Car crashes through traffic guardrails in Balestier, results in 4-car pile-up

Car crashes through traffic guardrails in Balestier, results in 4-car pile-up & injures 2 people

The engine of one vehicle fell onto the road from the impact of the crash.

👉 https://tsl.to/balestierpileup

@mustsharenews
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Is this another case of a driver using his mobile phone while his car was in motion?

[Image: car-crashes-balestier-guardrails-1.jpg]

(29-05-2024, 04:12 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Is this another case of a driver using his mobile phone while his car was in motion?

[Image: car-crashes-balestier-guardrails-1.jpg]

me very certain the driver lost concentration while using the hp based on me 8 hr on the road as a PHV driver.

High time to introduce lifetime ban for reckless drivers.
Minister and MP were dead wrong in the last parliamentary session. Pui!!!

(29-05-2024, 05:00 PM)moonrab Wrote:  High time to introduce lifetime ban for reckless drivers.

Why only lifetime ban? Daring daring hoot death penalty lor
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Makes me laugh at MP PHD whenever there are roads accidents. She said that the Roads are International standards and? We end up with still many accidents.

The only way to make these recalcitrant motorists wake up take notice is to introduce mandatory castration Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-05-2024, 05:00 PM)moonrab Wrote:  High time to introduce lifetime ban for reckless drivers.

yes u are right 
these ministers are dead wrong to say present regulations n penalty are enough 
WIAT TILL 1 DAY THEIR LOVED ONES GOT SERIOUSLY INH\JURIED TILL PARALYSIS N DEAD  N ONLY THEN THEY WILL REALISED N WAKE UP WAKE UP TO INTRODUCE MAORE HARSH PUNISHMENT
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(29-05-2024, 04:47 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me very certain the driver lost concentration while using the hp based on me 8 hr on the road as a PHV driver.

Huh I thot you said you were an insurance agent before Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If negligent driving, maybe just lop off one digit eg a finger or toe.

For rash or reckless driving, mandatory castration. No need to be so inhuman as to lop off the kkj. Chemical castration will do just fine.

I guarantee you the roads will be much safer after this Smile

(29-05-2024, 07:19 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  If negligent driving, maybe just lop off one digit eg a finger or toe.

For rash or reckless driving, mandatory castration.  No need to be so inhuman as to lop off the kkj.  Chemical castration will do just fine.

I guarantee you the roads will be much safer after this Smile

No reckless and dangerous female drivers meh??!?

OVER POPULATION
TOO MANY CARS ON THE ROAD

TOO LITTLE ROOM TO SPARE
MORE IMPACT

(29-05-2024, 03:46 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Car crashes through traffic guardrails in Balestier, results in 4-car pile-up & injures 2 people

The engine of one vehicle fell onto the road from the impact of the crash.

👉 https://tsl.to/balestierpileup

@mustsharenews

Balestier Road that area is so narrow sure langgar lah! Big Grin

Too many hao lian drivers nowadays.

(30-05-2024, 01:08 AM)Sticw Wrote:  No reckless and dangerous female drivers meh??!?

Slice off the labia minora and majora  Big Grin

F la lol...u guys expect no accidents meh...

(29-05-2024, 07:13 PM)talky Wrote:  yes u are right 
these ministers are dead wrong to say present regulations n penalty are enough 
WIAT TILL 1 DAY THEIR LOVED ONES GOT SERIOUSLY INH\JURIED TILL PARALYSIS N DEAD  N ONLY THEN THEY WILL REALISED N WAKE UP WAKE UP TO INTRODUCE MAORE HARSH PUNISHMENT

I just realised that we have a reckless MP Faisal who said such things to his own people and against others. 

Instead of offering ideas to ensure a reduction of similar cases, he merely brushed it away. Under SM Lee’s leadership  has nurtured lazy and complacent attitude. What kind of Change or Transformation is there to warrant votes for them? 

[Image: IMG-1188.jpg]

(29-05-2024, 04:47 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me very certain the driver lost concentration while using the hp based on me 8 hr on the road as a PHV driver.

How do you maintain concentration driving for 8 hours? I guess you have to take sufficient breaks for meals, to use the toilet and maybe even a power nap in your vehicle to stay alert.  

(30-05-2024, 08:20 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  F la lol...u guys expect no accidents meh...

When a car strikes the metal divider with such force that it ends up on the opposite side of the road, colliding with oncoming traffic, that is an accident that is totally avoidable. I don't even expect learner drivers to do such an asinine thing. 

(30-05-2024, 07:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Slice off the labia minora and majora  Big Grin

What do mean by that leh? Thinking

(30-05-2024, 03:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  What do mean by that leh? Thinking

You're the nurse, why ask me leh?  Thinking

(30-05-2024, 09:23 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  How do you maintain concentration driving for 8 hours? I guess you have to take sufficient breaks for meals, to use the toilet and maybe even a power nap in your vehicle to stay alert.  

He got chio meimei giving him bj to keep awake lah  Big Grin

Guardrails made of paper?

Why Amy Khor never check the quality of guardrails?

Sack her lah.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(30-05-2024, 06:40 PM)Ola Wrote:  Guardrails made of paper?

Sack her lah.

or the guardrail dont coform to international safety std v sub par qlty!!

(30-05-2024, 06:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You're the nurse, why ask me leh?  Thinking

Why did you say that leh? Thinking When was I a nurse leh?

(30-05-2024, 06:40 PM)Ola Wrote:  Guardrails made of paper?

Sack her lah.

The guardrail is meant to prevent people from running across the road lah! Big Grin All must use the traffic lights lah!

(30-05-2024, 07:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why did you say that leh? Thinking When was I a nurse leh?

Why did you beat your matron leh?  Why leh?  Thinking Big Grin

(30-05-2024, 07:51 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why did you beat your matron leh?  Why leh?  Thinking Big Grin

When did I do that leh? Thinking

(30-05-2024, 07:57 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  When did I do that leh? Thinking

Yah lah you said you broke off a table leg and beat her  up until she end up in ICU that’s why you didn’t complete your nursing course Big Grin

(30-05-2024, 08:02 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yah lah you said you broke off a table leg and beat her  up until she end up in ICU that’s why you didn’t complete your nursing course Big Grin

Don't anyhow say what I didnt say hor! Big Grin