Can sinopharm be booster jab?

Anyone knows?

Yes... can.

(13-02-2022, 09:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yes... can.

Then no problem for me.

(13-02-2022, 09:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yes... can.

No, cannot. Same as Sinovac. MOH only recognises mRNA.

[Updated 13 Jan] Should persons who had completed the Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine three dose primary series receive a booster?  What booster should they receive?

Persons who had received two or more doses of the Sinovac-CoronaVac* COVID-19 vaccines as part of a three-dose primary vaccination series are recommended to receive a booster dose of either the Pfizer-BioNTech / Comirnaty or Moderna mRNA vaccines, unless medically ineligible for the mRNA vaccine.

Such persons who received an mRNA vaccine as their third dose should receive the booster dose about five months thereafter. However, those who received the Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine as their third vaccine dose should do so at three months thereafter, due to lower antibody levels generated by the third vaccine dose.

Persons who were fully vaccinated with other WHO EUL vaccines are also recommended to receive a booster dose of an mRNA vaccine about five months after completion of their primary series vaccination.

*Recommendations for Sinovac-Coronavac should similarly apply to Sinopharm

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccinat...ster-doses

I am vaccinated Liao from third shot. That should last a while.

(13-02-2022, 10:37 PM)RichDad Wrote:  No, cannot. Same as Sinovac. MOH only recognises mRNA.

[Updated 13 Jan] Should persons who had completed the Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine three dose primary series receive a booster?  What booster should they receive?

Persons who had received two or more doses of the Sinovac-CoronaVac* COVID-19 vaccines as part of a three-dose primary vaccination series are recommended to receive a booster dose of either the Pfizer-BioNTech / Comirnaty or Moderna mRNA vaccines, unless medically ineligible for the mRNA vaccine.

Such persons who received an mRNA vaccine as their third dose should receive the booster dose about five months thereafter. However, those who received the Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine as their third vaccine dose should do so at three months thereafter, due to lower antibody levels generated by the third vaccine dose.

Persons who were fully vaccinated with other WHO EUL vaccines are also recommended to receive a booster dose of an mRNA vaccine about five months after completion of their primary series vaccination.

I called MOH and asked. My friend called another day and asked also. We got the same reply. Sinopharm can be used as a booster, meaning, your status will show that you're fully vaccinated.

(13-02-2022, 10:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I called MOH and asked. My friend called another and asked also. We got the same reply. Sinopharm can be used as a booster.

Alright man. Give you a five.

(13-02-2022, 10:42 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I am vaccinated Liao from third shot. That should last a while.

Me three sinovacs... status till Sep

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(13-02-2022, 09:10 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Anyone knows?
i had 2 pitzer jabs and my 3rd jab was sinopharm booster.  No issues.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

U pay yourself, anything also can

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(13-02-2022, 10:37 PM)RichDad Wrote:  No, cannot. Same as Sinovac. MOH only recognises mRNA.

recommended only but they still recognize if take sinovac or sinopharm as booster

(14-02-2022, 02:17 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  recommended only but they still recognize if take sinovac or sinopharm as booster

Last three months only ah?

(13-02-2022, 09:10 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Anyone knows?
My sister and I wrote to MOH - and the answer is YES.

Our first 2 shots were Pfizer

(14-02-2022, 10:05 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  My sister and I wrote to MOH - and the answer is YES.

Our first 2 shots were Pfizer

Did they say can last how long?

If cannot take Sinopharm as booster, I will just skip everything. See the among of sufferings my son is going through, enough is enough. The doctors at the vaccination centre are very irresponsible to recommend him to take the jab even though he complained of heart pain for the earlier dose.

(13-02-2022, 10:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I called MOH and asked. My friend called another day and asked also. We got the same reply. Sinopharm can be used as a booster, meaning, your status will show that you're fully vaccinated.

Then why they stated cannot in their announcement as referenced? MOH screwed up again??

So Sinovac also can? Please confirm once you know anyone who has taken the sino types as booster and show fully vaxxed. Thanks.

(13-02-2022, 11:04 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Me three sinovacs... status till Sep

The 3rd Sinovac is not considered as a booster. You need a 4th jab as booster. TS asked whether it can be a Sino vaccine. I thought cannot, at least according to what the MOH website says.

If can, I sure go for Sinovac as I had 3 jabs like you... last till Sep

(14-02-2022, 10:32 AM)RichDad Wrote:  The 3rd Sinovac is not considered as a booster. You need a 4th jab as booster. TS asked whether it can be a Sino vaccine. I thought cannot, at least according to what the MOH website says.

If can, I sure go for Sinovac as I had 3 jabs like you...  last till Sep

Our govt. had not rolled out the 4th jab.....don't know whether it will be Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac or Sinopharm.............

(14-02-2022, 10:40 AM)debono Wrote:  Our govt. had not rolled out the 4th jab.....don't know whether it will be Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac or Sinopharm.............

We are talking about booster jab lah. 4th jab is considered a booster jab for Sino vaccines. 3rd jab is booster for mRNA vaccines.

I have emailed to Ah Ong regarding this. Let's wait. He usually replies to emails.

(14-02-2022, 10:45 AM)RichDad Wrote:  We are talking about booster jab lah.  4th jab is considered a booster jab for Sino vaccines. 3rd jab is booster for mRNA vaccines.

I have emailed to Ah Ong regarding this. Let's wait.  He usually replies to emails.

You think he replied to your personally?  Laughing

(14-02-2022, 10:29 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Then why they stated cannot in their announcement as referenced? MOH screwed up again??

So Sinovac also can? Please confirm once you know anyone who has taken the sino types as booster and show fully vaxxed. Thanks.

I dunno about Sinovac since I called to ask only about Sinopharm. The reason I called is also because MOH's messaging is very confusing. On first look, cannot use non-MRNA as booster but after I call, they confirmed can use.

I think they purposely do this so that people will take mRNA shots.

(14-02-2022, 11:04 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I dunno about Sinovac since I called to ask only about Sinopharm. The reason I called is also because MOH's messaging is very confusing. On first look, cannot use non-MRNA as booster but after I call, they confirmed can use.

They should be more transparent

Best is to eliminate VDS, all the vaccines number counting problems will be solved.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(14-02-2022, 11:01 AM)dynamite Wrote:  You think he replied to your personally?  Laughing

Think so. A few times already. Unless someone impersonated him. Seems like his style in writing leh.

Novavax is approved today. Should be able to use as booster. Heng ah

(14-02-2022, 12:15 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Think so. A few times already.  Unless someone impersonated him. Seems like his style in writing leh.
How do you know he really it OYK.......he is minister grade leh........

(14-02-2022, 12:15 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Think so. A few times already.  Unless someone impersonated him. Seems like his style in writing leh.

Lin zhiling also reply to me personally. Laughing

(14-02-2022, 12:25 PM)debono Wrote:  How do you know he really it OYK.......he is minister grade leh........

Last time Amy Yip also replied to my emails.

(14-02-2022, 11:04 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I dunno about Sinovac since I called to ask only about Sinopharm. The reason I called is also because MOH's messaging is very confusing. On first look, cannot use non-MRNA as booster but after I call, they confirmed can use.

During the initial launch of Sinopharm, MOH does not approved the mixing of mRNA and nonRNA vaccines. Is only after sometime, then they 
approved.  However, private clinics said it is up to individuals to opt for Sinopharm as a booster if they wish to. It will still be considered as
fully vaccinated.  If the 4th booster jab must be a mRNA vaccine, I wud not want to opt for it.

(14-02-2022, 12:48 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Last time Amy Yip also replied to my emails.

You're a fan of big neh neh? Or it's a fake Amy Yip hahaha