Bloomberg: Can India Overtake China as World's Growth Engine? It Could Happen by 2028

(12-04-2024, 02:46 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Oyk jin li hai. He one look only can tell I photoshopped. Respect.  Clapping

Thanks.. Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-04-2024, 03:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Thanks.. Big Grin

U go tiong bahru jiak bao?

Smile

(12-04-2024, 03:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Thanks.. Big Grin

Amending my postings - what a fugging immature LOSER this Oyk is.  How low can this scumbag be?

(12-04-2024, 03:52 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  No need to thank me. I was just speaking the truth.  Wink

Ok  Laughing

(12-04-2024, 03:40 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U go tiong bahru jiak bao?

Tiong Bahru pao already relocated to Toa Payoh opposite the HDB building for many years.

(12-04-2024, 03:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ok  Laughing

Oyk the CECA pundek is such a childish lying individual.  Lower than pond life.  Ptooi!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(12-04-2024, 12:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The problem of a big population you mentioned for India is something which China had been through already, and there can be lessons which India can learn. 

Having said that, India's population is now slightly bigger than China's but we need to also break the demographic down by age groups. When we do that, things shant look goot for Tiongkok lorh.

You see, China's 1.4 b peepur are older, less energetic and less likely to spend. The last one is why the Chinese government failed in its effort to raise its GDP by stimulating consumption. There might be some home grown companies which are pretty big. Country Gardens is also big, and big in debt which already qualified it as not a going concern for the foreseeable future.

If you do a SWOT for both countries, China is facing more W and T than it has S and especially O. Singapore was in the same economic predicament which China is in now but we moved quickly to sunrise industries and  producing higher value-added goods and services. 

Above all and very importantly, our low TFR was a disguised blessing. It enabled us to replace our population by recruiting the best young minds from everywhere in the world. Had we made our own babies, we might have ended up with a high proportion of losers who can't make it to become a doctor, IT professional, banker and can only do low skilled work which are going to be few and far between with AI powered automation and the use of robotics. 

FTs may not join me in doing a Kallang Roar and clapping for Joseph Schooling but they enable my country to exist. Without FTs, we can still live. Who says a man with one arm and one leg missing cannot live? Cannn.  Laughing

Our young FT population is what India has on a larger scale.

The theory you believe in does not factor resources, overseas market condition, number of competitions, change of technologies
other than age of people.

Only one country in last 200 yrs that achieved developed industrial country with rapid population rise is USA. They able to do so because they able increase 4 times its original territories and all major competitors in ruin at certain period of time, being world top trading currency and setting standard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co...median_age
Spore median age is brought down due to younger new citizens, PRs and skilled workers.
Reality is Spore local born citizens should be around HK.

Dont give up,,,

(12-04-2024, 07:42 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  The theory you believe in does not factor resources, overseas market condition, number of competitions, change of technologies
other than age of people.

Only one country in last 200 yrs that achieved developed industrial country with rapid population rise is USA. They able to do so because they able increase 4 times its original territories and all major competitors in ruin at certain period of time, being world top trading currency and setting standard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co...median_age
Spore median age is brought down due to younger new citizens, PRs and skilled workers.
Reality is Spore local born citizens should be around HK.

Those things you listed in para one are common to all countries so what's there to talk about?

I don't think you had made a strong case for why India is not going to overtake China as the engine for growth.

(12-04-2024, 08:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Those things you listed in para one are common to all countries so what's there to talk about?

I don't think you had made a strong case for why India is not going to overtake China as the engine for growth.

You put your case is just about younger population, it will have chance
While I list points that India will face difficulties to grow into a developed status. 

Ind recent growth benefits some like UAE, Sg. Rus
but not rest of the world yet

(12-04-2024, 09:10 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  You put your case is just about younger population, it will have chance
While I list points that India will face difficulties to grow into a developed status. 

Ind recent growth benefits some like UAE, Sg. Rus
but not rest of the world yet
Oyk the ceca pukimak can only put up strawman arguments praising India.  He knows jack shite about anything.

To keep the population young they hv to keep producing. With an ever increasing population, hv to provide them with education and jobs, or else many would be sitting at home playing games and shouting china collapse

(13-04-2024, 01:58 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  To keep the population young they hv to keep producing. With an ever increasing population, hv to provide them with education and jobs, or else many would be sitting at home playing games and shouting china collapse

India has a high unemployment problem especially amongst its youth which is why Modi loves to export his masses to other countries so as to get rid of his problems.

India took 40 years to build own fighter plane, still not succeed. No buyer?
You believe they can make it?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://theprint.in/defence/behind-iafs-...39614/?amp

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(13-04-2024, 01:48 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  India took 40 years to build own fighter plane, still not succeed. No buyer?
You believe they can make it?

Do you know Indian Air Force is having 3000 crashes every year?