Booster Shots

I think many of us kuai kuai listen to chenghu who had bet on the wrong horse(s).

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Nonetheless we still have to social distance... wash hands n observe personal hygiene  frequently n wear mask properly after booster shots

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(06-10-2021, 10:48 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I was able to book for a single dose at Healthwaymedical.com initially.  But now, I don't know why it don't show up.  You can call Silver Cross Medical which is also under Healthway Medical to enquire at 64622818.  It is located at 275A Holland Ave (Holland Village).

Their reply is that it is centralised on the website. They don't accept walk-in or call-in. They only accept based on the online appointments. The booking is online. But the website requires one to pick the 2 doses date. Booked the 2 dates and received the sms.

(07-10-2021, 10:02 AM)theold Wrote:  Their reply is that it is centralised on the website. They don't accept walk-in or call-in. They only accept based on the online appointments. The booking is online. But the website requires one to pick the 2 doses date. Booked the 2 dates and received the sms.
Bro, At the time of my booking, there is a selection to book for a single dose. Did you asked them why is it  no single dose is not showing up in booking? If this case, I suggest you book with Raffles Medical, and not to waste time.

Oh yeah, after my Singaporean peer based in Macau got his Sinopharm jab did a antibodies test a couple months later, immediately rushes back to SG to get his double Pifzer before heading back.

This is not hearsay or your gossip from social media, he is someone I know and spoke to

I din even mentioned it because what is most important all get jabbed any jab.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-10-2021, 10:35 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Oh yeah, after my Singaporean peer based in Macau got his Sinopharm jab did a antibodies test a couple months later, immediately rushes back to SG to get his double Pifzer before heading back.

This is not hearsay or your gossip from social media, he is someone I know and spoke to

I din even mentioned it because what is most important all get jabbed any jab.

Why? Sinopharm protects him from severe symptoms and hospitalisation just like Pfizer lah. But less severe side effects. Already proven. 

He just look at antibodies count and panicked? For some things, less is more.

Panicked for nothing... misinformed.

(07-10-2021, 10:33 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Bro, At the time of my booking, there is a selection to book for a single dose. Did you asked them why is it  no single dose is not showing up in booking? If this case, I suggest you book with Raffles Medical, and not to waste time.

Booked at R. Now, flow to next month. Healthway, should be able to get it earlier. The lady said she is unsure of the system.

Have not proof that booster shots is best... maybe same as 2nd jab also right ?

(07-10-2021, 10:48 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Why? Sinopharm protects him from severe symptoms and hospitalisation just like Pfizer lah. But less severe side effects. Already proven. 

He just look at antibodies count and panicked? For some things, less is more.

Panicked for nothing... misinformed.
I just leave it to you to decide.
I dun wanna pretend to be likely many here medical experts certified by social media

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

The power of Pfizer marketing... all kena conned...

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/middl...in-content

(07-10-2021, 08:25 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Nonetheless we still have to social distance... wash hands n observe personal hygiene  frequently n wear mask properly after booster shots

The usual SOP, follow strictly.,
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(07-10-2021, 10:52 AM)theold Wrote:  Booked at R. Now, flow to next month. Healthway, should be able to get it earlier. The lady said she is unsure of the system.
Bro, I hv sent you a Pte msg. Info are there.

(07-10-2021, 03:44 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Bro, I hv sent you a Pte msg. Info are there.

Thanks for your reply.

Now, looks like they are changing to 2 doses. Maybe the instruction is from MOH.

(07-10-2021, 05:04 PM)theold Wrote:  Now, looks like they are changing to 2 doses. Maybe the instruction is from MOH.

It is for those who took mRNA for primary shots.

Proven useless now, so reset with Sinavac or Sinopharm with 2 doses

For those who took Sinovac as primary shots, think either no need booster or just 1 more booster shot

It is not good to overdose, as it kills the natural immune system capability

That's what happens for those who took mRNA. Their natural immune system gone liao

(07-10-2021, 05:04 PM)theold Wrote:  Now, looks like they are changing to 2 doses. Maybe the instruction is from MOH.
There are clinics that offers sinopharm booster as the 1st shot. And if it is MOH directives that the 2nd shot wud be required, I believed clinic wil follow-up with customer to hv the 2nd shot. Hope this be the case. Hv you fine yr booster jab booking with that clinic I PM you?

(07-10-2021, 05:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It is for those who took mRNA for primary shots.

Proven useless now, so reset with Sinavac or Sinopharm with 2 doses

For those who took Sinovac as primary shots, think either no need booster or just 1 more booster shot

It is not good to overdose, as it kills the natural immune system capability

That's what happens for those who took mRNA. Their natural immune system gone liao
I also believed this is the case with all the scenarios showing up, like vaccinated people also died and cases keep getting higher. Is pitzer really effective? I wonder.

(07-10-2021, 12:19 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  I paid $99 for 2 doses of Sinopharm with Raffles Medical.

1st Nov 1st dose and 22nd Nov 2nd dose - but will seek clarification on 1st day if cam take 2 doses since I'm fully vaccinated. I want to start all over again- no more mRNA vaccine for me!

But mRNA is already in your body,no??  How to shake it off.?

(07-10-2021, 05:37 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I also believed this is the case with all the scenarios showing up, like vaccinated people also died and cases keep getting higher. Is pitzer really effective? I wonder.

For course not effective what...What more proof you need?

Israel already is a case in point. SG MOH blindly follow Israel and use it to psycho Sinkies

Now Israel has super high breakthrough rates just like SG and Israel has come forward to criticize Pfizer, so now SG MOH is silent, never use Israel anymore

I tell you this....SG MOH is useless, spineless, leaderless

(07-10-2021, 05:45 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  But mRNA is already in your body,no??  How to shake it off.?

Ask Obamo or Singlion

They have a natural anti-toxin cure, plant based..

US Corp Bankrupt
How abt China?
CCP? abt 50% of GDP estimated 8Trillions dola
How abt AU?
sold to the UN in 1975.. Now traded at the NY stock xchange.

(07-10-2021, 05:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  There are clinics that offers sinopharm booster as the 1st shot. And if it is MOH directives that the 2nd shot wud be required, I believed clinic wil follow-up with customer to hv the 2nd shot. Hope this be the case. Hv you fine yr booster jab booking with that clinic I PM you?

Already booked under Raffles with 1 dose. Now, the website changed to 2 doses liao. If 1 dose, very high demand. From what I gathered, 1 dose is quite good enough for healthy people, Covid virus tested.

(07-10-2021, 10:02 AM)theold Wrote:  Their reply is that it is centralised on the website. They don't accept walk-in or call-in. They only accept based on the online appointments. The booking is online. But the website requires one to pick the 2 doses date. Booked the 2 dates and received the sms.

But I understand that we can go walk in to get the 3rd dose(booster), at CC.......

who took the booster jab already?
can share your experience?