China A shares rebound imminent...

Big picture. Here reaching levels where big Chinese institution

[Image: NPC2dUi.jpg]
Investors sold off A share sharply
But ready for rebound later today.
[Image: YWs04U1.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Short term chart...rebound us imminent

[Image: 331JhmS.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-10-2022, 12:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Short term chart...rebound us imminent

Imminent? Wow bro, did u see if this level breaks, totally no support?

(10-10-2022, 01:04 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Imminent? Wow bro

It has spiked up many times when it hit this levels...
If it doesnt....I  would assess situation as serious. 

The Chinese economy managed to stabilised despite all the problems. On a balance of export sector health and domestic market slowdown. ...it is staging a slow recovery while the stock market yoyo like crazy.

See how hs tech breaks down after lunch, the support is not there dude beware if u average down

(10-10-2022, 01:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It has spiked up many times when it hit this levels...
If it doesnt....I  would assess situation as serious. 

The Chinese economy managed to stabilised despite all the problems. On a balance of export sector health and domestic market slowdown. ...it is staging a slow recovery while the stock market yoyo like crazy.

Level broken bro. God bless u this time. While previous times it rebounded, this round the market likely knew that the zero Covid will not change even after the meeting. So what’s hope is there left?

Right now at 2nd low of pandemic 3% higher than pandemic bottom. If no buyers for the market  ....will be a very bad sign.

[Image: vEn4mEX.jpg]

(10-10-2022, 02:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Right now at 2nd low of pandemic 3% higher than pandemic bottom. If no buyers for the market  ....will be  a very bad sign.

Signs are very clear dude, no buyers, no support. Btw then was reckless selling that’s why will bounce fast. Now is sensible selling, the rebound will not come as zero Covid remains. Seller will accelerate to close as oppose to yr rebound imminent. Eyes open

For every National Congress in Commie China, the stock price always goes up.  It signified that the country has progress well under the leadership.  This year is most watched because Commie China this year has 3Ds,  Dought, Dieseas and Debts all occurring at the same time.  If the stock is turning bad which is expected,  it would signify the Commie present admin is not doing well in the Congress..  Grab a box of pop corn and watch.  Now waiting for the trading volume to build up.

When everyone concludes the market is hopeless, that’s where the opposite will happen.

The markets have never reflected the true value of a company anyway. Companies like Grab and SEA Group should have been bankrupt long time ago.

(10-10-2022, 02:37 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Right now at 2nd low of pandemic 3% higher than pandemic bottom. If no buyers for the market  ....will be  a very bad sign.

HS tech broken all low. Incredible to see such bear

Bro advise u to cut loss. Broke down all lows yr imminent rebound no hope

Bro Covid zero is to stay. Cut when u still have bonesSmile