Breaking : Unvaccinated workers barred from workplace from 1 Jan 2022...

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/unvaccinated-s...48261.html

Not unexpected.

If unvax and want to go back can still PET.

Quote:The Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a press release that the test should be a Pre-Event Test at an MOH-approved COVID-19 test provider, and must be valid for the duration that the employees are required to be present at the workplace.
It's about $28 per test.

https://acumed.com.sg/pre-event-testing-pet/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How will MOM enforce? Especially if the bosses themselves are unvaccinated.

(23-10-2021, 04:31 PM)toothpick Wrote:  How will MOM enforce? Especially if the bosses themselves are unvaccinated.

If there is an outbreak at the work place traced to a worker who was not vaccinated....they will just shut you down and fine you heavily.

As an employer you better check each worker is vaxed ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

pass the responsibility to employers again. companies will fold or avoid SG. hopeless.

many people will retire early if they refuse to get vaccinated.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(23-10-2021, 05:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  many people will retire early if they refuse to get vaccinated.

Only those who are 60 and above will consider retiring early..... Laughing

(23-10-2021, 05:45 PM)debono Wrote:  Only those who are 60 and above will consider retiring early..... Laughing

That is happening in US and number of countries.
In Sept poll, 70% of those still unvaccinated, willing to resign if vaccine is mandatory.
Type on search engine, can find news about it. Many are below 60yrs.

PET test lasted 24hrs? So I shall everyday go for PET if work 5-day week? Laughing

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(23-10-2021, 05:55 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  That is happening in US and number of countries.
In Sept poll, 70% of those still unvaccinated, willing to resign if vaccine is mandatory.
Type on search engine, can find news about it. Many are below 60yrs.

In the US citizens are entitled to get social security and may be able to live by this amount.. Rolleyes

(23-10-2021, 06:00 PM)debono Wrote:  In the US citizens are entitled to get social security and may be able to live by this amount.. Rolleyes

pap will tell biden dont give social security money to the unvax

(23-10-2021, 06:16 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  pap will tell biden dont give social security money to the unvax

There seems to have lots of hurdles for an unvax person. It may be not mandatory to take the vaccination, but our garment will make life unbearable to those who are not vaccinated.  Therefore it is made 'mandatory' for all. In Singapore they had made many restrictions for the unvax.. Angry

16% not vaccinated now, will be estimated 12% by 01 Jan 2021= 680,000

Ong said 100k elderly not vaccinated. No affect on workplace.

And the rest 450,000 are below 12 years old.

----------------------------------
Left with 134,000 where partially made up of housewives, freelance ( hawkers) , self -employed, and jobless people.

I estimate only 25,000 affected.

No big deal because they can still enter shopping malls and NTUC FP by then,

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(23-10-2021, 04:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Not unexpected.

If unvax and want to go back can still PET.

It's about $28 per test.

https://acumed.com.sg/pre-event-testing-pet/

MOH really evil and just squeezing blood from stones. One ART kit from pharmacy cost max $10 each. MOH however stipulated dat u travel to their accredited centres to perform the same test for up to 5 times the cost [cheapest $15]. [Ony for unvaccinated]
Why must the unvaccinated be penalised so heavily when vaccinated are even more contagious [no to light symptoms] and given cheaper ART tests at the hospitals.

Goondu Koon must be booted out or his incompetence wil take us all to horlan.
[+] 3 users Like luncheonmeat's post

Like that, unvax doctors and nurses cannot work in hospitals and clinics?

8Umbrella Umbrella

(23-10-2021, 06:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  16% not vaccinated now, will be estimated 12% by 01 Jan 2021= 680,000

Ong said 100k elderly not vaccinated. No affect on workplace.

And the rest 450,000 are below 12 years old.

----------------------------------
Left with 134,000 where partially made up of housewives, freelance ( hawkers) , self -employed, and jobless people.

I estimate only 25,000 affected.

No big deal because they can still enter shopping malls and NTUC FP by then,

I don't understand why people don't get vaccinated.

If they have any concerns they should seek advice of a doctor.to excuse them from vaccination.

(23-10-2021, 07:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't understand why people don't get vaccinated.

If they have any concerns they should seek advice of a doctor.to excuse them from vaccination.

I concur with your stance... Clapping

So, now PAP must shoot their own foot again.

Companies can or cannot ask for vaccination status, arh?

Rojak Monsters Flip Flop like prata.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...ion-status

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post