Buy fish if you can’t afford chicken, President Halimah once said

Buy fish if you can’t afford chicken, President Halimah once said: Netizens point to pomfret’s pre-CNY price of $100 per kilo

https://theindependent.sg/buy-fish-if-yo...-per-kilo/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

She don't know that even on normal days, fish is more expensive than chicken?
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

(29-01-2022, 02:36 PM)winbig Wrote:  She don't know that even on normal days, fish is more expensive than chicken?

Obviously she doesn't consume fishes or chicken or don't bother about what she pays since income way too high... Lol

She didn’t do the marketing herself and she didn’t realise the cost of fish can cost more than chicken.

Further proof that our leaders are out of touch with the ground. I guess the remuneration we gave to these leaders make them complacent, which resulted that they have no idea on the cost of essentials are becoming a challenge for the ground people.
[+] 2 users Like kangtangman's post

(29-01-2022, 02:45 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Obviously she doesn't consume fishes or chicken or don't bother about what she pays since income way too high... Lol

She doesn't have to pay. Everything in Istana is free!  Laughing

hahah . . .

Another CCBAI from PAP.

She does not know that fish is more expensive, meh?

Out- of - Touch Minister yet talk so big.

https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/comme...t_is_fish/

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

She meant we should eat Ikan Bilis.

This show she don't even cook much don't know fish is all along expensive than chicken

Oh wait, she can afford per month get so much pay cheque.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

If cannot afford Geylang go Istana

Those who cannot afford re-union dinner, can go Istana to eat?

Until now I still dunno what special talent she has to become our president.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(29-01-2022, 03:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This show she don't even cook much don't know fish is all along expensive than chicken

Oh wait, she can afford per month get so much pay cheque.

Dun anyhow say. Your Debono will get angry as he thinks very highly of her with two degrees and a cross pollinated breed..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(29-01-2022, 03:13 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun anyhow say. Your Debono will get angry as he thinks very highly of her with two degrees and a cross pollinated breed..... Rolleyes

according to the facts and findings she as civil servants don't even come out any BIG achievements for the country for the people.
Unlike Ong T C DARE to question Country reserves, why he ask simply because as President , hold the key of course one need to know how much than can approve give what

Side note, She at least good is " More action at least " than most idile that SR nathan and tony

(29-01-2022, 03:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  according to the facts and findings she as civil servants don't even come out any BIG achievements for the country for the people.
Unlike Ong T C DARE to question Country reserves, why he ask simply because as President , hold the key of course one need to know how much than can approve give what

Side note, She at least good is " More action at least " than most idile that SR nathan and tony

True, she seems to wave hands more often on TV I think............ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(29-01-2022, 03:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Until now I still dunno what special talent she has to become our president.

Our present life and circumstances are the products of our past thoughts and actions, and in the same way our deeds in this life will fashion our future mode of existence.

(29-01-2022, 03:24 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  True, she seems to wave hands more often on TV I think............ Big Grin

You know? Because the last two president is " Idile " So she need to " do more " cover back the image damage by PAP EX Presidents.

(29-01-2022, 03:24 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Our present life and circumstances are the products of our past thoughts and actions, and in the same way our deeds in this life will fashion our future mode of existence.

Yes yes.. it's her doing good deeds in her past lives.

Fish is always more expensive than chicken.  Unless by fish she means ikan bilis.

How to be people’s President if you cannot even relate to them in the first place? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-01-2022, 03:13 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun anyhow say. Your Debono will get angry as he thinks very highly of her with two degrees and a cross pollinated breed..... Rolleyes

I am just presenting the facts.  I guess that PM Lee will chose her to be the EP, cos she is a Malay, and that it is a Malay's turn to become a EP....I suspect PM Lee thinks she is a good candidate as she is always on the PAP side, and will not ask questions pertaining to our reserves.....

(29-01-2022, 03:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Until now I still dunno what special talent she has to become our president.

master in law lah !!

(29-01-2022, 04:34 PM)talky Wrote:  master in law lah !!

Bingo........you had hit the nail on the head........

(29-01-2022, 03:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  according to the facts and findings she as civil servants don't even come out any BIG achievements for the country for the people.

I think Tony is busier than her leh. He need to take care of so many branches of KFC.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(29-01-2022, 03:45 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Fish is always more expensive than chicken.  Unless by fish she means ikan bilis.

How to be people’s President if you cannot even relate to them in the first place? Laughing

Wake up your idea!! Ikan bilis is even more expensive dan the cheapest Sutchi fish @ $13 /kg.  Crying
Our forum CKT king will oso know as he got do mkting. In Sinpwn life is cheap but toilet paper is expensive...

As for who is the most jlb president , at least SR Nathan you got see him attend charitable functions with a smiling face and he was approachable unlike eltist uncle KFC. Should be the incumbent bcos she was ushered into Istana. KFC still had to undergo popularity contest.

Another Book Smart Minister who lives in Ivory Tower and knows nothing else.

Sack her, lah.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Do good do together president don't buy fish or chicken, she buy belachan.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

Eat pork lor..aka Pig Meat. Plenty from Indonesia they say its 打针 one...

Why master in law speaks like market auntie?

(29-01-2022, 04:51 PM)winbig Wrote:  I think Tony is busier than her leh. He need to take care of so many branches of KFC.  Laughing

This Tony STILL Around attend PAP related events really these people zzzz

Bery sad, order fish soup and rice, asked for the mid size around $6 …. I think I have 6-7 pieces of fish slices, the rest is veggie  crying

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(29-01-2022, 05:30 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Wake up your idea!! Ikan bilis is even more expensive dan the cheapest Sutchi fish @ $13 /kg.  Crying
Our forum CKT king will oso know as he got do mkting. In Sinpwn life is cheap but toilet paper is expensive...

As for who is the most jlb president , at least SR Nathan you got see him attend charitable functions with a smiling face and he was approachable unlike eltist uncle KFC. Should be the incumbent bcos she was ushered into Istana. KFC still had to undergo popularity contest.

Are you sure boh?  To me ikan bilis is cheap food Laughing

I prefer mostly cod fish,  not really expensive, but definitely much better than ikan bilis Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin