born sinkie to receive $10k from reserve. Is this change policy or a goal?

If there is something that one of them promised that can be achieved without changing policy, then why is it it done now by harimau?

Clapping Clapping Clapping  if cannot interference or change policy what make think he can influence pm , the whole cabinet and lawmaker in the parliament

(26-08-2023, 12:35 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Clapping Clapping Clapping  if cannot interference or change policy what make think he can influence pm , the whole cabinet and lawmaker in the parliament

That why I say then what is there for all 3 to promise. I am fair to all three, but u only targeting one.

(26-08-2023, 02:09 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  That why I say then what is there for all 3 to promise. I am fair to all three, but u only targeting one.

Oic target one because he I thru his plot oh dear I pichar his lobang.

(26-08-2023, 02:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Oic target one because he I thru his plot oh dear I pichar his lobang.

His interviewers also long face don’t like him

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(26-08-2023, 02:12 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Oic target one because he I thru his plot oh dear I pichar his lobang.

If you think you pichar his lobang, then dun vote for him loh..

Other who dun think you pichar his lobang, but rather another one's lobang, that's their choice also..

I repeat, vote for someone who you think is worthy of you vote. You are not forced to vote for the best of the worst.. No one worthy, cast blank vote.

(26-08-2023, 04:21 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If you think you pichar his lobang, then dun vote for him loh..

Other who dun think you pichar his lobang, but rather another one's lobang, that's their choice also..

I repeat, vote for someone who you think is worthy of you vote. You are not forced to vote for the best of the worst.. No one worthy, cast blank vote.

Thank for your highlight and advice I will take it.

B4 becoming already say will not fight gov.
don't look good