CNY free movie : 倚天屠龙记之九阳神功

(03-02-2022, 07:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's very clear my avatar irritates you.....

and this is simply a great thing

Do u daily think of my avatar and big fat _______ when u sleep ah?

(03-02-2022, 11:00 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  If it were my nose, then why left it blank?

Nothing to be shy about even if it was my big fat dick

Just admit it if it will make u feel better, dun bottle it all up, will give u stroke u know?

Let me help you.  Cast your eyes up, and see who was the one who left it blank....

Never mind...we understand.  It's natural to be shy about your member if it is underdeveloped...and natural to leave it blank.

(03-02-2022, 07:10 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  This movie shows clearly that leaders who get selected because of blood and factions and tribé and apprenticeship all cannot transcend love and emotions and greed and ego and so all fall short of the glory of GOD

surprised you utter this . sound like you are a christian?

Would there be part 3 or part 2 is the end?

(03-02-2022, 11:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Let me help you.  Cast your eyes up, and see who was the one who left it blank....

Never mind...we understand.  It's natural to be shy about your member if it is underdeveloped...and natural to leave it blank.
Did I leave it blank?

Did you read big fat dick or big fat _____?

We understand, always denying, that's your style

I've outgrown this show. No longer eager to watch.

(03-02-2022, 11:10 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  Would there be part 3 or part 2 is the end?

I think part 2 is the end

They even left the two swords stuck to the ground at the end of the movie and never took them back
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(03-02-2022, 11:09 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  surprised you utter this . sound like you are a christian?

I'm Lightworker

I harness the power of the cosmic multiverse

(03-02-2022, 11:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I'm Lightworker

I harness the power of the cosmic multiverse

Thinking Huh

Sound like you are one of those superheroes in DC or marvel movie  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(03-02-2022, 11:21 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  Thinking Huh

Sound like you are one of those superheroes in DC or marvel movie  Laughing

Laughing

(03-02-2022, 11:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I think part 2 is the end

They even left the two swords stuck to the ground at the end of the movie and never took them back

Because these 2 swords are no match to the 3 flying saucers.  & the hidden secret of these 2 swords has been unveiled by Zhou Ziruo. No more treasure inside ; useless already, take back for fxxx
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

(03-02-2022, 11:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I've outgrown this show. No longer eager to watch.

I also not eager to watch…
Now I busy watching anime… Rotfl

Anybody watching Tokyo revengers…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

The story is changed in several areas for this adaption. Especially which girl the guy ended up with....the prettiest one..ha.

(04-02-2022, 08:03 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I also not eager to watch…
Now I busy watching anime… Rotfl

Anybody watching Tokyo revengers…

Heard it is good. Have not watched it yet. Too many animes I need to watch. Have not watched anime for a few years leow. Last series I watched is the whole Naruto series + movies back in 2019.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(04-02-2022, 08:29 PM)Levin Wrote:  Heard it is good. Have not watched it yet. Too many animes I need to watch. Have not watched anime for a few years leow. Last series I watched is the whole Naruto series + movies back in 2019.

Any links?

(04-02-2022, 08:57 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Any links?

Links to Tokyo Revengers? Should ask RiseOfAsia instead right? I am not watching it right now. I am watching the Korean drama, Vincenzo, now.