Iran will strike back with maximum force - markets expect to plunge tonight..

Based on statements prior to today's attack Iran promised to strike back with max force if Israel attack them. ...this is likely to happen over the week end triggering a regional war in the middle and oil prices to spike up prolonging inflation.

That is why Nikkei plunge by more than 1000pts today as smart investors sell all their stocks ahead. Those smart trader also go short.

Expect stock markets to plunge sharply this week. As US market is to open for trading later expect smart investors to sell and exit the market before the war starts.

Those who got out today...smart move ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Pro traders are using pre market to sell before the market opens to avoid the sharp sell-off coming.

Prices will plunge sharplywhen market opens ....
[Image: 6260j5B.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Those who r caught with their pants down might take the opportunity to sell into the strength of the market tonight before IRAN responses.
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(19-04-2024, 07:30 PM)revealer Wrote:  Those who r caught with their pants down might take the opportunity to sell into the strength of the market tonight before IRAN responses.

Use teh opportunity to get out before market falls sharply

Your idol handbag Loo say buy! Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-04-2024, 04:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Based on statements prior to today's attack Iran promised to strike back with max force if Israel attack them. ...this is likely to happen over the week end triggering a regional war in the middle and oil prices to spike up prolonging inflation.

That is why Nikkei plunge by more than 1000pts today as smart investors sell all their stocks ahead. Those smart trader also go short.

Expect stock markets to plunge sharply this week. As US market is to open for trading later expect smart investors to sell and exit the market before the war starts.

Those who got out today...smart move ...
Monday red cos Will strike back.situation  Escalated .
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

(19-04-2024, 08:11 PM)Blin Wrote:  Monday red cos Will strike back.situation  Escalated .

Yes precisely!