Bombshell! Nutty lives in a villa stolen from Palestinian doctor

Apparently the villa belonged to a renowned Palestinian aristocrat Dr Tawfik Canaan who was expelled during the Nakba in 1948

Nutty's father, Benzion Miliekowsky (changed his name to Benzion Netanyahu) an American professor from Cornell University born in Poland, took over the stolen villa in 1949 after Dr Tawfik & family were driven out 

After Benzion passed away, the stolen villa was handed over to Nutty & his brother. Nutty bought over the share of the stolen villa for $1.3m

OMG! 

https://x.com/Kahlissee/status/1847628922319495189

No wonder Hezb did not bomb the entire villa to smithereens..

Its a Palestinian home!!

Out of respect for Dr Tawfik Canaan's family

These two gentlemen will have a score to settle when they both face God

Case #???
Canaan vs Miliekowsky
Stolen villa

[Image: Screenshot-20241021-080829.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20241021-080719.jpg]

Isreal -land grabber, genocide, apartheid,open air prison, no USA support sure finish. Harris will lose to Trump that's why nut-the-no-hu keeps bomb here there.

Apparently he's not the first one

Prime Minister Golda Meir (aka Golde Mabovitch) also did the same to another Christian Palestinian family

https://palestinetoday.quora.com/Golda-M...3772845121

How do you build God’s nation by taking property that belonged to others?

God made stealing lawful?

"If I don't steal your home, someone else is gonna steal your home"

-Jacob Fauci, Israeli settler from Brooklyn NY

https://youtu.be/KNqozQ8uaV8?si=wPhwjsBmnLumgBTW

[Image: Screenshot-20241022-130747.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20241022-130708.jpg]

The whole of the state of Israel formerly belonged to others. But according to the old testament, God gave it to them, so they are just "taking it back".

Putin oso claims Ukraine belongs to the great Russian empire and wants to take it back.

Many forummers here ok with Putin invading Ukraine but condemn Israel for its disproportionate response to being attacked by its enemies.

(11 hours ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  The whole of the state of Israel formerly belonged to others. But according to the old testament, God gave it to them, so they are just "taking it back". 

Putin oso claims Ukraine belongs to the great Russian empire and wants to take it back.

Many forummers here ok with Putin invading Ukraine but condemn Israel for its disproportionate response to being attacked by its enemies.

god also expelled the Jews (Decree of Exile) after they broke the covenant & told them never to return

The decree can only be lifted by God.. That's why Torah Jews do not accept the creation of Israel bcos it was created by atheists who dont believe in God.

The land was Canaan first. Canaanites were indigenous to that land. The Bible confirms this.

The Israelites genocided (most) of them, but not all.

A significant number of Canaanites survived & their genes lived on thru the generations, intermixed with Jews, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Romans, Arabs, Turks who invaded the land of Palestine. The Palestinians carry those genes today.

They have always been there.

Those Zionists who came from Europe aren't.

(10 hours ago)Bw2023 Wrote:  The land was Canaan first. Canaanites were indigenous to that land. The Bible confirms this.

A significant number of Canaanites survived & their genes lived on thru the generations, intermixed with Jews, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Romans, Arabs, Turks who invaded the land of Palestine. The Palestinians carry those genes today.

So when people say that Zionists are merely "taking it back", consider this:

Sinwar's parents were born in Asqalan just outside Gaza. In 1948, they were driven out by European Zionists from the city & took refuge in Gaza. Zionists renamed it Ashkelon. When Sinwar & fellow Palestinians broke into Ashkelon on 7 Oct, we can also say they were merely "taking it back".
[+] 1 user Likes Bw2023's post

(10 hours ago)Bw2023 Wrote:  The land was Canaan first. Canaanites were indigenous to that land. The Bible confirms this.

Yes dis is in biblical records. But bcos God gave the land to the Jews, they were able to drive the earlier occupants out with His blessings. In reality, everything we have belongs to God. Mahathir sez Sinpwn belongs to Malaysia, Aboriginals say down under belongs to them.  To the victor goes the spoil. Russia oso wants back Ukraine.

(9 hours ago)Sluncheonmeat Wrote:  Yes dis is in biblical records. But bcos God gave the land to the Jews, they were able to drive the earlier occupants out with His blessings. In reality, everything we have belongs to God. Mahathir sez Sinpwn belongs to Malaysia, Aboriginals say down under belongs to them.  To the victor goes the spoil. Russia oso wants back Ukraine.

So you believe God gives his blessings to kill the inhabitants of that land, every man, woman, child, and infant?

(8 hours ago)Ali Imran Wrote:  So you believe God gives his blessings to kill the inhabitants of that land, every man, woman, child, and infant?
pl dun conflate the issues. In the old testament, the Canaanites were driven out. If you are talking about the middle east wars today, countless casualties and great suffering but not every non-Israeli man, woman and child have been killed. 

I cannot and do not speak for God... I was explicitly referring to what was written in the old testament.

(8 hours ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  pl dun conflate the issues. In the old testament, the Canaanites were driven out. If you are talking about the middle east wars today, countless casualties and great suffering but not every non-Israeli man, woman and child have been killed. 

I cannot and do not speak for God... I was explicitly referring to what was written in the old testament.

That's exactly what I'm asking. You believe God gave his blessings to kill the previous inhabitants of the holy land in the OT. 

Today, the Palestinians are the inhabitants of the holy land. Do you believe what the Zionists are doing to them today is in line with the biblical command to wipe out the inhabitants of that land?

https://www.gotquestions.org/Israel-land.html

(21-10-2024, 08:33 AM)Bw2023 Wrote:  How do you build God’s nation by taking property that belonged to others?

God made stealing lawful?

God cannot cope with too much info! Bandwidth not enough!  Rotfl

(7 hours ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.gotquestions.org/Israel-land.html

Were Abraham, Issac and Jacob Jewish as per Old or new Testament?
if so,Please quote bible verses.

(7 hours ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  https://www.gotquestions.org/Israel-land.html

A genocide is happening and you are justifying it with your Bible.

(2 hours ago)Ali Imran Wrote:  A genocide is happening and you are justifying it with your Bible.

Have u forgotten your earlier qn to me? Dis is why we give up answering ur qns bcos u tend to forget or ignore or dismiss and ask the same qn again.

How come u guys had no problem with Oct 7 attack and deny dat babies were horrifically killed. How come not much protest was made with the Syrian war when hundreds and thousands of Muslims were killed. Izit bcos you r ok with killing as long as Israel is not the one doing it or Jews are at the receiving end?
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(2 hours ago)Ali Imran Wrote:  A genocide is happening and you are justifying it with your Bible.

Because he is a fake Christian!

Ignore List: Oyk

(2 hours ago)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Because he is a fake Christian!

A non- Chrisitian unhappy with a fake Christian. R u sure u dun believe in God?  Nerd

Terrible religion

(2 hours ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Have u forgotten your earlier qn to me? Dis is why we give up answering ur qns bcos u tend to forget or ignore or dismiss and ask the same qn again.

How come u guys had no problem with Oct 7 attack and deny dat babies were horrifically killed. How come not much protest was made with the Syrian war when hundreds and thousands of Muslims were killed. Izit bcos you r ok with killing as long as Israel is not the one doing it or Jews are at the receiving end?

I was making a statement. You are justifying genocide using your Bible.

No, I am not okay with babies being killed. It is against Islamic principles of war. We are forbidden to target women and children.

The Zionists are liars. The Bible even confirms that the party who denies Jesus is the Christ is the liar and the Zionists deny Jesus is the Christ. Yet, you still believe everything they say, even when they don't show any forensic proofs.

(2 hours ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  A non- Chrisitian unhappy with a fake Christian. R u sure u dun believe in God?  Nerd

I'm well-versed with your bible so I know that your belief contradicts it. So of course I could be a non-Christian calling out a fake Christian.

(1 hour ago)Ali Imran Wrote:  I was making a statement. You are justifying genocide using your Bible.

No, I am not okay with babies being killed. It is against Islamic principles of war. We are forbidden to target women and children.

The Zionists are liars. The Bible even confirms that the party who denies Jesus is the Christ is the liar and the Zionists deny Jesus is the Christ. Yet, you still believe everything they say, even when they don't show any forensic proofs.

Koran oso denies Jesus died for our Redemption and is the Son of God. All will be revealed on Judgement Day. Already the coroner and 1st responders have verified that they saw a baby killed with an oven heating element. You want actual photographic proof? I personally dun want to see such heinous killing of the innocent and helpless. I oso feel much sadness seeing how Sinwar was killed. Death is not something to be joyous about. U can ask Bro BW2023 who saw floating dead bodies from the Indon plane crash.

(1 hour ago)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm well-versed with your bible so I know that your belief contradicts it. So of course I could be a non-Christian calling out a fake Christian.

lol. Good to know dat u care abt what u dun believe in yah .  Laughter-119

(1 hour ago)luncheonmeat Wrote:  lol. Good to know dat u care abt what what u dun believe yah .  Laughter-119

It's not that I care. I have to read a lot of everything so that I know why I believe in certain things and why I don't believe in others. I'm not some idiot who believes in fairy tales blindly.

(1 hour ago)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's not that I care. I have to read a lot of everything so that I know why I believe in certain things and why I don't believe in others. I'm not some idiot who believes in fairy tales blindly.

So u make it ur mission to point out when someone who blindly believes in fairytales got the fairytales wrong. Dis fairytales are important to u, no?