COE premiums for the Open Category hit a record high of S$110,524

COE premiums for the Open Category hit a record high of S$110,524, as prices rose across the board in the latest bidding exercise. https://cna.asia/3bWZ5PL

still ok , cheap.

[Image: nudie.gif]

So many gong kias

Laughing

(06-07-2022, 05:37 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  So many gong kias

still cheap. My Rich Uncle see the price still tell me well is still ok.

(06-07-2022, 05:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  still cheap. My Rich Uncle see the price still tell me well is still ok.

Your uncle drives what type of car?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Song Boh!
You voted for this! Rotfl
A bunch of greedy JLBs… who serve themselves more than serving the ppl.
不怕遭雷劈!

COE can be recorded in World Guinness Record 2022.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Buyers are smart. Predict COE to hit 200k next year, can sell off car at a profit then!

(06-07-2022, 05:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  still cheap. My Rich Uncle see the price still tell me well is still ok.

If your uncle is really rich then he wouldn't even look at the coe price. He will have his sidekicks (such as you) to take care of the purchase.

(06-07-2022, 05:37 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  So many gong kias

Well, that is from a perspective from someone who cannot afford it but not from someone who can afford it

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-07-2022, 07:43 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Buyers are smart. Predict COE to hit 200k next year, can sell off car at a profit then!
Investment buy high sell higher
Going to reach 600k millionaire

Quote: Singapore media professional Ellie Lim gave up her plan to buy a new Volvo SUV to ferry her newborn baby when she realised it was going to cost her more than S$200,000 (US$142,000).

“I was quite shocked,” said Lim, 34. Coupled with high interest rates on car loans, fuel prices and maintenance fees, buying a new car is “a financially unsound decision,” she said. Why would you spend the cost of an apartment from the government’s Housing & Development Board for a rapidly depreciating asset? “These are all like HDB flats running on the road.”

Laughing

The rich eyeing a new volvo suv to ferry her baby.

(06-07-2022, 06:00 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Your uncle drives what type of car?

Audi lor he told me the latest one look nice.

(06-07-2022, 08:02 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If your uncle is really rich then he wouldn't even look at the coe price. He will have his sidekicks (such as you) to take care of the purchase.

Rich ppl see COE for fun also need to know mah wait ppl ask u don’t know throw face ok

U think those PAP meh don’t know never mind got ppl write script for them