Carbon tax , will increase electricity bill

This disgrace fu claim 2024 carbon tax do will increase electricity bill

another tax coming. really blood sucker. who vote will own self smashed.own self feet with stone.

(08-11-2022, 10:26 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  another tax coming. really blood sucker. who vote will own self smashed.own self feet with stone.

actually they will say follow UN

currently they holding " Global climate conference " got one mention is time to start carbon tax.

I feel " weird "

ok implement carbon tax? than yet electricity bill will increase due to carbon tax ?

1 litre of petrol generates 2.3035kg of CO2, so petrol will cost 10cents more due to this carbon tax from 2026 onwards. For diesel it will be nearly 12cents (1 litre generates 2.64kg of CO2).

If next GE they dun lose any more seats then this country is gone case liao. After the last election they've done so much to make our lives miserable. Yes, many things are out of their control but I don't see why they need to implement carbon tax at this juncture.

(08-11-2022, 10:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If next GE they dun lose any more seats then this country is gone case liao. After the last election they've done so much to make our lives miserable. Yes, many things are out of their control but I don't see why they need to implement carbon tax at this juncture.

They keep mention " build up reserves , save up blah blah "

BUT Looks who Spend the Public funds like open the tap let the water flow non stop ???

Is the PAP themselves , the civil services look how they spend money ,