Be careful when parking without coupon

(14-02-2022, 11:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  key yr car number into their machine can check

yup....

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-02-2022, 10:57 PM)dynamite Wrote:  The Cisco people and fatmah can check? How they check?

by keying your license plate number into their hand held device.  One bro also mentioned earlier...

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Wakau next time use Ahmad Ma…  Big Grin

(14-02-2022, 11:02 AM)debono Wrote:  You mean with this app. money can be siphon away by hackers........?

There always a risk. One day hecklers may find a way in.  What is this Apps? What security features are there and how long it has been in existence?

(14-02-2022, 10:28 PM)RichDad Wrote:  No choice. Use app is safest. Can always end early for refund.

Free is more expensive lah.

I like to use coupon, sometimes you will feel you are like a Robin Hood when your not fully utilized coupon is passed to someone who just parked their car and there is someone ambushing…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

My Uncle always place a lot coupons on the dashboard one i always see.

(14-02-2022, 10:41 PM)wulala Wrote:  private estate can wait but cannot park lah. I experience car got scratch before at joo chiat area even not blocking in any way. better don't anyhow park, lesson learnt.

Your car not fitted with camera? Catch the culprit report to SPF and charge him with vandalism. Will get fined plus caning.

tomorrow will be a better day

(14-02-2022, 11:07 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Dun put means can park. Or you put camera in car then park. Once you catch them that's it for them.

surfer

Your car not fitted with camera? Catch the culprit report to SPF and charge him with vandalism. Will get fined plus caning.

happen many years ago, last time where got in car cam. got reverse sensor already like very good liao