Both Judaism and Islam have prohibited eating pork for thousands of years

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21542211/

[Image: IMG-2017.jpg]

Islam only 1400+ years old leh.............

(02-06-2024, 08:26 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  Islam only 1400+ years old leh.............

Only Quran is 1400+ years old 
Islam is old as first human Adam.
Islam means submission to oneness of God.

(02-06-2024, 08:26 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  Islam only 1400+ years old leh.............
Correct ... Islam at about 610 A.D. while Judaism since the time of Moses

Pork is rich in protein which contributes to the maintenance and growth in muscle mass and is needed for normal growth and development of children's bones. Pork is aso a source of zinc, selenium and vitamins B12 and B6, these help the immune system to work normally. Vitamins B6 and B12, are essential for blood cell formation and brain function. Pork is also an excellent source of iron — the heme-iron found in red meats is absorbed very easily by the human digestive system. The selenium in pork is essential for proper thyroid function

https://www.webmd.com › diet › po...
Pork: Is It Good for You? - WebMD

Recently, China successfully implanted a genetically modified pig liver into a liver cancer patient.

[Image: IMG-20240602-WA0000.jpg]

One thing for sure.

Pigs don't like you all but they like us coz we don't eat them.

Big Grin

No heavy shoes.. throw only slippers please.

(02-06-2024, 12:08 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  One thing for sure.

Big Grin

Who like who for F...k. Waste of time.

Smile

Muslims pure copycat of Judaism LMAO
https://media.tenor.com/dP9z7VKeJJ8AAAAM/thumbs-up.gif
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

(02-06-2024, 12:15 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  Muslims pure copycat of Judaism LMAO

The kosher is more strict. Crabs, lobsters, and many more are not halal for Judaism but halal for Muslims.

Not really pure copy. Many rules were relaxed. Our sabbath for example is not 24 hours like them. Our sabbath is only about 2 hours on Friday.

(02-06-2024, 12:15 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  Muslims pure copycat of Judaism LMAO

It is not copycat.Quran(Muhammad)is the final testament from God(Allah) which confirms the previous scriptures Gospel( Jesus) Taurat ( Moses)Saboor(David).
There are many differences as well.

(02-06-2024, 12:38 PM)Hope Wrote:  It is not copycat.Quran(Muhammad)is the final testament from God(Allah) which confirms the previous scriptures Gospel( Jesus) Taurat ( Moses)Saboor(David).

Self editing lor
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

(02-06-2024, 09:13 AM)Hope Wrote:  Only Quran is 1400+ years old 
Islam is old as first human Adam.
Islam means submission to oneness of God.

You might as well say nobody knows how old Islam is since even angels were supposed to submit to God but Satan rebelled.

Better yet, say that angels were also Moslems lorh. Satan is also a Moslem... just a bad Moslem that's all. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-06-2024, 12:38 PM)Hope Wrote:  It is not copycat.Quran(Muhammad)is the final testament from God(Allah) which confirms the previous scriptures Gospel( Jesus) Taurat ( Moses)Saboor(David).

See! I am not the only one saying that Islam plagiarised the Torah, Psalms and Gospels. Without the Bible, Islam cannot stand. Without the Quran, Christianity is well and fine.

(02-06-2024, 12:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You might as well say nobody knows how old Islam is since even angels were supposed to submit to God but Satan rebelled.

Better yet, say that angels were also Moslems lorh. Satan is also a Moslem... just a bad Moslem that's all. Rolleyes

Muslim means submission to oneness of God.

(02-06-2024, 09:21 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Recently, China successfully implanted a genetically modified pig liver into a liver cancer patient.

He died.

Big Grin

The trophy goes to Buddhists. They don't eat meat at all.

Sedap. My vegetarian lunch. 

[Image: IMG-20240525-102827.jpg]

(02-06-2024, 12:45 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  Self editing lor

Quran say Satan and angels were created before Human which Bible didn’t mention. How can that be self ✍️?
Quran says Jesus was born under a date palm tree near a water sprout.Bible mentions as in a stable .If Quran a copycat why it should elevate his place of birth?

(02-06-2024, 01:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The trophy goes to Buddhists. They don't eat meat at all.

Sedap. My vegetarian lunch. 

[Image: IMG-20240525-102827.jpg]

They kill millions of insects to grow vegetables 😢

Not a gd idea to always stick to ikan billis and ikan kuning for protein. Add chickens, beef and pork to yr diets for better brain boosting nutrients

(02-06-2024, 01:02 PM)Hope Wrote:  Quran say Satan and angels were created before Human which Bible didn’t mention. How can that be self ✍️?
Quran says Jesus was born under a date palm tree near a water sprout.Bible mentions as in a stable .If Quran a copycat why it  should elevate his place of birth?

You might as well argue that Bible and Quran are two different spellings with not a single alphabet in common.

Fact of the matter is that you copied from Christianity.

When you cook Ikan Pedas, say not that you invented the dish. [Say] you copied it from your grandmother but cooked it with a bit of difference. Rolleyes

(02-06-2024, 01:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You might as well argue that Bible and Quran are two different spellings with not a single alphabet in common.

Fact of the matter is that you copied from Christianity.

When you cook Ikan Pedas, say not that you invented the dish. [Say] you copied it from your grandmother but cooked it with a bit of difference. Rolleyes

copied from which Bible?
Was there an Arabic bible during Muhammad time?

(02-06-2024, 02:24 PM)Hope Wrote:  copied from which Bible?
Was there an Arabic bible during Muhammad time?

Right. Therr are various translations including the one you are using. Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons also have something...  Rolleyes

(02-06-2024, 01:08 PM)Hope Wrote:  They kill millions of insects to grow vegetables 😢

You have made a very serious accusations about the Buddhists.

And unless you have a special love for insects which would be extremely rare, that emoji seems rather fake. The word would be humbug. Rolleyes

I am sure Mahatail who is said to be worth 84 billions does not eat ikan kuning though he might eat ikan bilis as an occasional snack.

He can well afford to eat cod and salmon which are good for heart health.

He may not eat pork satay or pork kut teh but his brain hasn't gone south unlike some peepur here. Rolleyes

Big Grin

That is true...when they see us they run for their dear lives..
When they see Ali..they say " Alhamdulillah "

(02-06-2024, 12:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You might as well say nobody knows how old Islam is since even angels were supposed to submit to God but Satan rebelled.

Satan also need to potong  Thinking

Ikan billis fried with peanuts and curry leaves is a very nice and tasty snack. But it doesn't have much nutrients. Can add to chicken or pork porridge as breakfast