Bulls and bears struggle on Wall Street - who wins? My Analysis

On the side of bears ...bank collapse and economy slowdown worries of inflation
On the side of bulls ...interest rate fell on Friday and bamk collapse may make Fed think twice about 50 basis points rate hikes.

My take us this while futures is deep negative now of -200pts 
2 factors drive this market 

1. Short positions have grown aming speculators as market fell ...these need to cover ahead of tomorrow's CPI numbers 

2. Interest rate fall triggers automatic buying by algorithms 

I expect the US market to recover all losses and Dow to close > 200pts up.
That is a 400pt move up from here

[Image: arrow-green.gif]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

shd be up 
but better wait for second Doji to confirm then enter, else can die cock stand wan

(13-03-2023, 09:38 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  shd be up 
but better wait for second Doji to confirm then enter, else can die cock stand wan

Like I posted will be a bull bear struggle...but bulls win ...

Look at 10yr bond yields ...falling.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Instead of raising interest rate by 0.5% at coming meeting, they have to stop rate hikes now as economy is diving fast into recession.

Bond yields plunge 0.5% in 2 days already.

[Image: tYvcIbT.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

looks like 2pm ET good entry time.
just bought ETF XLU

(13-03-2023, 09:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  On the side of bears ...bank collapse and economy slowdown worries of inflation
On the side of bulls ...interest rate fell on Friday and bamk collapse may make Fed think twice about 50 basis points rate hikes.

My take us this while futures is deep negative now of -200pts 
2 factors drive this market 

1. Short positions have grown aming speculators as market fell ...these need to cover ahead of tomorrow's CPI numbers 

2. Interest rate fall triggers automatic buying by algorithms 

I expect the US market to recover all losses and Dow to close > 200pts up.
That is a 400pt move up from here

[Image: arrow-green.gif]

Sgbuffett already R.I. one time yesterday, let’s see his luck will it be so bad that he guess wrong twice lol

Cpi 6% as expected....how?

I accidentally sold at the peak32,100...but took profit too fast. Now still fighting.