Calls grow among experts in Singapore for mandatory vaccination

Lai lao lai lao, the final assault by govt against the no jab..

I will be glad if govt do this, and then put a stop to the discrimination against no jab.

My only point to make is, every year we have influenza-related deaths, but how come govt never say make it mandatory for all to take influenza jab.

I am quite sure the number of influenza-related deaths will be higher than COVID.

In 2017, we have a death rate of 15 out of 100,000 of influenza-related deaths, making it about 1000 for 6 mil population.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ca...-19-spikes
https://www.todayonline.com/daily-focus/...urns-fatal

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

The so called experts can go eat shit.
Elderly people leave them be whether they want to die from old age, health related problems or COVID. It is their prerogative to choose which way they want to leave this world.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

Pl. make non-MRNA vaccines free and accessible to all instead of the few pte clinics which are fully booked.

Many waiting for Sinovac, can it be made free of charge?

No you cannot make it compulsory because of yet unknown longer term risks but you can encourage it so why not bank in $1k to every Sg who already 2 jabs and the same to any other Sg who comes for the jabs?

For foreign talents 'prerequisites vaccinated preferred' can be the sieve?

For PRs adjust as in between?

The problem is those not vaxed r spreading it to loved ones , friends , society at large n might cause innicent follks to die..

This is ectremely sinful for intentionally unintentionally killing humans..

N there will b Retribution, yin yang 's law of nature.

New discovery is those vaxxed also can spend virus.

I want Sinovac / Sinopharm!

(21-09-2021, 09:29 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Many waiting for Sinovac, can it be made free of charge?

It is monkey business.
Only the dafts can understand their action? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-09-2021, 12:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I want Sinovac / Sinopharm!

Tell China to remove the word Sino if want to make FOC in Sg? Thinking
Call them RedVac or RedPharm better?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-09-2021, 09:14 AM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  No you cannot make it compulsory because of yet unknown longer term risks but you can encourage it so why not bank in $1k to every Sg who already 2 jabs and the same to any other Sg who comes for the jabs?

For foreign talents 'prerequisites vaccinated preferred' can be the sieve?

For PRs adjust as in between?
You think all these experts, without endorsement from govt, dare to say such things in public (be it media interview, social media posting)?

They are doing this to test the sentiment on the ground.. If they don't see people go parliament house to protest (example only, now go will get arrested if more than group of 5), they will be doing it, soon..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

could it be made mandatory one day like clearing of dishes in hc?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

If want to force me to vax, then PAP must make non mRNA vaccines available for FREE then I take. If not I standby my principle of not putting mRNA into my body....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(22-09-2021, 12:42 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Tell China to remove the word Sino if want to make FOC in Sg? Thinking
Call them RedVac or RedPharm better?

or a humble name like xiaomi which is very popular in india. or dajiang which is widely used in us

who are these 'experts'
which school they come from..RI?

The vaccine is still experimental, and there will be certain percentage of people not suitable for vaccine.
Mandatory will not stop transmission .

Also Govt should test trial few nasal sprays for above 75 years old and major illness
it is known to have reduce dose and adverse impact compare to jab ones.