CCP united front 统战 and rise of pro China Singaporeans

Detail objectives of the CCP united front work using the "China narrative" to create a ready pool of overseas sympathizers to advance the long term strategic interest and agenda of the CCP.

Singaporeans should be careful not fall into the propaganda. LKY took great pains in the 1960s and 70s to dismantle UF activities in Singapore. Through the Chinese schools culminating in the bus riots.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

[Image: 21-DC627-D-E1-AC-45-DA-AF94-DDF4-D18-A57-B4.jpg]

作词 : 侯德健
作曲 : 侯德健
遥远的东方有一条江
它的名字就叫长江
遥远的东方有一条河
它的名字就叫黄河
虽不曾看见长江美
梦里常神游长江水
虽不曾听见黄河壮
澎湃汹涌在梦里
古老的东方有一条龙
它的名字叫中国
古老的东方有一群人
他们全都是龙的传人
巨龙脚底下我成长
长成以后是龙的传人
黑眼睛黑头发黄皮肤
永永远远是龙的传人
百年前宁静的一个夜
巨变前夕的深夜里
枪炮声敲碎了宁静夜
四面楚歌是姑息的剑
多少年炮声仍隆隆
多少年又是多少年
巨龙巨龙你擦亮眼
永永远远地擦亮眼
巨龙巨龙你擦亮眼
永永远远地擦亮眼
巨龙巨龙你擦亮眼
永永远远地擦亮眼
巨龙巨龙你擦亮眼
永永远远地擦亮眼
巨龙巨龙你擦亮眼
永永远远地擦亮眼
巨龙巨龙你擦亮眼
永永远远地擦亮眼
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

U love angmo coks and want sinkees learn from u ah? Guy sucking coks is very gay hor.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

Chinese nationalists in the 1920s and the 1930s dated the Century of Humiliation to the mid-19th century, on the eve of the First Opium War[size=11][2] amidst the dramatic political unraveling of Qing China that followed.[3][/size]
Defeats by foreign powers cited as part of the Century of Humiliation include the following: In that period, China suffered major internal fragmentation, lost almost all of the wars that it fought, and was often forced to give major concessions to the great powers in unequal treaties.[8] In many cases, China was forced to pay large amounts of reparations, open up ports for trade, lease or cede territories (such as Outer Manchuria, parts of Northwest China and Sakhalin to the Russian EmpireJiaozhou Bay to the German EmpireHong Kong to the British EmpireMacau to the Portuguese EmpireZhanjiang to France, and Taiwan and Dalian to the Empire of Japan) and make various other concessions of sovereignty to foreign "spheres of influence" after military defeats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation

(06-08-2022, 08:03 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  U love angmo coks and want sinkees learn from u ah? Guy sucking coks is very gay hor.

most honourable thing to do loh.

(06-08-2022, 07:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Detail objectives of the CCP united front work using the "China narrative" to create a ready pool of overseas sympathizers to advance the long term strategic interest and agenda of the CCP.

Singaporeans should be careful not fall into the propaganda. LKY took great pains jn the 1960s and 70s to dismantle UF activities in Singapore. Through the Chinese schools culminating in the bus riots.

It's no big deal at the end of the day.

Singapore has always had wafer thin cultural depth and nowhere is this most apparent in the government's failed attempt to define what is a Singapore Core to date after so much debate and discussion. There is no real anchor value what it means to be a Singaporean.

If we want to drill down, perhaps the only unifying cultural value we share is that of extreme material pragmatism to the detriment of all else. When the US could furnish us with security and money, we can be as western as we can be to the point of condemning our ancestral roots. Now that a stronger competitor has emerged who can give us better material wants, we can willingly turn eastern at the drop of the hat as well.

LKY is the very embodiment of such extreme pragmatism. Should LKY be alive and it has reached a point where he has assessed that being pro-China can bring about better material benefits, he would not hesitate to use the very same tactics he employed in the 1960s and 70s to dismantle any "western" sympathizers.
[+] 3 users Like maxsanic's post

Actually who are the pro China Singaporeans?? New citizen??

Local Chinese?? How many of the locally born Chinese still know the name of the kampong where their great great grand fathers are from?

For the Non Chinese pro China Singaporean, why they are pro China?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

At least some of these clowns are paid. The more stupid ones are idiots like SoDumb who is dumb enough to worship the CCP

(06-08-2022, 02:45 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Actually who are the pro China Singaporeans?? New citizen??

Local Chinese?? How many of the locally born Chinese still know the name of the kampong where their great great grand fathers are from?

For the Non Chinese pro China Singaporean, why they are pro China?

Ah Chao is a new sinkie. Shittyhantam is an older Chinese educated sinkie. Sodumb is an ex saf-regular who has no real ideology but just likes to join the bullies. Many different types in this forum.

(06-08-2022, 03:39 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  At least some of these clowns are paid. The more stupid ones are idiots like SoDumb who is dumb enough to worship the CCP

[Image: Capture2.jpg]

Smile

Thought there was a recent report that said globally besides TW, Malaysia and then Singapore are most proChina...at between 30-60% favorable rates......

Singapore has diplomatic tie with PRC.

Singapore doesn't recognise ROC or Taiwan.

Sgbutt, what toking you?

(06-08-2022, 03:49 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Ah Chao is a new sinkie. Shittyhantam is an older Chinese educated sinkie. Sodumb is an ex saf-regular who has no real ideology but just likes to join the bullies. Many different types in this forum.

Then what about you?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

Its funny got dumbfarks who suck up to angmos who r known terrorist that goes around to weaker countries and assassinate their Presidents.

The best part is they call others terrorist when it was them who created and fund the so called terrorists.
[+] 6 users Like Notdumb's post

[Image: A83-D47-E2-CE43-4-B73-A433-9-F5-ED597-AF75.png]

funny how the ccp trash day and night say suck amdk when no comments were made about amdk..only comments made about Sodumb CCP worshippers….
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

https://www.douyin.com/video/7128203492170239270
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

(06-08-2022, 10:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: A83-D47-E2-CE43-4-B73-A433-9-F5-ED597-AF75.png]
Just need to answer 1 question
Are majority of Taiwanese as well as China consist of CHINESE (Han, Tang descendants) race.
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(07-08-2022, 01:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Just need to answer 1 question
Are majority of Taiwanese as well as China consist of CHINESE (Han, Tang descendants) race.

They will tell you they are not Chinese but Southern  Island race, many of them will also tell you Daddy Japan had ruled Taiwan for 50 years that they are so proud of. And China has never ruled Taiwan in history other than Qing dynasty, they argue the rulers of Qing were not a Chinese race.

(07-08-2022, 01:28 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  They will tell you they are not Chinese but Southern  Island race, many of them will also tell you Daddy Japan had ruled Taiwan for 50 years that they are so proud of. And China has never ruled Taiwan in history other than Qing dynasty, they argue the rulers of Qing were not a Chinese race.
Im not talking abt who ruled who
Im talking abt their dna

Is it similar to chinese or japanese?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J9y-VKun0w4 See for yourself

To have sympathy on someone, that party must have some injustice or sad stories to begin with. How come no one question who inflicted the injustice or sad stories on CCP?

(06-08-2022, 07:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Detail objectives of the CCP united front work using the "China narrative" to create a ready pool of overseas sympathizers to advance the long term strategic interest and agenda of the CCP.

Singaporeans should be careful not fall into the propaganda. LKY took great pains jn the 1960s and 70s to dismantle UF activities in Singapore. Through the Chinese schools culminating in the bus riots.

During the interview, LKY also mentioned he feels safer if China were to rise. video : 12.13 onwards
I would rather choose to trust his saying.

There is a distinct different btw this forum & HWZ. In HWZ, there were still pro CCP talk but not as bad as Sgtalk. Not sure the real reasons. May b there is a better filtering in HWZ,  limiting users to only local IPs?  In sgtalk,  Kajang Puteri also can join

(17-08-2022, 03:10 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  There is a distinct different btw this forum & HWZ. In HWZ, there were still pro CCP talk but not as bad as Sgtalk. Not sure the real reasons. May b there is a better filtering in HWZ,  limiting users to only local IPs?

Is Sg government pro-China or anti-China?

In UN, 160 countries support one-China principle.   

US only has the support of 5-eye alliance and Europe about 30 countries.  

You are just a banana, don't imagine yourself as a white. Perhaps, at most, a fake white.    

(17-08-2022, 03:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Is Sg government pro-China or anti-China?

Neither. But quite sure they r against any radical group trying to breakUp the government and divide the residents

Don't think it is easy for any  political members of any radical group to propagate any radical ideas to upset people in Singapore at the moment.  At most,  the radical group can just distribute the propaganda materials which most people will just throw into the waste paper baskets.

(17-08-2022, 03:19 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Neither. But quite sure they r against any radical group trying to breakUp the government and divide the residents

Facts

1. Sg has diplomatic tie with People’s Republic of China

2. Sg doesn't have diplomatic tie with Republic of China or,  in case you are interested in the non-existent Republic of Taiwan

It does not matter what party ruled China,
any party that give up unifying taiwan is consider traitors to their origins.
Just like twese who deny their origins, some even fantasize being loyal subjects to
Imperial Japanese in WW2. Traitors deserve nothing but shame.

Furthermore Tw is legally under CN, is matter of exercising it when appropriate time arrives.
In fact every country hold preserve unification as an honor, and punish separatists.
UN founding charter also list the rights uphold nation unity.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post