Chao Cheebye, tomorrow reunion dinner and I got flu Sia

(21-01-2023, 10:16 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  And I am not doing any art test because Chinese new year test this test that very unlucky 的。And I will still go for my gathering and will meet relatives, friends, classmates and army campmates.

You not scared spread to your family members and relatives meh?  Thinking Later the numbers up again leh! Confused

(21-01-2023, 10:21 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You not scared spread to your family members and relatives meh?  Thinking Later the numbers up again leh! Confused

Then other people spread to me leh, how.

(21-01-2023, 10:27 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Then other people spread to me leh, how.

That's why just stay at home self-isolation best lah! Big Grin

I also feel unwell for a very long time Liao and I don't want test anymore. Test so many times sick and tired Liao. Will still meet relatives, friends, classmates and army campmates during this reunion dinner and 15 days Chinese new year.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(21-01-2023, 10:33 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  I also feel unwell for a very long time Liao and I don't want test anymore. Test so many times sick and tired Liao. Will still meet relatives, friends, classmates and army campmates during this reunion dinner and 15 days Chinese new year.

Then up to you lah! Big Grin

(20-01-2023, 06:21 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Chao Cheebye, tomorrow reunion dinner and I got flu Sia and my sore throat many days/weeks already still haven't recover and plus coughing very jialat and many days still haven't recover and plus yesterday start I got rashes on my body and my bone joint very pain. I guess I not need mix with my family members and relatives for reunion dinner and celebrate Chinese new year Liao. Damn unlucky man.

You better not go. I already told my uncle off not to visit me when he has flu symptoms.

(21-01-2023, 10:16 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  And I am not doing any art test because Chinese new year test this test that very unlucky 的。And I will still go for my gathering and will meet relatives, friends, classmates and army campmates.

Wumao dog like you pass China Flu to all your relatives is good thing. The wumao genes I’m sure run in the family. All die this LUNAR NEW YEAR is good gxgx

(21-01-2023, 10:34 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Then up to you lah! Big Grin

Are you going airport again? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(21-01-2023, 10:51 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Are you going airport again? Big Grin

Good idea leh! Big Grin Long time no go liao lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Now my both feet got rashes Liao. Unlucky

(21-01-2023, 11:08 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Now my both feet got rashes Liao. Unlucky

Oh no!  Omg

Nevermind I just wear long sleeves shirt and socks to cover-up. Heck care Liao. other can enjoy while I cannot is unfair to me.

After Chinese new year day 15 finish maybe I do art test.

(21-01-2023, 05:22 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  After Chinese new year day 15 finish maybe I do art test.

Meanwhile you are a danger to others................ Big Grin

If No fever not that bad

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Now at my 大姨妈 bungalow, got close to 200 relatives and friends, I sore throat and slight fever I also boh chup siao Liao. Enjoy first.

I also developed covid-like symptoms the last few days but ART shows negative. I wonder if it's covid or just normal flu.

(21-01-2023, 10:38 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I also developed covid-like symptoms the last few days but ART shows negative. I wonder if it's covid or just normal flu.
They say now the new variant COVID art test very hard to detect.

(21-01-2023, 10:38 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I also developed covid-like symptoms the last few days but ART shows negative. I wonder if it's covid or just normal flu.

I also got the covid like symptoms but test negative. Waste a lot of my art test

May be it is a kind of flu....................... Big Grin

Quite a numbers of my aunts uncles cousins and their kids got flu and coughing badly also visit my 大姨妈house and 1 of my cousin got high fever more than 40 degree in the morning also come visit.

A lot of my relatives and friends sick with covid symptoms come visit my rich 大姨妈 bungalow nevermind but all never wear mask and mingling around. And we got over 200 guests because my mother side is very big families.

(21-01-2023, 10:48 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Quite a numbers of my aunts uncles cousins and their kids got flu and coughing badly also visit my 大姨妈house and 1 of my cousin got high fever more than 40 degree in the morning also come visit.

With a fever of over 40 degrees, must see a doctor..........don't play play................. Big Grin

My 大姨妈 is a retired businesswoman who retired many years ago. Her company her kids take over

Use my own terminator to test for fever. Now my temperature is 39.6 degree.

My throat now very pain. Hard to swallow water

(21-01-2023, 11:36 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  My throat now very pain. Hard to swallow water

Never try salt water?

newhealthadvisor.org/How-to-Gargle-with-Salt-Water.html
Tips on How to Gargle with Salt Water Respiratory congestion alongside your sore throat: gargling 3-5 times a day is recommended. Sore throat without…

(21-01-2023, 11:08 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Use my own terminator to test for fever. Now my temperature is 39.6 degree.

songbor wuhan virus carrier

(21-01-2023, 11:45 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Never try salt water?

newhealthadvisor.org/How-to-Gargle-with-Salt-Water.html
Tips on How to Gargle with Salt Water Respiratory congestion alongside your sore throat: gargling 3-5 times a day is recommended. Sore throat without…

Yes, I heard of this 'cure" too.  Also take lounges "Himalayas salt"........... Big Grin

(21-01-2023, 11:36 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  My throat now very pain. Hard to swallow water

I enquired about bakkwa earlier. Please revert before anything happens. Thank you.