CNA: Analysts Urge People Collect Good Quality Shares When they are Cheap

Dunt miss the boat today! Laughing

Got people recommend bad and expensive shares one meh?

(24-02-2022, 02:16 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Got people recommend bad and expensive shares one meh?

You don't know meh? Many shares are recommended just because they are expensive ma.

(24-02-2022, 02:27 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You don't know meh? Many shares are recommended just because they are expensive ma.

Please name the analysts who do.

The war has just begun. 
Watch first. 
Buy cheap cheap.

UOB is below $31, DBS is $35.3 and OCBC is below $12

Keppel Corp is only $5.85 today, good buy as oil price will shoot up in coming weeks

(24-02-2022, 02:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  UOB is below $31, DBS is $35.3 and OCBC is below $12

Rate hike is underway starting from March, altogether interest rate will go up 4 times this year in the US, Sore banks will follow the same.

(24-02-2022, 02:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Please name the analysts who do.

You sound like a novice.... Obviously never heard of growth stocks.

(24-02-2022, 03:11 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You sound like a novice.... Obviously never heard of growth stocks.

You like to assume a lot. Growth stocks are promoted for their growth, not because they're expensive.

(24-02-2022, 03:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You like to assume a lot. Growth stocks are promoted for their growth, not because they're expensive.

You say no one recommend expensive stock, so now you agree got expensive stock people recommend?

(24-02-2022, 03:27 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You say no one recommend expensive stock, so now you agree got expensive stock people recommend?

I said analyst will not ask people to buy a stock just because it is expensive. Read the context!

Quote:guffaw Wrote: 

You don't know meh? Many shares are recommended just because they are expensive ma.

Or perhaps, that's really your understanding hahaha...

All talk so much but no guts to collect.

I do suspect those " tech stocks " like Apple, Google , Facebook been short But one thing LOL all these stocks already " expensive " So not common swing traders, or those on tight budget can ' play the waiting game etc "

These so called analysts are only 1% better than those youtubers trying to sell you a get rich quick masterclass.
If so accurate, why they are still slaving away and not sipping wine on own luxury yacht while their stocks are generating more wealth?
Take their advice with a pinch of salt and act sensibly!

(24-02-2022, 03:58 PM)dynamite Wrote:  All talk so much but no guts to collect.

When I start to collect in April 2020 every one here laughing....

And I sold sti etf waiting to buy back soon. 

[Image: 2022-02-24-11-42-32-UOB-Kayhian.png]

(24-02-2022, 03:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I said analyst will not ask people to buy a stock just because it is expensive. Read the context!

Or perhaps, that's really your understanding hahaha...

Well, expensive is your criteria what... 

(24-02-2022, 02:16 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Got people recommend bad and expensive shares one meh?

(24-02-2022, 04:25 PM)guffaw Wrote:  When I start to collect in April 2020 every one here laughing....

they laughed at you lah, not the shares

(24-02-2022, 04:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  they laughed at you lah, not the shares

Aiya you only tok cok go away la. Pui. Looks down on you already...random forest also don't know want to argue.

(24-02-2022, 04:32 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Aiya you only tok cok go away la. Pui. Looks down on you already...random forest also don't know want to argue.

aiyo talkingcoke collecting laighingstocks, not funny meh? ofc ppl sure laugh lah

(24-02-2022, 05:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiyo talkingcoke collecting laighingstocks, not funny meh? ofc ppl sure laugh lah

You nowadays very free no need to perform in the zoo right? No one to see you already. Everyday eat sheet post rubbish.

(24-02-2022, 05:11 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You nowadays very free no need to perform in the zoo right? No one to see you already. Everyday eat sheet post rubbish.

ppl advised you to collect gd quality stocks, you stewpig talkingcoke collected laughingstocks!

(24-02-2022, 04:27 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Well, expensive is your criteria what... 

You read properly what I typed.

Quote:Blasterlord2 Wrote: 

Got people recommend bad and expensive shares one meh?

You missed out the "and". Don't just cite one word and miss out others leh.

(24-02-2022, 05:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  ppl advised you to collect gd quality stocks, you stewpig talkingcoke collected laughingstocks!

What do panda know other than eat sheet post rubbish?