Breaking:Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say endorse Tan Kin Lian at People's Park event

I remembered his Ama Keng Clinic in Lim Chu Kang near my relative's farm, later he moved to Jurong but I think they still kept my records at Jurong because I was an asthmatic and epileptic.

I think Ah Lian this time will get minimum 300,000 voters combined from Lim Chu Kang and Jurong West.

Tonight I will go dong dong cheng tangki trance again and feedback here tomm how is the situation now.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(27-08-2023, 12:56 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  I can read faces

I know a traitor when I see one

Dear friend, kindly refrain from personal attack as I think that will have a reverse effect on the candidate who you support. I am beginning to wonder are you a true blue Singaporean? How come u not aware who is Dr TCB ? In last PE, he lost to Tony Tan by only a small margin...BE CAREFUL WHO U want to attack to SPLIT THE VOTES !
[+] 5 users Like *天哥*'s post

https://www.tiktok.com/@mothershipsg/vid...2611222785

https://www.tiktok.com/@mothershipsg/vid...6837836034

https://www.tiktok.com/@mothershipsg/vid...4222415105

(27-08-2023, 01:21 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  You think I care if you get offended by my posts?

A supporter of the enemies of PAP

Is no friend of mine

How come ur England so bad ? Are u truly local? I am not offended by your post, but a gentle reminder do not be like Ah Lian, ownself sabotage ownself. Do you know how many Singaporean Dr Tan Cheng Bock had treated in his younger days ? I think PAP underestimated that in the 2011 PE and was shock to see that nearly half of Singaporean would support him. I can tell you, if you are a true blue Singaporean, you WOULD NEVER DARE TO BAD COMMENT ABOUT HIM to attract BAD KARMA as this DR TAN CHENG BOCK easily had treated more than 500,000 Singaporeans.
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

(27-08-2023, 10:24 AM)forum456 Wrote:  With vote support of Tan Jee Say and Tan Cheng Bock, TKL can get at least 55% vote of PE 2011.

In PE 2023,

TKL - 55%
Tharman - 40%
NKS - 5%

I think nks will take away more from botakman.

Tkl 35%
Botakman 32%
Nks 33%
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(27-08-2023, 01:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I think nks will take away more from botakman.

Tkl 35%
Botakman 32%
Nks 33%

Yes, highly possible. Good thinking there, will go into my tangki trance tonight and tell u the result tomm.

Ng came out to comment that TKL is politically influenced. I wonder what about Tharman or himself... Lol so funny... Aiyo, like TKL said, if can't allow other's view and comment then don't have election but just nominate accordingly will do lor.

Independent?
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(27-08-2023, 10:24 AM)forum456 Wrote:  With vote support of Tan Jee Say and Tan Cheng Bock, TKL can get at least 55% vote of PE 2011.

In PE 2023,

TKL - 55%
Tharman - 40%
NKS - 5%
Thambi lose liao, KS 🤢jialat. KL the winner. Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(27-08-2023, 10:35 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  [Image: 370299356_24408007978798222_914013705288...e=64EEFF39]

Signboard name very appropriate.  New Happy!
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(27-08-2023, 01:49 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Ng came out to comment that TKL is politically influenced. I wonder what about Tharman or himself... Lol so funny... Aiyo, like TKL said, if can't allow other's view and comment then don't have election but just nominate accordingly will do lor.

Independent.

forum456 Wrote:
With vote support of (Both )Tan Jee Say and Tan Cheng Bock, TKL can get at least 55% vote of PE 2011.

In PE 2023, (Base according to him)
TKL - 55% (KL the winner)
Tharman - 40% (Thambi -lose)
NKS - 5% (lose very jialat)
[+] 2 users Like Tee tiong huat's post

(27-08-2023, 10:37 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  3 Tans means Tan Tan Tan - Tangugu.
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]
three mosquito Tan's
upload a photo

Tan Tan Tan....Tan Tiok Liao.

Got it after waiting so long.
Lol 😆

Next one to endorse TKL should be George Goh.

Since TKL has offered to give up if George Goh is qualified, George Goh should reciprocate by endorsing TKL.

This is how a hero appreciates another hero in ancient China warfare.

TKL is able unite all his competitors in a common fight against a Goliath !

TKL is confirmed a ZhuGe Liang or a genius !

In PE 2023,

TKL - 55%
Tharman - 40%
NKS - 5%
Those vote for TCB or TJS do not mean they will vote for TKL

(27-08-2023, 02:43 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Next one to endorse TKL should be George Goh.

Since TKL has offered to give up if George Goh is qualified, George Goh should reciprocate by endorsing TKL.

If GG don't do it, he will be deemed as very selfish.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(27-08-2023, 02:43 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Next one to endorse TKL should be George Goh.

from all his talks, he always talked about uniting the govt and PM to serve the common people.

after he becomes President, he will be the 1st President to unite the opposition parties and PAP under one roof.

TKL will be the 1st President to unite all political parties to make Singapore stand tall in the world of political leaders.

vote for TKL is to vote for a united and Singaporean Singapore !

(27-08-2023, 02:49 PM)Oasis Wrote:  Those vote for TCB or TJS do not mean they will vote for TKL

minority may not follow but the majority will follow.
good enough for a win.

(27-08-2023, 02:53 PM)Instinct Wrote:  If GG don't do it, he will be deemed as very selfish.

correct.
it will affect his reputation as a public figure.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Quote: this type of Lau Beng like wduthink sure gone case

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Lukoksimiljsong very jealous of koksong

Not sure who is the smart alex who adviced NKS to run..

In general, he will split who's vote more? Tharman or TKL?

TKL is playing the cards of for PAP or against PAP, which probably is the only way out for him..

We shall see..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(27-08-2023, 02:49 PM)Oasis Wrote:  Those vote for TCB or TJS do not mean they will vote for TKL

The PAP brainwashing is very powerful cos I talked to some older folks in their 60s, many think that having Tharman is for stability and economic growth. 
When I ask them how is Tharman going to do so as a President? Maybe in his previous role as MP and senior minister or DPM possible. They cannot answer me.

So strange that on one hand Tharman is saying he is independent and will referee and not pro PAP. Yet every other action and what he stood for is pro PAP. BUT we are electing a President to PROTECT RESERVES against a ruling party gone rogue. So how is Tharman going to do that if PAP goes bad (we just witnessed some of that in July and Iswaran case is still open, so cannot assume PAP is golden standard as what LKY established...).

Elect the president that is not pro current govt. And if anyone say Tharman is needed, so we are assuming GE 2025 PAP no more?? That will never happen lah aiyo...

So for some unfounded fear, we kept putting a pro PAP president up each round. Then who is guarding our reserves for the many years since the president role has been there?? PAP can do no wrong, all just genuine mistakes to move on??!?

Like that doesn't make sense lor. 

Just vote for TKL lah. The least related to PAP, the ruling govt. Nothing against PAP.

If today Singapore govt is WP and dunno who else. I will then ask everyone to vote for Tharman.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ay-3727701

ZhuGe Liang...sure to laugh out...LOL. Rotfl

(27-08-2023, 03:09 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Not sure who is the smart alex who adviced NKS to run..

In general, he will split who's vote more? Tharman or TKL?

TKL is playing the cards of for PAP or against PAP, which probably is the only way out for him..

We shall see..
Yes yes, think so.

https://www.tiktok.com/@todayonline/vide...5692199176

(27-08-2023, 02:54 PM)forum456 Wrote:  minority may not follow but the majority will follow.
good enough for a win.
Yes yes, think so.
ZhuGe Liang...sure to laugh out...LOL Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(27-08-2023, 01:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I think nks will take away more from botakman.

Tkl 35%
Botakman 32%
Nks 33%
I'm thinking.... Rotfl