Broke My Tooth Today (Eating Pastry From Polar Bakery)

(09-04-2023, 10:29 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Polar cafe again??

yup that ccb bakery shop.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-04-2023, 10:32 PM)debono Wrote:  I lost my teeth eating chili crabs, the shell of the crab is very hard................... Big Grin

All your teeth? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-04-2023, 10:32 PM)debono Wrote:  I lost my teeth eating chili crabs, the shell of the crab is very hard................... Big Grin

Can I know how you eat crab? Isn't it use something to crack open the shell dig the meat out? You use your teeth to crack open?

(09-04-2023, 10:35 PM)sgh Wrote:  Can I know how you eat crab? Isn't it use something to crack open the shell dig the meat out? You use your teeth to crack open?

I used a nut cracker to break open the hard shell, but there is a small piece that remains and that damage my incisor ............. Big Grin

(09-04-2023, 10:38 PM)debono Wrote:  I used a nut cracker to break open the hard shell, but there is a small piece that remains and that damage my incisor ............. Big Grin

Ooh means it is hidden with the meat and you put inside your mouth bite kena I see. So you also boh gay?

(09-04-2023, 10:40 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ooh means it is hidden with the meat and you put inside your mouth bite kena I see. So you also boh gay?

Not lost all my teeth but a few incisors only......................... Big Grin

(09-04-2023, 10:33 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  All your teeth? Laughing

No, only two incisors........................... Big Grin

(09-04-2023, 10:41 PM)debono Wrote:  Not lost all my teeth but a few incisors only......................... Big Grin

Incisors is the in front teeth? Or the middle teeth?

(09-04-2023, 10:38 PM)debono Wrote:  I used a nut cracker to break open the hard shell, but there is a small piece that remains and that damage my incisor ............. Big Grin

I thot a nut cracker is to crack your enemy's nuts Big Grin

(09-04-2023, 10:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  Incisors is the in front teeth? Or the middle teeth?

The middle teeth................... Big Grin

(09-04-2023, 09:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I never broke my tooth eating pastries but I have broken the filling for one tooth eating a hard biscuit bun from Polar Cafe.

Sibei sensitive for the next week until I saw the dentist.

Fark Polar............. Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(09-04-2023, 09:29 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  All my teeth never give me any problem and i never brush my teeth for many years already

I stopped having toothache when i stopped brushing my teeth

so just use mouthwash ? Thinking Huh

(09-04-2023, 09:39 PM)dynamite Wrote:  All of you better brush your teeth properly twice daily. Use dental floss and interbrush also. Last thing rinse with mouth wash. By the time gum is swollen, the root of the teeth is infected already. See a dentist immediately. If tooth is extracted, best to put implant or bridging. If not surrounding teeth will soon loosen.

Interdental brush.  I bor tak chek so call it x'mas tree brush

Sign of Brittle Teeth

Sensitivity to heat or cold
    Swollen gums around the brittle teeth
    Pain when biting or chewing food
    Erratic pain that is on and off

https://www.byte.com/community/resources...tle-teeth/

(10-04-2023, 12:16 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  so just use mouthwash ? Thinking Huh

Drink water

Your mouth cleans itself

Look at those primitive tribes, their teeth all look healthy and well formed

Google it, the truth shall set you free

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shot...%20disease.

[Image: duzoTzh.png]

Look at these teeth. Are yours as good and well formed as these when u die?

https://www.ericdavisdental.com/facial-o...ght-teeth/

Got drink milk bo

Do root canal treatment and crown. Very common lah.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(10-04-2023, 07:51 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Do root canal treatment and crown. Very common lah.

Do root canal treatment will set you back a $1,000+ and crowning will set you back another $80.....per tooth............... Big Grin

When aging come in, this what happens lah.

Africans got very white teeth n straight no bugs bunny teeth

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(10-04-2023, 12:44 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Sign of Brittle Teeth

Sensitivity to heat or cold
    Swollen gums around the brittle teeth
    Pain when biting or chewing food
    Erratic pain that is on and off

https://www.byte.com/community/resources...tle-teeth/

for my case, only symptom is the gum swelling and abscess above the tooth............. crying

(10-04-2023, 08:04 AM)debono Wrote:  Do root canal treatment will set you back a $1,000+ and crowning will set you back another $80.....per tooth............... Big Grin

Go JB do lah

(10-04-2023, 12:24 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Interdental brush.  I bor tak chek so call it x'mas tree brush

i buy before but never used it...............the brush looks too big to brush between the teeth leh..............?

(10-04-2023, 10:02 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i buy before but never used it...............the brush looks too big to brush between the teeth leh..............?
Got at least 5 different sizes. My dentist recommended 1mm for my implant cleaning.

There is a water floss also. But I have never use it before.

(10-04-2023, 10:20 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Got at least 5 different sizes. My dentist recommended 1mm for my implant cleaning.

How long it took for the full completion of your implant?
Only for 1 tooth? Cost?