https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/tran...-insulting
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

😱😱😱😔 

Wow....
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

[Image: IMG-1872.png]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: IMG-1873.png]

Hongkies are guai lan kia.... when i was in HK.

If they suspect you are PRC, they will be rude to you.

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

Hongkies, no need to be nice to them.

The moment they show some stupid faces, I will blast them with the Dieu word first.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Another 3 asylum seekers for the UK. They can put their Honglish to good use there.

Bad behaviours inherited from their colonial master
[+] 3 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

https://youtu.be/HV92gqGARiE

Very good!

They deserve it!

中國大陸官媒輪番砲轟 國泰航空危機燒24小時 解雇空姐滅火|TVBS新聞@tvbsplus

How cum just fired without review?

不說英文不配毛毯?內地網民指國泰空姐歧視 31秒錄音曝光|01中國|國泰航空

PRIDE OF 5000 YEARS BARBARIC CHINA CULTURE. Wink

Actually the British ahnehs are much worse. They are east Asians all the same but want to be known as Anglo Indians.

Some years back, one tried to act condescendingly to me during my check in flight.

Ahh another China man to bully she probably thought. I fcuked her upside down until her eye balls popped out. Not literally of course Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

【HKG報推介】乘客聽不懂粵語被揶揄「聽不懂人話」?!!!涉歧視非英語乘客 國泰3空姐被炒(附錄音)

So I have no issues with our local Indians or ft workers. But I dislike the Anglo Indians and North Indians Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(24-05-2023, 04:03 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  😱😱😱😔 

Wow....

Carpet Pacific!  Rotfl

(24-05-2023, 05:35 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

【HKG報推介】乘客聽不懂粵語被揶揄「聽不懂人話」?!!!涉歧視非英語乘客 國泰3空姐被炒(附錄音)

二毛们千万别学如此恶劣的行为ok?! Really df

(24-05-2023, 04:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Bad behaviours inherited from their colonial master
I was with a foreign American bank and my hongkie colleagues were so boastful and yaya. Very good in PLP to foreign bosses. Don’t even know how to speak mandarin. Now under China, they really got a slap on their face.

Why, they talked in cabin rest room why so hard on them....?

Hk is HK, main land China is China , 50 th years no change lah....

(24-05-2023, 06:35 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Hk is HK, main land China is China , 50 th years no change lah....

What is HK national anthem?

Hongkie accent I also cannot tahan Big Grin

(24-05-2023, 06:35 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Hk is HK, main land China is China , 50 th years no change lah....

Most of Carpet Pacific's passengers are Mainland Chinese. 

Flight from Chengdu, as in this case,  should use Putonghua.

(24-05-2023, 07:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hongkie accent I also cannot tahan Big Grin

Will steam?

I tried cathay once male ground crew attitude kanasai, guy cabin crew serve food that time raise his voice chicken or fish kana want to pick fight like that, female crew still alright

But in general hong kongers very dislike mainland chinese, is a well understood thing, except those in business, they need chinese tourist money

Be gentle when you talk about china chinese in front hongkongers, they may take it you are against them

(24-05-2023, 08:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Will steam?

Will strangle the speaker Big Grin

Dun dream wet lah. or you hookers are still dreaming wet you are born to white trash?

BTW, I feel sick with dirtry Hookerlish. lol

国泰三名作恶乘务员被开除后,国泰乘务员工会要造反了,香港卫视和明报都报道了更多内情,事件比想象要严重