Bitcoin - twin peaks, death cross ...hell will come...

Still LS… non stop!

[Image: 558-D7-A2-B-2452-46-F8-B94-B-70-B0-B6-E8-E4-A8.png]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Cryptos continue their collapse

I believe it still has long way down

If I have any I will just sell and let go

[Image: iaFnFjc.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It's going straight down.
Hope people got out of this speculative instrument ..

[Image: Jc8ZLD3.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Thanks for showing the charts SGBuffet...It is cascading like a Waterfall and looks frightening.

Hell is here Stagflationary collapse
Fed says 'watever it takes to tame inflation'.
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-19-03-55-06.png]

Bitcoin players are attempting to defend Bitcoin at 20K level. This is likely to fail 

How do we know? They tried to defend it at 40K and 30K for a while and was overrun by sellers.... same will happen at 20K level.

[Image: VxgwILc.jpg]

(28-06-2022, 12:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bitcoin players are attempting to defend Bitcoin at 20K level. This is likely to fail 

How do we know? They tried to defend it at 40K and 30K for a while and was overrun by sellers.... same will happen at 20K level.

[Image: VxgwILc.jpg]

Elon Musk is waiting to " say something ".

Bitcoin just did a 1200$ sharp dive down.
To take stock of qhat has happened recently there were big players who tried to shore up confidence by publicly announcing they are buying at $20K level.

But Bitcoin broke down sharply ....
This means there will be a lot of margin calls pulling it down fast.

[Image: JVQZ6hS.jpg]

This guy woke up in time to save half the money he invested.
It's called.cutting loss...when you discover you have been scammed get out fast.

Classic wisdom from Tech Lead.

Photo 

4 dead cat bounce fake rally to feed hope to bag holders and keep them from selling.

Last few days another small bounce to feed hope.

Later it will make new post peak lows as the downtrend is strong...

Bitcoin holders should use any small rally to get out....
[Image: 9mkASGS.jpg]