NUS prof jailed for submitting fake invoices

(23-04-2024, 12:42 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I deleted that post because I didn't want the memory of that poor girl to be tainted by others who read your unfounded accusations and become influenced by such erroneous views.  

She'd mental disorder and died. Why would you still do such thing to her? Because she's not able to fight back?

(23-04-2024, 12:46 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  She'd mental disorder and died. Why would you still do such thing to her? Because she's not able to fight back?

You are suffering from a far greater mental disorder and inferiority complex. 

(22-04-2024, 09:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So well fed still greedy over small sum of money

If not adequately punished there'll be more cases like his

according to li sian long
these pple u must pay him more
then he wont steal..

(23-04-2024, 12:43 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Are you God that you can pronounce judgement on others whom you do not know?

Right!  Please ask the judge in court: are you God?   Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(23-04-2024, 02:06 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  according to li sian long  these pple u must pay him more  then he wont steal..

What the Pappies are doing is to legalise corruption. Instead of stealing taxpayers' money, they simply draw it down as inflated wages. 

(23-04-2024, 10:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Better delete that post which is rather disrespectful to the dead

you forget take medicine?

we are discussing fake invoices not dead body !!!

(23-04-2024, 02:14 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you forget take medicine?

we are discussing fake invoices not dead body !!!

You xiao is it? I told that guy to remove it why you scold me?

(23-04-2024, 01:58 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You are suffering from a far greater mental disorder and inferiority complex. 

- you upgraded because you thought ppl looked down on you, that's inferiority complex

- you look down on others after upgrading, that's arrogance

- you attacked ppl with mental disorder and dead, that's cowardice

Anything else to add?

(23-04-2024, 02:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  - you upgraded because you thought ppl looked down on you, that's inferiority complex - you look down on others after upgrading, that's arrogance
- you attacked ppl with mental disorder and dead, that's cowardice Anything else to add?

You are suffering from delusions. That is a mental disorder. LOL!