Kremlin politician says Russia could wipe out the Netherlands with a nuclear missile

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ussia.html

Well Done...!!🤣

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-12-21-58-04-11-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-27-11-52-41-46-40deb4...480b12.jpg]
Baltic officials say they could send troops to Ukraine without waiting for NATO. It the Russia scores a breakthrough: report. Members of parliament for Baltic states warned German officials last week that their governments were poised to send troops to Ukraine if Russia achieved considerable gains, Der Spiegel reported.

German outlet reported Sunday.Baltic officials issued warning while speaking with representatives for Berlin at Lennart Meri Conference in Tallinn, Estonia.

https://www.businessinsider.com/baltic-o...ato-2024-5

Europe needs to prepare to defend itself for Russian attack insane aggression.

They cannot take their peace for granted.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I strongly doubt Russia has the will and manpower to go whacking other Baltic countries. They suffer a lot of losses in Ukraine already.

(09-06-2024, 11:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  I strongly doubt Russia has the will and manpower to go whacking other Baltic countries. They suffer a lot of losses in Ukraine already.

Netherlands is not located in the Baltics.

(09-06-2024, 10:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Europe  needs to prepare to defend itself for Russian attack insane aggression.

They cannot take their peace for granted.

Now then you worry.
Always believe what Russian has said.
他们是玩真的,因为他们是靠军事起家。

孤掌难鸣,both sides got to blame for Ukraine war.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

russia nchina n nkorea always talk big 
but so far no drastic action taken after threatening this n that countries
EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE
SHOW TO THE WORLD YR WORDS TURN TO ACTION LIKE TRUMP DID \ONLY THEN THE WORLD WILL NOT TAKE THEIR WORDS LIGHTLY

(10-06-2024, 04:11 PM)talky Wrote:  russia nchina n nkorea always talk big 
but so far no drastic action taken after threatening this n that countries
EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE
SHOW TO THE WORLD YR WORDS TURN TO ACTION LIKE TRUMP DID \ONLY THEN THE WORLD WILL NOT TAKE THEIR WORDS LIGHTLY
Russia is trying to play punk. Keep on giving threats. This rogue Putin want to de-stabilise the whole EU. NATO and West wil never easily be threatened. Russia hv so 
many enemies and is isolated.

I only hear US threaten China. Not the other way round. Just like recently Trump said want to bomb Beijing.

(10-06-2024, 06:26 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Russia is trying to play punk. Keep on giving threats. This rogue Putin want to de-stabilise the whole EU. NATO and West wil never easily be threatened. Russia hv so 
many enemies and is isolated.

If Ukraine strike major cities in Russia, it is not impossible that Russia uses strategic nukes