Chew Chor Meng $1.8M to reno his terrace house as religion turn his life ard..

(02-10-2023, 07:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  you go there for what?

Got a relative stays nearby, went there for bbq.

(02-10-2023, 07:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Got a relative stays nearby, went there for bbq.

Thomson road?

(02-10-2023, 07:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Thomson road?

Rosyth road area

Kovan area. 10yrs ago there's a horroble double murder case in the estate. Can seach kovan double murder if u12 know more

(02-10-2023, 07:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Kovan area. 10yrs ago there's a horroble double murder case in the estate. Can seach kovan double murder if u12 know more
Many people knew this. The victims were very rich and put lots of expensive gems in the CISCO safe deposit box. That killer was a Cisco police and already sentenced to death. He deserved to be hanged a thousand times.

(02-10-2023, 09:43 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Chew's is a rags to riches story. He came from a very difficult background. His family struggled to make ends meet-- his father was a physically abusive alcoholic who left his family when Chew was young. CM was taken care by a relative as his mum was the sole bread winner. 

Mediacorp's ony pays their top tier actors well [Zoe Tay, Fann Wong level], and even then, Chew was from an earlier generation of actors whose pay was good but not Zoe level [Zoe won Star Search the year before him] . His wealth mainly comes from doing ads [which can be extremely lucrative].  He has always been active in charitable works even before his illness plus he can actually act so I say all the best to him and his family. He is courage in the face of overwhelming adversity.

This sheet u call overwhelming adversity, you really need to hv ur retarded brain checked..

(02-10-2023, 07:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Rosyth road area

that area got what nice foods?

(02-10-2023, 07:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  that area got what nice foods?

I usually go to the kovan mrt hawker center. Just normal hawker foods, but the noodle stalls always got long queues

(02-10-2023, 11:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  chey, still smaller than my house

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

User-Oyk; MY HOUSE IS SO SO SO SO MUCH BIGGER & NICER

thumbs up....

He's a guest speaker at many Christian events. I heard they pay him very well to promote Christianity. Then many Christians also support him by going to his restaurants.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(02-10-2023, 11:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He's a guest speaker at many Christian events. I heard they pay him very well to promote Christianity. Then many Christians also support him by going to his restaurants.

He got good karma. we should respect the law of nature. we should not envy nor jealous of him,, he is deserving of his good virtue in many previous life.
otherwise we will pay with our virtue..

Life is short, it is difficult to be human again, so cultivation is of upmost importance, if one believe in Buddhism.
well christian too, 

which religion call us to cause harm to other whether physically or mentally, or verbally???

(02-10-2023, 11:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He's a guest speaker at many Christian events. I heard they pay him very well to promote Christianity. Then many Christians also support him by going to his restaurants.
Angry Angry Angry

Does Ah Chew always start his faith promotion show by saying... 

Nothing beats selling your belief using reverse psychology..Big Grin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREBqthaDMVpiu4HiNhfVs...g&usqp=CAU]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

No lah. I very much doubt it. He oso not a pastor who is paid by his congregation. Christian volunteers  evengelise out of love for God. Chew even stopped buying lucky draws even though he used to strike quite regularly.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

That Rock Church alot of Snr Mgmt

Christians are big shots and rich people

Only Jac Lau became small fry and poorER

Wonder why?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(03-10-2023, 04:38 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  No lah. I very much doubt it. He oso not a pastor who is paid by his congregation. Christian volunteers  evengelise out of love for God. Chew even stopped buying lucky draws even though he used to strike quite regularly.

This is what the event organizers told my mum. They said that Li Nanxing command an even higher fee. I've no reason to doubt what they said.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(03-10-2023, 04:38 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  No lah. I very much doubt it. He oso not a pastor who is paid by his congregation. Christian volunteers  evengelise out of love for God. Chew even stopped buying lucky draws even though he used to strike quite regularly.

You're his father is it? He buy lucky draws you also know

Farking useless liar

Telling stories

KNNCCB
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(03-10-2023, 05:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This is what the event organizers told my mum. They said that Li Nanxing command an even higher fee. I've no reason to doubt what they said.
I doubt Chew Chor Meng wil do such a thing of accepting rewards just to be a speaker. I hv doubts in what the event organiser said,
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(03-10-2023, 05:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This is what the event organizers told my mum. They said that Li Nanxing command an even higher fee. I've no reason to doubt what they said.

They are asking for $ because of their popularity as Actors

Not because they are Christians who want to share about the bible

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(03-10-2023, 05:30 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I doubt Chew Chor Meng wil do such a thing of accepting rewards just to be a speaker. I hv doubts in what the event organiser said,

Are these event organisers members of the Chew's church ? Unless they are the financial managers of his church, how would they know how much the speakers command, and if they did know, why would they be willy nilly revealing this to the public? What purpose would that serve in promoting the cause of their church?

(03-10-2023, 05:44 PM)Ola Wrote:  They are asking for $ because of their popularity as Actors

Not because they are Christians who want to share about the bible
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up