Bus driver stops at Orchard to tell passenger to stop taking on phone.

How come take bus these days cannot use phone? What happened?

https://www.twitter.com/stompsingapore/s...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...tor=CS2-11

Mrt also cannot. Got one country ppl talk damm loud one

(12-11-2021, 07:30 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  How come take bus these days cannot use phone? What happened?

The bus captain has gone overboard, in his overzealous action is making it's passengers angry...It is advisable not to talk to one another or be on the phone, but that is only an advice not a compulsory requirement...  The bus captain is pushing his luck too far. One fine day he may meet a man who is going to assault  him... Angry
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

ask SDA to board and do . dont add trouble as now lot of stupid people not local now, not last time. very difficult to communicate also.

By talking u spread what you know
Virus does not exist

A lot of garrulous morons can go on yakking loudly on public transport non stop .They must be uneducated, ignorant that they can spread their virus loaded germs ??

This type of inconsiderate commuters ought to be  hunged dead. 

Don't talk can die...

(12-11-2021, 07:30 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  How come take bus these days cannot use phone? What happened?

Kudo to the bus captain, even though this is not his responsibility..

How often you hear people talk loudly over phone, blast their phone speaker loudly on public transport, when you are off work after a long tiring day..

Why is the right of 1 passenger overriding the rights of all the other passengers?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Drivers is jilat nowaday... do and don't also die.

(12-11-2021, 11:02 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Drivers is jilat nowaday... do and don't also die.

I don't think bus companies will fault the bus captain in not asking a commuter from making a phone call...... Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Spreading virus
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(12-11-2021, 11:02 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Drivers is jilat nowaday... do and don't also die.
must install PA system in buses for driver to announce.

(12-11-2021, 11:13 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  must install PA system in buses for driver to announce.

Like what they have on board aircrafts....the planes captain announcing to the passengers.... Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Well done, bus captain. Keep it up!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

The bus can have a PA system.

arr no need no need many many already vaccinated
we must minus them from the 70,000

(12-11-2021, 07:39 AM)debono Wrote:  The bus captain has gone overboard, in his overzealous action is making it's passengers angry...It is advisable not to talk to one another or be on the phone, but that is only an advice not a compulsory requirement...  The bus captain is pushing his luck too far. One fine day he may meet a man who is going to assault  him... Angry

Waaaa!  Now SDA, Cleaners, Bus Drivers all got power. Status elevated.

Depends lah. Sometimes bor bian got urgent matters must answer call wan. Like when Dr from emergency department call up abt your kin warded in hospital.

You tell me you dun answer immediately or wait to alight the bus at next stop to answer?

There r notices posters behind drivers seat to remind commuters not to talk on d hp n oso TV ads to remind them... 
If install PA system fares wud have more reasons to increase...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(12-11-2021, 12:27 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Depends lah. Sometimes bor bian got urgent matters must answer call wan. Like when Dr from emergency department call up abt your kin warded in hospital.

You tell me you dun answer immediately or wait to alight the bus at next stop to answer?

A good argument to assist the need to make a phone call and it might be a very important call from family members..... crying

(12-11-2021, 07:39 AM)debono Wrote:  The bus captain has gone overboard, in his overzealous action is making it's passengers angry...It is advisable not to talk to one another or be on the phone, but that is only an advice not a compulsory requirement...  The bus captain is pushing his luck too far. One fine day he may meet a man who is going to assault  him... Angry

Should avoid talking on the bus, that includes conversing with other commuters and on th.e phone. Driver oso talking loudly, he himself oso salah.  Stop