Body of S’porean killed in Spain arrives home

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/b...om-suspect

What happened? Why did she get stabbed so many times?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Video-shows-ca...#pid880520

[Image: v4AHmQo.jpeg]

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Murderer ran many businesses over the years...she might have been persuaded ro invest and something went wrong

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why she and her brother different surname from father?      Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Not everybody can be your friend
The wise have less friends knowing they can envy n put u into deep shit.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Murderer wears G Shock

[Image: 33UYmmi.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-04-2024, 06:59 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why she and her brother different surname from father?      Thinking

hanyi pin yin.

(28-04-2024, 08:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Murderer wears G Shock

[Image: 33UYmmi.jpeg]

A legendary murderer.

(28-04-2024, 10:28 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  A legendary murderer.

Will he be sent back to Spore for prosecution?

Quote:The letters showed Ms Fang bought two investment-linked policies from AIA through Ong in August 2015 – a $3,000 AIA Family First Protect plan and a $50,000 AIA Asset Builder policy.

Doesn't explain motive leh. Murderer is not beneficiary unless he tricked her and siphoned the premiums himself.

(28-04-2024, 06:59 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why she and her brother different surname from father?      Thinking

Fang is Mandarin pinyin for Poon lar.

Her generation, a lot of parents registered their chewren's name using hanyu pinyin. So Tan became Chen, Wong became Huang, Goh became Wu. Even LKY's grandchildren became Li. 

Seems like you are not a Han Singaporean..  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(28-04-2024, 06:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Murderer ran many businesses over the years...she might have been persuaded ro invest and something went wrong

You are a liar  Big Grin
Innocent until proven guilty...till then he can only be a suspect,

(28-04-2024, 12:19 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are a liar  Big Grin
Innocent until proven guilty...till then he can only be a suspect,

Spain banned death sentence in 1978, so he can enjoy life in prison

Singapore has no extradition treaty with Spain, I suspect the killer knows about that, that is he committed crime in Spain.

(28-04-2024, 12:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Spain banned death sentence in 1978, so he can enjoy life in prison

How long is life sentence in Spain? 20 yrs? 10yrs? Big Grin
Sg life sentence is 20yrs with no remission I think!

Homicide, according to the Spanish Criminal Code of 1995, is a crime which contravenes the legal right to "independent human life". It is found in article 138 which states: "Whoever kills another shall be convicted of manslaughter, punishable with a sentence of imprisonment from ten to fifteen years".

Homicide, according to the Spanish Criminal Code of 1995, is a crime which contravenes the legal right to "independent human life". It is found in article 138 which states: "Whoever kills another shall be convicted of manslaughter, punishable with a sentence of imprisonment from ten to fifteen years".

Cheap cheap sentence! In sg smell smelly also 20 yrs and above with no remission!