Ceca pr buy house and rent out to collect rent .thank pap

Quote:This is my life story, my sad story of a local born and bred Singaporean

We are not a very well todo family with 2 kids. All our life we been struggling with ever increasing expenses and house payment.

After many years of working we finally got a 2 room HDB. 5 years ago, my father in law got sick and we have to sell our house to pay for his medical. Government didn’t help much. We hence lost our house and been renting since then

3 years ago, we rented a small 3 room HDB in the west side. It’s a newly built BTO. Price was within our budget and it’s the market price.

As time goes by, we found out that the house actually belong to a CECA. He is born and grow up in india and I think he got his PR only after a few years working in Singapore . He is in the medical industry. As far as we know, BTO cannot be rented out before the minimum occupancy period of 5 years ( correct me if I am wrong )

However, he stay in the house for only 3-5 months and he moved his whole family to UK. And he is collecting rent from local Singaporean .

After staying 2 years, he wanted to increse his rent by 30%. We got no choice but to accept.

After 2 days, he wanted another 30%
And yet again, due to my work and kids school, we bite the bullet and accept again

However the greedy CECA say he wanted another 40% now. It’s double the rent . I don’t know why they do not honor his words

We cannot afford at all and so we have to move again.

He didn’t want to return our deposit money and claim for items that we didn’t damage. Many many ridiculous claim just to keep our deposit.

Dear Singaporean, we felt like dogs in our country . Bullied by foreigner.
I felt ashamed. I pity myself for being so worthless.

We are born and grow up here
We don’t have a place to stay and foreigner come here , after only a very short time. They get their PR. Move to overseas and collect rent from local singaporean

We felt like we are slave to them
I don’t know why HDB will approve such a thing as there are so many Singaporean with no house . And this person got a house so easily and sucking money from us.

It’s very sad
Sad to be a Singaporean

Sorry but this is Singapore

🥹😥
https://www.facebook.com/groups/24133466...tid=Nif5oz
[+] 3 users Like Bigiron's post

nothing new

you rent , depend if you are lucky or not ...some landlord can be most are quite ok

Ya, SG ppl slower will be poor and help by other who is not.. Oh no
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

How come a well to do became destitute😞
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

NS for sinkies, jobs for ce.ca
[+] 2 users Like Stoki's post

(25-02-2023, 09:22 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  A one sided biased story

From one oppie retard

For other oppie retards, many here

To self fcuk their own arsehole

In envy over others

Who are better off than them

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]
[+] 1 user Likes LJ_johnny's post

In the first place, why he want to rent from CECA? Didn’t he check it out first with the agent on the identity of the owner?
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(25-02-2023, 09:06 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/24133466...tid=Nif5oz
BTO is not for PR
PR can buy resale flat or private property.
Smart and rich CECA who is PR will buy resale flat and rent out,
because there is no much restriction, say after obtaining 5 years PR ( currently 1 year after obtaining PR, right? ) then they can buy resale flat and enjoy government vouchers  etc. No restriction if they want to buy private property.
Why not rent from government rental flat?Our MP more willing to assist if one has housing issue. More heads make a fine job
[+] 2 users Like Oasis's post

(25-02-2023, 12:22 PM)Oasis Wrote:  BTO is not for PR
because there is no much restriction, say after obtaining 5 years PR ( currently 1 year after obtaining PR, right? ) then they can buy resale flat and enjoy government vouchers  etc. No restriction if they want to buy private property.
Why not rent from government rental flat?Our MP more willing to assist if one has housing issue. More heads make a fine job

Ya, how come PR can buy BTO? Fake story? This Jennifer Lim could be a jhk spinning fake stories.
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

Saw the PAP Dog talking without his brains again

No wonder his son is a dimwit like him

So far that Malaysian Traitor did not show that the

LAW forbid PRs to buy HDB or rent it out

yet he talk like he knows the law

Such Empty Vessel

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(25-02-2023, 12:22 PM)Oasis Wrote:  BTO is not for PR
If there is such a bad experience renting a HDB flat, why not rent from the gov........................... Big Grin Thinking

(25-02-2023, 12:40 PM)debono Wrote:  If there is such a bad experience renting a HDB flat, why not rent from the gov........................... Big Grin Thinking
There are certain restrictions like if their monthly income exceeds a certain level.

Those who are as stupid as JAC Lau

Let me tell you that when CECA are jobless they return to India

ARe they all as stupid as Jac to leave it empty for 2 or 3 years

until they get a new job when they can rent out the 3 Room HDB

or convert SGD to Rupee to live like a king in India?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

CECA can buy HDB
Singaporean can buy HDB

Singaporeans do NS why have no advantage over PR ?
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

pap better come clean and answer all these issue. we know as usual you did nothing, but those who voted them in also being part of it for making sg downhill day by day. thank to our wastrel son of sg.
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

(25-02-2023, 12:38 PM)Ola Wrote:  Saw the PAP Dog talking without his brains again

No wonder his son is a dimwit like him

So far that Malaysian Traitor did not show that the

LAW forbid PRs to buy HDB or rent it out

yet he talk like he knows the law

Such Empty Vessel

Please forgive him lar he already let his kid selling tissue paper at the mrt entrance liao

(25-02-2023, 01:46 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  pap better come clean and answer all these issue. we know as usual you did nothing, but those who voted them in also being part of it for making sg downhill day by day. thank to our wastrel son of sg.
They wil never answer. Been arrogant, adamant and hopeless all these while. They are blind and deaf to all ground voices.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Ever wonder the recent rental spike, where did all the demand comes from?

Is it a reduce in supply, ie lesser houses are put up for rental, or increase in demand, ie more foreigners are coming to Sinkie land?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

CECA PR can buy BTO?
[+] 1 user Likes puntfast2's post

complain here got what fck?
take pic n vid
get document
send all to mom spf and govt dept

HDB need PR money.

Might be new citizens

Pinky really screwed up on hdb. Not surprising. He never lived in one. All along landed. Ah sia Kia.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

blame yourselves for dealing with snake.

https://youtu.be/ojULkWEUsPs

PR should never be allowed to buy public housing .. they should convert to being citizens.
Its messed up policy. Make them do NS to appear like they are citizens ?????
Then why not make them citizens??

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

Nevermind, should go bite him back. If the story is real, than the poor sinkie should go report to HDB to bahtoh him.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Ish very easy to report hdb.  If he doesn’t know how, come here and I will personally reach him.

Likewise, those who buy hdb cannot have prior private housing whether in Singapore or overseas concurrently  or (or sold their pte pty 18 months prior to HDB purchase, I can’t remember the exact period).

Provide me their personal details and I will also bahtoh the fcuker Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

For avoidance of doubt, PRs are allowed to buy hdb, if it is a resale flat. i.e. they just cannot buy subsidized Hdb flats (brand new), bto, sbf etc.