Call for WP to reinstate Leon And Nicole for the next election

Think most of the public got over the shock of the two straying outside their marriages. Media oso got acknowledge what great assets these two are. Cold storage them for 1 yr to cool things off then bring them back  in time for next election yah. Iz a waste of talent to exile them over something which should be dealt with by their own respective spouses. They've oredy had their jollies bumping uglies and have come to their senses.  Let's move on to hold garbagemen accountable for their stupiak actions. If WP unable to see beyond dis ep, dan PSP, if you are reading dis please get the eminently qualified two, or one  oso can, on board.
[+] 4 users Like luncheonmeat's post

If their spouse can forgive them who are we to condemn them?
[+] 6 users Like Harry Lee's post

(21-07-2023, 05:07 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Think most of the public got over the shock of the two straying outside their marriages. Media oso got acknowledge what great assets these two are. Cold storage them for 1 yr to cool things off then bring them back  in time for next election yah. Iz a waste of talent to exile them over something which should be dealt with by their own spouses. They've oredy had their jollies, exchanged uglies and have come to their senses.  Let's move on to hold garbagemen accountable for their stupiak actions. If WP unable to see beyond dis ep, dan PSP, if you are reading dis please get the eminently qualified two, or one  oso can, on board.

You can start a petition online 🐱

So, can Yaw Shin Leong come back and be the MP again?
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

better get nicole seah back before next election
everyone makes mistakes
i feele she was born to become a 'politician'
but pereira not so
i dont remember he did anything for WP for country that is 'notable'

(21-07-2023, 05:07 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Think most of the public got over the shock of the two straying outside their marriages. Media oso got acknowledge what great assets these two are. Cold storage them for 1 yr to cool things off then bring them back  in time for next election yah. Iz a waste of talent to exile them over something which should be dealt with by their own spouses. They've oredy had their jollies, exchanged uglies and have come to their senses.  Let's move on to hold garbagemen accountable for their stupiak actions. If WP unable to see beyond dis ep, dan PSP, if you are reading dis please get the eminently qualified two, or one  oso can, on board.

Get rid of him lah! Big Grin

(21-07-2023, 05:34 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  So, can Yaw Shin Leong  come back and be the MP again?

jesus can come back
yaw maybe also can come back...lol

(21-07-2023, 05:23 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  If their spouse can forgive them who are we to condemn them?

That's their own problem lah! Big Grin No give him chance liao lah!

(21-07-2023, 05:36 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  jesus can come back
yaw maybe also can come back...lol

Jesus is back meh?

Where???  Thinking

If you will vote for a monkey, then I am sure you who started so many Christian threads will vote for these two adulterer/adultress. 

Do you know the hurt they have caused to their spouses?

Even if you are a freaking diehard WP supporter, there is no need to still make use of them in the hope that they can win votes. You are only thinking for yourself and not for them and more importantly their spouses and chikdren. Shame on you man!

It's fookers like you who endorsed RK's preselection conduct, all the things she wrote about mosque leaders and rich Chinese.  Rolleyes

(21-07-2023, 05:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you will vote for a monkey, then I am sure you who started so many Christian threads will vote for these two adulterer/adultress. 

Do you know the hurt they have caused to their spouses?

Even if you are a freaking diehard WP supporter, there is no need to still make use of them in the hope that they can win votes. You are only thinking for yourself and not for them and more importantly their spouses and chikdren. Shame on you man!

It's fookers like you who endorsed RK's preselection conduct, all the things she wrote about mosque leaders and rich Chinese.  Rolleyes

Christians are supposed to forgive mah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(21-07-2023, 05:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Get rid of him lah! Big Grin

If PS does what this idiot suggested, he will be voted out. I am sure most of the 39% have a good sense of ethics and morality which this "Cnristian" who started so many Christian threads seem to not have wor.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

In that case. All can come back.  Big Grin
Cheers!!

(21-07-2023, 05:56 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Christians are supposed to forgive mah! Big Grin

I cannot forgive LP. He didn't do me no harm. Rebecca is not my wife. He also didn't disappoint me because I didn't vote for him. So I cannot forgive him.Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(21-07-2023, 06:00 PM)moonrab Wrote:  In that case. All can come back.  Big Grin
Cheers!!

Hahaha.

I don't think LTK will agree.

(21-07-2023, 06:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I cannot forgive LP. He didn't do me no harm. Rebecca is not my wife. He also didn't disappoint me because I didn't vote for him. So I cannot forgive him.Big Grin

Are you a Christian leh?  Thinking If not no wonder lah! Big Grin

"Support Dad and Mom!"

[Image: nicole-seah-and-Leon-Perera.jpg]

[Image: cute-indian-little-girl-playing-park-54391-1972.jpg]

Call for reinstate of Cheng! We need strong cheerleading to join PAP!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

The serious problem with forummer here is they lack integrity, to the extent that they welcome people who have no moral value to lead a country. This is what this thread is all about.
[+] 4 users Like Spiderman's post

TS tends to be more forgiving to "opp mps" one... True or no ? Big Grin

(20-07-2023, 03:23 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Iz true, but if moi in his shoes, will oso do sama sama. Let sleeping dogs lie. Affairs of the loin is not criminal. Oredy forewarn Perera his ass got target. Iz not in Pritam's place to punish them. He iz not the PM and Perera iz older dan him plus a valuable asset to the party.  It iz not their day job and they are not paid meelions of dollahs to serve the country.  I will actually give more leeway to opp mps for mistakes as long as no corruption was involved.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(21-07-2023, 06:56 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  The serious problem with forummer here is they lack integrity, to the extent that they welcome people who have no moral value to lead a country. This is what this thread is all about.

SGreans agree once you sleep with someone's spouse, your "integrity" is as good as..... nudie

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

It's really a waste not to have them, but it has to be done. Their prospects of being elected are as good as zero.

Work hard still can come back,, shown them you are strong but fun too.

they fark each other is their farking business what can outsiders like you and me do ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Just like Shan and Vivian, they have not done anything wrong, legally.

Might as well all come back... palmer , david ong , yaw, tcj, ah hui, LP, NS, walan

Let's have an orgy at 26 Ridout

(21-07-2023, 06:16 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Are you a Christian leh?  Thinking If not no wonder lah! 

Let me paraphrase it. I am supposed to forgive my trespassers.

But I cannot forgive LP because he did not trespass against me.  Big Grin

(21-07-2023, 07:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's really a waste not to have them, but it has to be done. Their prospects of being elected are as good as zero.

Not quite. They have one vote: 午餐肉。

Cc: luncheonmeat (Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife) Laughing

(21-07-2023, 08:23 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Just like Shan and Vivian, they have not done anything wrong, legally.

That's correct but unlike Shan and Vivian, all four ran foul of their respective party's code of conduct.

TS is suggesting that Pritam takes his ex-members back. I wouldn't suggest taking TCJ and CLH back wor.

Says a lot about his character lo... Big Grin

(21-07-2023, 07:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's really a waste not to have them, but it has to be done. Their prospects of being elected are as good as zero.

Mediacorpse got interview constituents in Perera's ward, all sounded quite understanding dat it is a pte matter and many felt it was a loss to have him resign. Ultimately it is the voters who will decide whether to accept him or not. In the case of Yaw, he was replaced by even more qualified candidates. Like I say, Perera iz an asset to WP, or any party for dat matter given his economics pedigree. Sure there is oso Jamus, but he got driver or not?  Big Grin

Best scenario iz to rope him back  to WP after a year and psp should try to pull Nicole over.

So silly to lose real talents over pte indiscretions. Even during old emperor's time got rumors of heavyweights conducting office romance outside of homes. Dat time no spy camera nor handphone. Even if subordinates knew, just diam diam and act blur. The personal drivers oso hear no evil, see no evil. Everyone got mouths to feed and know who butters their bread. These two are not spiritual leaders and never pretended to be holier dan thou. Think the public is open minded enough to distinguish what is a private issue and what is a betrayal of public trust.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post