Calvin Cheng : Stop blaming govt and foreigners for recent spread.

https://www.facebook.com/calvinchengnmp/...8800730496

LATEST COVID MEASURES - WHOSE FAULT??

1. KTVs abusing pivot to F&B

Government tried to help everyone under the ACRA classification of Nightclubs ,Bars, KTVs to pivot.

These outlets were all forced to close since April 2020.

As long as you fall under this classification, you could pivot and build a kitchen (even apply for grant if they qualify) and allowed to continue operations. It’s a streamlined way of offering help, so people can get help fast.

Some people abused it, pretended to serve food, but operated vice instead.

Police try to close them, but it’s hard when people are determined to play cat and mouse.

The vast majority of law abiding operators I am sure are grateful for the help.

Now everyone has to close.

2. Vietnamese coming in on sponsored social social visit pass.

Since April 2020 many couples have been separated by border closures.

It’s already hard enough for legally married couples.

It’s even harder for people in long term serious relationships who are not married.

The Government exercised compassion and allowed Singaporeans to sponsor their unmarried partners in.

Some people abused it, but how to check?

How do you force people to prove that their relationship is bona fide?

We give the benefit of the doubt. But some abuse it.

Now it’s all cancelled.

MORAL OF STORY : Government tries to help. People abuse it. This is not a loophole.

Stop blaming the Government.

Stop blaming foreigners.

Blame the people who abuse privileges and aid, who cause problems for all of us.

This is a pandemic, situation is in flux worldwide.

Stop complaining.

Most of us are trying our best.

Thank you.

- CC

I am here to facilitate discussion

For once, he talks sense

Send back these ce.ca spreaders together with the Viet bu and pino too.

What is the G doing?

The sinkees are suffering

Vices existed since there was sin. Blame people for playing with the rules for vices?

I'm not advocating for sin. But does Calvin stay in a place without locks or doors and can he cross the road with his eyes close?

Everyone has needs and it differs. Given the right condition, cost of living etc, foreigners no need to come to sg. KTV in sg full of sg gals? 

Either way don't high horse bah. Anything of man will fail. Any govt by man will fail. Same as society and whatever...

No KTV, no geylang, no drinks, no gambling etc, you think the so call real economy can make it all these years?
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Spore govt already doing a good job
[Image: a9bfd45a04c69614a2cc177316802826efd9080c.?1626834459]

Infamous horse back Canon

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Spread is good actually to test the vaccines and natural antibodies, if no spread then I worry...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

how cum these pap porlumpars are like immune to covid19

What cat and mouse just night time spot check lar

Enforcement manpower is stretched leading to so many crooks playing cat and mouse games with authorities.

I am thinking one way to solve this manpower shortage of enforcement is to reward informers or whistle blowers handsomely for any valid illegal activities and their identities to be kept confidential. The amount of rewards must be lucrative enough to attract people to inform...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

nobody will blame the g if their pocket has continuous flow of $$$
thing is, i will be jailed if i as much as accompany my friend who plans to rob and was caught. they are not going to believe i m ignorant.

so 1. knowing some sleazy ktvs in some sleazy places have vices going on, shldnt the police be more thorough in their managing since pivoting is allowed? expect ktv bosses to kuai2? give me a break!

2. allowing such policies as short term passes for what? intimate lanes or familial lanes and during such covid times? and what? our detectives must all be so naive n inexperienced that people of such n such countries and their tendencies to wild around? common!

in other words once these people enters sg
you have no control whatsoever what crap they do!

did we blame ft?
of course not

who is the one who announce cb?
didnt you say we shld continue our lives?
and treat this as an endemic?

its not who we blame,
its who must take the blame? get it!

Once the ktvs pivot out to F&B it is outside the public entertainment license regulation regime.  Anyone with a shred of common sense will keep a regulatory eye on these bad boys of the industry, only this dumb sycophant Calvin thinks otherwise.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

aiya, this virus can sneak in from anywhere. airport can leak, fishery port leak.

unless we close our border 100%, otherwise leakage will occur especially this delta is so infectious.

so wat to do? tong tong until most of us are vaccinated.

as we everyday kpkb here, govt is still paying partial salary for the sector affected everyday. if not why do u tink we need to open up fast.

I don't even bother with this attention-seeking useless whore.
Just another typical greedy business thief involved in price-fixing

https://www.asiaone.com/print/News/Lates...20591.html

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(21-07-2021, 10:24 AM)Anyoner Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/calvinchengnmp/...8800730496

LATEST COVID MEASURES  - WHOSE FAULT??

1. KTVs abusing pivot to F&B

Government tried to help everyone under the ACRA classification of Nightclubs ,Bars, KTVs to pivot.

These outlets were all forced to close since April 2020.

As long as you fall under this classification, you could pivot and build a kitchen (even apply for grant if they qualify) and allowed to continue operations. It’s a streamlined way of offering help, so people can get help fast.

Some people abused it, pretended to serve food, but operated vice instead.

Police try to close them, but it’s hard when people are determined to play cat and mouse.

The vast majority of law abiding operators I am sure are grateful for the help.

Now everyone has to close.

2. Vietnamese coming in on sponsored social social visit pass.

Since April 2020 many couples have been separated by border closures.

It’s already hard enough for legally married couples. 

It’s even harder for people in long term serious relationships who are not married.

The Government exercised compassion and allowed Singaporeans to sponsor their unmarried partners in.

Some people abused it, but how to check?

How do you force people to prove that their relationship is bona fide?

We give the benefit of the doubt. But some abuse it.

Now it’s all cancelled.

MORAL OF STORY : Government tries to help. People abuse it. This is not a loophole.

Stop blaming the Government.

Stop blaming foreigners.

Blame the people who abuse privileges and aid, who cause problems for all of us.

This is a pandemic, situation is in flux worldwide.

Stop complaining.

Most of us are trying our best.

Thank you.

- CC

That is the situation we are facing now..

(20-07-2021, 06:22 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  [Image: GWOfdwF.jpg]

HALF the population in Singapore have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccines as of July 19, but there are still 200,000 seniors who have yet to take the jab, Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said on Tuesday.

Speaking at a virtual press conference, Mr Ong, who co-chairs Singapore's multi-ministry Covid-19 taskforce, said unvaccinated seniors, who are above 60, have a high likelihood of falling critically ill once infected.

"Let's say 10 per cent of them get infected, that's 20,000 (who will) be in hospital. Among them, 10 to 15 per cent - that's 2,000 to 3,000 - will end up in the ICU (intensive care unit). It's a huge, huge number," said Mr Ong.

Noting that Singapore's hospital capacity must be protected, he said: "Once that is under pressure or overwhelmed, it will be a disaster, and many people and patients will be affected."

The Health Ministry said in a press release that it is deploying mobile vaccination teams to estates where there are more unvaccinated seniors, and seniors can also walk into any vaccination centre for their first appointment.

Meanwhile, Singapore is on track to reach its target of having two-thirds of its population vaccinated by National Day, with about 80,000 shots administered daily, said Mr Ong.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/governm...ke-the-jab

. Big Grin Big Grin