Biontech boss Ugur Sahin also flew to China with the Chancellor.

Will the People's Republic finally allow the mRNA vaccine from Mainz?

At the same time, the approval process for the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine was discussed. This process has been going on for many months.

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/c...37998.html

Likely through licensing to a China company so that it can be considered China made.

Face is important in the way they do things.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-11-2022, 09:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Likely through licensing to a China company so that it can be considered China made.

Face is important in the way they do things.

show proof. No accusations shit.

Smile

How come the CEO is so free to visit China when he didn't even show up at the EU Commission inquiry into the mRNA vaccines efficacy last month.

(06-11-2022, 09:53 AM)Niubee Wrote:  show proof. No accusations shit.

Biotech boss is foolish to think Cn will buy the mRNa covid vaccine because its local made also cannot get approval.

https://www.nytimes.com › 2022 › 09 › 30 › business › china-mrna-covid-vaccine-indonesia.html
China Gets Its First mRNA Vaccine Approval. In Indonesia.
30 Sep 2022Sept. 30, 2022. A Chinese Covid-19 vaccine based on mRNA technology has received government approval for the first time — but not in China. The shot, developed by Walvax Biotechnology, Suzhou ...

Covid spike protein is known can cause inflammation of veins. 
mRNa covid vaccine strategy to creating high amount of spike protein to induce high level of antibodies
can cause harm body in the first place. 
These spike protein are furthermore smaller than the virus is harder to ensure of elimination fast.

To have antibodies at blood stream rather than entry points allow the virus to transmit and 
grow faster.
It is common sense to stop or reduce at gate is better than to let in and go catch it.