Can dine in liow, fully jabbed people in groups of 5 from Aug 10

(07-08-2021, 09:41 AM)forum456 Wrote:  The protection of vaccines is not permanent.
After 1 to 2 years, the protection of vaccines will not be effective, many people will be infected and died.

Again, why worry about 1-2 years when you won't pass this year if you get infected without protection.
These few weeks the mortality rate is  bery high .... india  variant is bery power
Even a young 36yrs seaman at their age can die ...

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-08-2021, 06:41 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I also fully jab.
But still i will wear a mask even if government said dont need anymore.
I dont want to take chances.

Covid based on the REAL scientist who actually studied and done the research, think it will be around for 1-2 yrs

(06-08-2021, 07:03 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No need tarpow liow  Rotfl

Both vaccinated and unvaccinated people can dine in at hawker centres and coffee shops, but in group sizes of up to two.

My mother also happy.

Since CB last year, I think she has already changed 2 pans and 1 pot. Another pan giving way and she said she will have to buy a new this month.

(07-08-2021, 10:54 AM)Ola Wrote:  My mother also happy.

Since CB last year, I think she has already changed 2 pans and 1 pot. Another pan giving way and she said she will have to buy a new this month.

Need to let her know be mentally prepare we may get lockdown again if more infection rises especially those not jab falls into serious illness and the authority is facing hospital bed crunch.

Ask her, enjoy dining out but prepare. The reality

Already made plans to have lunch with friends at Imperial Treasure for lunch in group of 5.

tomorrow will be a better day

Those Vaccinated can be a host and a carrier of the virus. Please be a responsible citizen.

(07-08-2021, 11:40 AM)theold Wrote:  Those Vaccinated can be a host and a carrier of the virus.

But unlikely to get a serious illness. Also, that's why all should get jabbed to protect themselves especially the white country selling thieves is eager to open up more

We have a lot of unlinked local cases. This is unlike some of the countries that have very much lower unlinked local cases.

Looks like we open up just like UK to live with the viruses.

(07-08-2021, 09:29 AM)OLT Wrote:  correct unjab shd continue stay home tarbao. best is live alone.

Ideally, 闭关 like ancient kungfu masters。

(07-08-2021, 11:43 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  But unlikely to get a serious illness. Also, that's why all should get jabbed to protect themselves especially the white country selling thieves is eager to open up more

I wonder where u get the news vaxxed people wont get serious illness? If confirmed I mati also want to jab liao. Laughing

These papayas mostly dun travel by public transport to common places to work and buy groceries themselves. So they will be barely affected at this point of time. Now is they needed to ensure money rollling in to pay themselves.They can't accept the inevitable condition to receive lower salary or even few months no pay but they can tell the many to accept the inevitable unfavorable policy they implemented.

(07-08-2021, 11:55 AM)theold Wrote:  We have a lot of unlinked local cases. This is unlike some of the countries that have very much lower unlinked local cases.

Looks like we open up just like UK to live with the viruses.

looks like?? .......   we ARE entering the endemic phase in stages.

dont expect the daily cases to go back to sub 10. those are history.

if u are vax, u get to live ur life as normal as possible.

if u are not and especially if u are old, keep urself safe and minimise ur exposure to the virus, at least for the next few years.

(07-08-2021, 12:34 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I wonder where u get the news vaxxed people wont get serious illness? If confirmed I mati also want to jab liao. Laughing

There is some data showing that fully vaxxed people are less likely to get serious illness although they can still get infected and spread the virus. This is the only saving grace of the vaccine. Hopefully they can continue to tahan the virus variants...

The news is here ....

Quote "While seven cases of serious illness required oxygen, and another was in critical condition in intensive care, none of the eight had been fully vaccinated, the health ministry said.'

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacif...021-07-23/

(07-08-2021, 01:43 PM)RichDad Wrote:  There is some data showing that fully vaxxed people are less likely to get serious illness although they can still get infected and spread the virus. This is the only saving grace of the vaccine. Hopefully they can continue to tahan the virus variants...

The news is here ....

Quote "While seven cases of serious illness required oxygen, and another was in critical condition in intensive care, none of the eight had been fully vaccinated, the health ministry said.'

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacif...021-07-23/
The current guessing that those vaccinated will not get severe and death illness from covid cannot be considered conclusive because the sample is too small probably basing on 75 percent of 100 patients. We need large samples of at least a hundred million or more to draw reliable conclusion.
Thus, the 4-stage road map is too hasty and dangerous. It is a gamble imo....... Rolleyes!

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-08-2021, 12:34 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I wonder where u get the news vaxxed people wont get serious illness? If confirmed I mati also want to jab liao. Laughing

Maybe your england is not that good or you dun understand what "unlikely" and "won't" mean. Which primary school did you go one?  Surprised

(06-08-2021, 08:37 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U didn't read most cases in ICU r those fully vaxxed?

news said fully vaccinated people can also pass viruses to others, they themselves will also get infected.

wouldn’t be surprised that some of the fully vaccinated people get infected from the restaurants in coming weeks, and they will tighten the rules to set max two persons only for dine-in, or takeaway only

(07-08-2021, 04:35 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  wouldn’t be surprised that many fully vaccinated people get infected from the restaurants soon, and they will tighten the rule to max two persons only fir dine-in.

won't be surprised but unlikely to developed serious illness, I know one fully jabbed, got infected but NO illness. As such, he COULD BE immunized meaning ..... immune to India variant  Clapping Clapping

(07-08-2021, 04:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  won't be surprised but unlikely to developed serious illness, I know one fully jabbed, got infected but NO illness. As such, he COULD BE immunized meaning ..... immune to India variant  Clapping Clapping

[Image: 3-A92-B0-A3-33-E9-45-EC-A8-FF-ECA04418-D84-F.png]

(07-08-2021, 04:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 3-A92-B0-A3-33-E9-45-EC-A8-FF-ECA04418-D84-F.png]

And in SG, 4 deaths in 5 days and all not vaccinated

[Image: A097899-D-ACB7-4776-881-C-1-F096-B585015.png]
Here is yet another reminder that Covid-19 vaccines are not like gigantic concrete full-body condoms. Concrete condoms, in general, are a bad idea, and fully vaccinated does not mean perfectly protected against Covid-19. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there have already been 4,115 reported cases of fully vaccinated people being hospitalized or dying with Covid-19 coronavirus breakthrough infections.

That’s as of June 21, 2021. Nearly half (49 percent) of these cases have been female and a little over three-quarters (76 percent) have been 65 years and older. There were a total of 3,907 hospitalizations and 750 deaths among those who had breakthrough infections, although not all of the hospitalizations may have been due primarily to Covid-19.

(07-08-2021, 04:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  And in SG, 4 deaths in 5 days and all not vaccinated

Correct lah, those not vaccinated are at high risk but those fully vaccinated are not 100% safe...look at Britain, USA and Israel, you know already what is going to happen...many countries wish vaccination will save them from Covid, now hit the wall.

Wah siao liao, most restaurants fully booked already...... Rotfl

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-08-2021, 05:07 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Wah siao liao, most restaurants fully booked already...... Rotfl

People are crazy, too hungry, is it? Rolleyes

(07-08-2021, 04:58 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Correct lah, those not vaccinated are at high risk but those fully vaccinated are not 100% safe...look at Britain, USA and Israel, you know already what is going to happen...many countries wish vaccination will save them from Covid, now hit the wall.
The number of vaccinated / vaccinated death and compared to the number of not vaccinated / nonvaccinated death.