Calvin Cheng:Omicron should be allowed to spread it is ok for unvax old people to die

Calvin Cheng: Omicron should be allowed to spread and it is ok for unvax old people to die
[Image: luxHMr8l.jpg]

Whether people die or not is up to God to decide not Calvin Cheng. Being vaccinated does not mean won't die.
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

Who does he represent, can ask him to shut up? Thinking

少言是修养
闭嘴是智慧

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 3 users Like RiseofAsia's post

He should die immediately.

(27-12-2021, 07:51 AM)abc123 Wrote:  Calvin Cheng: Omicron should be allowed to spread and it is ok for unvax old people to die

(27-12-2021, 07:57 AM)winbig Wrote:  Whether people die or not is up to God to decide not Calvin Cheng. Being vaccinated does not mean won't die.

Yes, it is up to God who shall live and who shall die.  But being vaccinate lower our chances of catching the Alpha, Delta and Omicron viruses..... Clapping Laughing

(27-12-2021, 08:13 AM)debono Wrote:  Yes, it is up to God who shall live and who shall die.  But being vaccinate lower our chances of catching the Alpha, Delta and Omicron viruses..... Clapping Laughing

Your second sentence shows that u don't believe in God.

(27-12-2021, 08:15 AM)winbig Wrote:  Your second sentence shows that u don't believe in God.

I  certainly do believe in God, do not make a conclusion based on my second sentence..... Laughing Rotfl

So they admit Omicon is mild, then why jab the children?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Actually he made the correct statement.
Only he needs to emphasis the jabbed needs to go for Booster shots.

Nobody is above god... finally all also need to die,, Lols

(27-12-2021, 08:13 AM)debono Wrote:  Yes, it is up to God who shall live and who shall die.  But being vaccinate lower our chances of catching the Alpha, Delta and Omicron viruses..... Clapping Laughing
You are rite in saying it.  Why is calvin cheng so evil?  He will be punished when his time arrive.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(27-12-2021, 08:52 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Nobody is above god... finally all also need to die,, Lols

Well said, eventually all creatures need to die, nobody is exempted...... Clapping

(27-12-2021, 08:52 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Nobody is above god... finally all also need to die,, Lols

Which god are you talking about?  Thinking

°

(27-12-2021, 07:51 AM)abc123 Wrote:  Calvin Cheng: Omicron should be allowed to spread and it is ok for unvax old people to die
Can start to decimate his old  family members first.

tomorrow will be a better day

Why God so like that........oso create miseries for His creations.

Believe it is against Facebook Community Guidelines to post this anti social tiràde.

(27-12-2021, 09:45 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Why God so like that........oso create miseries for His creations.
It is not why God is not merciful but it's man failure to please God....... crying

Is Calvin Cheng a scholar elite who took tax payers' money to study overseas University?

If he is, can I request the govt stop wasting our tax dollars on scholarship to produce people like Calvin Cheng who like to talk rubbish and stir up anger among the people.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(27-12-2021, 12:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Is Calvin Cheng a scholar elite who took tax payers' money to study overseas University?

If he is, can I request the govt stop wasting our tax dollars on scholarship to produce people like Calvin Cheng who like to talk rubbish and stir up anger among the people.
Dun be surprised he is a highly paid PAP IB who posted all those annoying articles to bully the anti- vaxers ............ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Actually you all can report him on FB , the KEY is MORE people report his post than will get noticed.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(27-12-2021, 01:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually you all can report him on FB , the KEY is MORE people report his post than will get noticed.

That is true, more people need to be in the FB to get him ousted..... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

M I RIGHT TO SAY THIS CALVIN CHENG IS THE most hated person IN THIS FORUM BECOS HE TALK BRAINLESS:
LET THOSE UNVACCINATED DESERVED  TO DIE DESPITE OF HIS CAMBRIDGE DEGREE ?

(27-12-2021, 12:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Is Calvin Cheng a scholar elite who took tax payers' money to study overseas University?

the correct q is when  was his brain damaged.

who let this dog out?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Can fb ban this irritated guy boh..😡😡😡😡
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

everyone have rights to speak.
just like every single living creature.
for e.g cockcroach also have the rights to live right?
just saying..

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(27-12-2021, 02:16 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Can fb ban this irritated guy boh..😡😡😡😡
This dam*ned Calvin Cheng is very sickening and simply an id*iot.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(27-12-2021, 02:38 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  everyone have rights to speak.
just like every single living creature.
for e.g cockcroach also have the rights to live right?
just saying..
Yes. Hv the right to speak. But, speaks with clear conscience to a limit and with a heart.

(27-12-2021, 02:43 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Yes. Hv the right to speak. But, speaks with clear conscience to a limit and with a heart.

what religion he preach ?

(27-12-2021, 03:50 PM)talky Wrote:  what religion he preach ?

Chances are he is a free thinker........ Angry crying