Both Judaism and Islam have prohibited eating pork for thousands of years

(02-06-2024, 04:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ikan billis fried with peanuts and curry leaves is a very nice and tasty snack. But it doesn't have much nutrients. Can add to chicken or pork porridge as breakfast

Peanuts are dangerous....bite on the wrong spot...your teeth will crack! Soft peanuts better!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Yesterday had a dish of pork fried green onions and dark sauce. It's simple and marvellecious

Lion head 狮子头 minced pork meat balls, 碎肉蒸滑蛋 steamed eggs with minced meat, 酸菜肉片汤 .... 都是阿米娜的拿手好菜

Nice and tasty but not healthy because of the high salt content.

If added to PLAIN porridge, then the salt is just right to flavour it if not too much salt (or soy sauce) is added to the porridge again.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-06-2024, 04:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Peanuts are dangerous....bite on the wrong spot...your teeth will crack! Soft peanuts better!

The Teochew soft peanuts jin ho jiak. Laughing

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

There're many other delicious pork dishes: dongpo meat, our bakut teh, mapo doufu, .... So yummy until mouth watering, how to resist?

The way I see some of your diets, not much different from the late bro dynamite who ate only fried chicken, bkt and ckt day in day out. Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Humans and pigs have 98% of the same protein coding genes. Do you know what's the main difference between the two?

(02-06-2024, 07:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: IMG-2204.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2203.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2200.webp]

Humans and pigs have 98% of the same protein coding genes. Do you know what's the main difference between the two?

[Image: IMG-2202.webp]