Body of ‘Missing’ Thai Actress ‘Tangmo’ Found in Chao Phraya River

The 38 hours long search operation for the missing Thai TV actress finally ended when her dead body was recovered

[Image: 28-FFAB92-8825-4183-91-AD-CA6-ECAC327-B5.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

How did the incident occur?

Tangmo, who was traveling with her five friends on a speedboat, fell in Chao Phraya river on Thursday night. She was traveling from the Thon Buri Bridge towards Nonthaburi province. According to her friends, around 10:40 pm the actress went to the rear side of the speedboat to relieve herself since the toilet wasn’t working properly.

Tangmo wasn’t wearing any life jacket and neither were her friends. Her personal manager, ‘Wisapat Sand Manomairat’, who was with her on the boat, witnessed this scenario and immediately shouted for help.

Rescuers and divers arrived at the scene around midnight to begin their search. But because of the strong water current and darkness in Chau river, the search team failed to find her. Her friends along with the owner of the speed boat, Tanupat Por Lerttaweewit, were brought to Nonthaburi’s Muang district police station for interrogation.

Putting suspicions aside, no life jacket, slippery deck, bumpy waves, loss of balance, seasickness, vomiting can be a few of many causes

[Image: 0-E3-DBBB5-8-F69-4431-A780-73-BA227-B48-F0.jpg]

Tangmo is a Thai television actress, whose full name is Tangmo Nida Patcharaveerapong. She was born in Thailand on September 13, 1984, and was scouted by a Talent Agency, when she was in fifth grade. She then appeared in various advertisements in Thailand.

She's so chio! RIP.

Old news leh

Strange to pee on moving boat esp outside

Smile

Lesson learnt - Don't ever take Bangkok's river taxi ........ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Shortly after i watch her movie The Leaf....she die

(20-06-2022, 07:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The 38 hours long search operation for the missing Thai TV actress finally ended when her dead body was recovered

[Image: 28-FFAB92-8825-4183-91-AD-CA6-ECAC327-B5.jpg]

Rest in peace.

Investigators will continue looking into the death of an actress who drowned in the Chao Phraya river today after new evidence suggests that she suffered wounds unreported by forensic investigators.

The latest twist in the case comes on a day police had said they would close the case on the death of Nida “Tangmo” Patcharaveerapong. Cmdr. Jiraphat Phumchit said the authorities were collecting new forensic evidence after a witness went public with accusations she had injuries that went undisclosed by investigators.

[Image: CC654-C2-F-8-CE4-4993-8-A54-715-A84-B2-A710.jpg]

Ekkapun “Tide” Bunluerit, a friend of the actress and rescue foundation volunteer present when her body was found, made explosive allegations to Channel 9 yesterday that he saw broken teeth and bruises on Tangmo’s face, around her right eye, that looked to be the result of blunt force.

“Her right eye was swollen and bruised,” Ekkapun said, adding the contusions did not appear post-mortem.

(21-06-2022, 01:15 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Investigators will continue looking into the death of an actress who drowned in the Chao Phraya river today after new evidence suggests that she suffered wounds unreported by forensic investigators.

The latest twist in the case comes on a day police had said they would close the case on the death of Nida “Tangmo” Patcharaveerapong. Cmdr. Jiraphat Phumchit said the authorities were collecting new forensic evidence after a witness went public with accusations she had injuries that went undisclosed by investigators.

[Image: CC654-C2-F-8-CE4-4993-8-A54-715-A84-B2-A710.jpg]

Ekkapun “Tide” Bunluerit, a friend of the actress and rescue foundation volunteer present when her body was found, made explosive allegations to Channel 9 yesterday that he saw broken teeth and bruises on Tangmo’s face, around her right eye, that looked to be the result of blunt force.

“Her right eye was swollen and bruised,” Ekkapun said, adding the contusions did not appear post-mortem.
Looks like being punched n pushed into the water

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

That place very dark wan I tell you...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-06-2022, 01:33 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Looks like being punched n pushed into the water

Very obvious but police ignored the evidences

(21-06-2022, 01:44 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  That place very dark wan I tell you...... Rolleyes

Happened at Nite time sure dark.

☝️

Thailand is just a fark up country. Malaysia is nicer anytime.

(21-06-2022, 01:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:   Very obvious but police ignored the evidences

The one who saw her falling off n shouted likely the culprit

☝️

(21-06-2022, 01:47 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Thailand is just a fark up country. Malaysia is nicer anytime.

In Msia they used explosive to blow up a body of Mongolian girl

(21-06-2022, 01:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  In Msia they used explosive to blow up a body of Mongolian girl

Im saying bad gov and lousy infrastructures. Everywhere so rundown...night market I see liao dare not order. Guys go there just to piak girls only.