Bus driver allegedly yells at commuters after girl, 11, gets arm caught in door

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...aught-door

Likely to be a tiong driver.  They act very aggressively when they are in the wrong.  Some years back, a lorry sideswiped my car as he was trying to cut into my lane. 

The chinese driver acted very belligerently and shouted at me when we got out to inspect the damage, alleging that I should have given way.  When he saw that I was not moved, he next offered to settle on the spot.  I told him I will leave it to our respective insurers and left it at that.  He was later pwned gao gao. 

I like indian lawyers Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-10-2023, 09:29 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Likely to be a tiong driver.  They act very aggressively when they are in the wrong.  Some years back, a lorry sideswiped my car as he was trying to cut into my lane. 

The chinese driver acted very belligerently and shouted at me when we got out to inspect the damage, alleging that I should have given way.  When he saw that I was not moved, he next offered to settle on the spot.  I told him I will leave it to our respective insurers and left it at that.  He was later pwned gao gao. 

I like indian lawyers Big Grin

Bad Tempered Tiong ppl got 2 main categories.

Northern side, fight first.
Southern side, quarrel first.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(12-10-2023, 09:47 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Bad Tempered Tiong ppl got 2 main categories.

Sinkie side, take many photos as evidence first Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-10-2023, 09:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sinkie side, take many photos as evidence first Big Grin

Not really. I kena scolded by Singaporean (maybe Malaysian) bus driver before. He swung too wildly too fast and I ended up moving a few feet and grabbed a pole. Unfortunately, I grabbed the bell portion and the bell rang for a long time so he bey song.

buy a cat.

(12-10-2023, 10:11 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  buy a cat.

Lick a meow meow a day to stay healthy Big Grin

(12-10-2023, 09:47 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Bad Tempered Tiong ppl got 2 main categories.

They may not be bad tempered. It's their culture.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-10-2023, 10:04 AM)Levin Wrote:  Not really. I kena scolded by Singaporean (maybe Malaysian) bus driver before. He swung too wildly too fast and I ended up moving a few feet and grabbed a pole. Unfortunately, I grabbed the bell portion and the bell rang for a long time so he bey song.

Nowadays the bell will only ding once and it's silence after that even if your finger is pressing the button.

(09-08-2023, 08:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  They also yelled at my wife long before she died

[Image: 55208d9d32e04cbcb782dcc37cc84e1e_18.jpeg...quality=80]

Laughing Laughing

[Image: lolol.gif]

I am curious why is the girl’s hand dangling outside in the first place? And as a mother, shouldn’t she ensure that her daughter is in front to board the bus first?

(12-10-2023, 11:37 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  I am curious why is the girl’s hand dangling outside in the first place? And as a mother, shouldn’t she ensure that her daughter is in front to board the bus first?

The girl and the mother’s fault lor, then trying to taichi and blame the bus captain so as to get some $$$ lor. Usually is the case. Hope it is not a scam to get $$$ from the bus company.

8Umbrella Umbrella

(12-10-2023, 10:29 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Nowadays the bell will only ding once and it's silence after that even if your finger is pressing the button.

Yeah I think the drivers' driving and the buses are also more stable than back then.

(12-10-2023, 11:42 AM)Levin Wrote:  Yeah I think the drivers' driving and the buses are also more stable than back then.

In the old days, the commuters were able to match the drivers' driving skills.

I didn't simply walk out of a bus which today has no steps, and the floorboard is almost level with the bus stop. I literally jumped off the bus. And we used to know the timing of that acrobatic act because the bus was still moving.

Bus conductors who sold bus tickets didn't hold on to anything.

Those days buses didn't have air con and I enjoyed sitting at the window side of the seat for the wind.

(12-10-2023, 12:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  In the old days, the commuters were able to match the drivers' driving skills.

I didn't simply walk out of a bus which today has no steps, and the floorboard is almost level with the bus stop. I literally jumped off the bus. And we used to know the timing of that acrobatic act because the bus was still moving.

Bus conductors who sold bus tickets didn't hold on to anything.

Those days buses didn't have air con and I enjoyed sitting at the window side of the seat for the wind.

Wah, that was a very long time ago. When was the last time there were bus conductors? 1970s?
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(12-10-2023, 12:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Bus conductors who sold bus tickets didn't hold on to anything but when the bus jerked they usually grabbed my balls which I truely enjoyed.

Laughing Laughing

(12-10-2023, 12:50 PM)Levin Wrote:  Wah, that was a very long time ago. When was the last time there were bus conductors? 1970s?

Hock Lee, Tay Koh Yat, STC..... the buses of my youth.  Smile

(12-10-2023, 03:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:    Smile
why my shameless life so unfair....

even my death can't make it up to the number of people I offended....

[Image: S6cuS.png]
[Image: S6c93.png]

Laughing

Smile