CNA : The non stop rise of Singapore residential properties

Congrats to all who bought ....looks like rise will be non stop for coming yrs.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

correct, it will rise forever to counter inflation. time value of money, simple truth.

Singapore property price will increase more than 3x by the time this pandemic ended and the report card is out. When the world's rich see the low death ratio here, more and more will come and confirm the rise.

There will only be one place on Earth that can give you security during old age and any pandemic and that is Singapore. No match anywhere else, just watch. $10,000psf in Orchard is the new normal.

Any property price below $1000psf is a free gift here...better grab it before this pandemic ends.

It will be so obvious when this Covid crisis ends....when the result is out that we are the best place on Earth.

https://youtu.be/rcqbGLzhUYg

https://youtu.be/sYc9jDuRN4w

https://youtu.be/xi6r3hZe5Tg

nothing wrong to make a prediction. just make sure u r into some of it.

(24-11-2021, 09:18 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  Singapore property price will increase more than 3x by the time this pandemic ended and the report card is out. When the world's rich see the low death ratio here, more and more will come and confirm the rise.

Wow 3x ...that is great.

Feel happy for those who bought. They will make it big.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

d9 and d15 fh below 3k are cheap, while even lh elsewhere are moving up to this level fast

so hurry up, the market is uber hot, gojek and grab!
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Most of the surrounding countries' properties prices and rentals had dropped tremendously. Singapore seems to increase. Play up by a few factors.

On the surface it looks good but is it really good?

The rise in price of property must always come with the proportionate rise in income else it'll come with a huge price. And that huge price will be borne by the future generation. We have seen the disaster happen elsewhere so why wouldn't it happen in Singapore.

I'd say it is like a person injected with steroids thinking that all his magically acquired physique will stay but having to face the consequence further down the road.

(24-11-2021, 09:45 AM)5354 Wrote:  You bought nothing, born here but failed to ride the property booms in Singapore

Can't believe there are retards like you who did not make a single cent from the property market

You no money or no brains?

Property is not an option for me for the following reasons
1. Not able to get loans as no steady income.
2. Property will lock up substantial amount of my funds and capital which can be deployed to stocks or business's.  If I want to start a business but money all stuck is not a good idea.
3. Owing a big debt to the bank is not appropriate for me. Like tying iron ball to leg....must constantly make sure have employment and income or things fall apart. That creates unnecessary pressure and stress. It also limit options in life
Not to mention risk.

Considering all the above, I have not invested in property yet. But life always have many combinations of opportunities one just need to wait for the right ones

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Just this month, a unit in my block sold at an all time high despite it being on a mid-floor.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

This is so obvious : our land is LIMITED.

When you have a limited supply, of course price will go up forever.

Common sense.

We are not like HK that can expand into China, we are surrounded by OTHER COUNTRIES.

can u use ur brains?

If there is ample land , Why is there a need to take over graves and police academies ? Or even worse, very soon paya lebar airport, prisons, and army camps ?

Obviously, there is not enough land already....RIGHT NOW THIS MOMENT.

I really wanna see what replies MND Desmond Lee can come up with soon on TV, to my posts or observation above on this shortage of land supply. Cannot wait.

buyers worried prices will go up further when covid is over

(24-11-2021, 10:41 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  buyers worried prices will go up further when covid is over

Correct. Good observation.

amber area was 2200psf before covid. now mostly 2600psf already

Supply n demand...so many million rich buggers from lawless cowboy surrounding countries yearning praying to come here with their families...

How not to go up ? Residence is a prerequisite to getting a PR, so difficult to get, unless u have a job n a property ...u must an asset to our country....n all these wealthy talented ones will have to compete for v limited places
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

(24-11-2021, 10:44 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  amber area was 2200psf before covid. now mostly 2600psf already

So cheap . Should b min $3000psf

Don't worry, property markets around the world will be crashed by rising interest rate.. Spore will be one of the worst hit in 2022.

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Yes, all freeholds, getting rare n limited, in good locations min 3K psf...predict next few yrs , 4K psf...demand supply .

Thats why this path is sweet for this lines..

(24-11-2021, 10:44 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  amber area was 2200psf before covid. now mostly 2600psf already

You mean the place near seedy hotel and Chinese swimming club?

Wow so expensive and no MRT...why.?

The biggest winner tactically are Banks not people.

You are just enslave yourself to be slaves longer tie with the property loans.
Higher and Higher the property price = the buyer going to be slaves for even longer

in future maybe you rip the housing loans still haven't pay finish pass down to your kids EPIC.