China intercepted jet in international airspace: Australia PM

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/chi...se-2734366

CCP again.

For nothing want to provoke?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Drunk inbred white colonial ex convicts inbred can kao peh international air space …. they fly yours you fly yours … cry baby

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(08-06-2022, 09:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  CCP again.

How come Australia sent their jets thousands of km to China's doorstep to sniff?  Thinking
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

U should open up yr house for strangers to stay and do whatever...!!! Clapping

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(08-06-2022, 10:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  How come Australia sent their jets thousands of km to China's doorstep to sniff?  Thinking

The CCP goes around finding trouble with everybody.

You side Russia and North Korea only because they are allies with the communists in China.

Now, the CCP is making Bui Kim upset.  What do you have to say to this?

Read.  

https://news.yahoo.com/chinese-authoriti...06399.html

(08-06-2022, 10:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The CCP goes around finding trouble with everybody.
You side Russia and North Korea only because they are allies with the communists in China.
Now, the CCP is making Bui Kim upset.  What do you have to say to this?
Read.  
https://news.yahoo.com/chinese-authoriti...06399.html

I read it was the Aussie military plane flying near to China, not Chinese planes go disturnbing Aussie shorelines.
Some more your little story is about NK's COVID.

Sum it up you are totally lost in understanding the context that who is the real trouble maker... Rolleyes

[Image: x1080.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Manthink's post

(08-06-2022, 11:16 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I read it was the Aussie military plane flying near to China, not Chinese planes go disturnbing Aussie shorelines.

Sum it up you are totally lost in understanding the context that who is the real trouble maker... Rolleyes

https://media.tenor.com/images/62e78b073.../tenor.gif
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

【外交部】澳大利亚官员炒作的“中国解放军军机危险拦截澳方军机”到底是怎么回事?赵立坚今日披露细节
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(08-06-2022, 09:46 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/chi...se-2734366

Shoot them down lah! Dare or not leh?

If a person come from nowhere and demonstrate sword and knife outside your home gate, who is provoking?  

Will you say the corridor is a place anyone can swirl his knife?   

Be reasonable.   

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

I'll call the police and chase the person away.

for nothing, try to create trouble with so many action, real clowns, same as all comie dogs here.

中國戰機全面挑釁?挑釁加拿大軍機比中指!丟鋁箔條「弄瞎」澳洲軍機!張延廷:萬片鋁箔灑天空讓雷達20分鐘一片綠!

Why in 1962, Soviet Union installed missile in Cuba, President Kennedy can force Soviet to dismantle?  

[Image: Cuba-Crisis.png]
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Don't practise double standard.

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(08-06-2022, 11:16 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I read it was the Aussie military plane flying near to China, not Chinese planes go disturnbing Aussie shorelines.

What has Aussie and Afghan got to do with CCP?  Communist China is a vassal country of Afghanistan or part of Afghan?  Go educate yourself on the countries of the world before you embarrass yourself further like you did in edmw...

(09-06-2022, 11:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What has Aussie and Afghan got to do with CCP?  Communist China is a vassal country of Afghanistan or part of Afghan?  Go educate yourself on the countries of the world before you embarrass yourself further like you did in edmw...

You mean if it has nothing to do with CCP, then, Aussie can commit war crimes against humanity in Afghanistan, killing civilians in Afghanistan?   

Other countries cannot question Aussie crimes against human and human rights?  

What logic is that?  

(09-06-2022, 10:29 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Don't practise double standard. 

Assmericunts and the West are the best of the best at double standard …. they can triple it sometimes  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

China showing their top gun hor nudie nudie

(09-06-2022, 11:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What has Aussie and Afghan got to do with CCP?  Communist China is a vassal country of Afghanistan or part of Afghan?  Go educate yourself on the countries of the world before you embarrass yourself further like you did in edmw...

Of all the person to learn from, you learnt from Kokee. Of course yr lying skills will improved alot... Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(09-06-2022, 10:23 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Why in 1962, Soviet Union installed missile in Cuba, President Kennedy can force Soviet to dismantle?  

[Image: Cuba-Crisis.png]

I didn't know got this history leh!

(09-06-2022, 05:12 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I didn't know got this history leh!

You have been too busy with nurses to read ah?  Laughing

(09-06-2022, 04:45 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Of all the person to learn from, you learnt from Kokee. Of course yr lying skills will improved alot... Laughing

It's very hard or should I say it's IMPOSSIBLE to take someone seriously who calls himself 牛逼.

(09-06-2022, 12:53 PM)webinarian Wrote:  
You mean if it has nothing to do with CCP, then, Aussie can commit war crimes against humanity in Afghanistan, killing civilians in Afghanistan?   

Other countries cannot question Aussie crimes against human and human rights?  

What logic is that?  

If you don't mind...please do not derail this thread.  Stick to the topic of China's uncalled for provocation.

(09-06-2022, 08:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you don't mind...please do not derail this thread.  Stick to the topic of China's uncalled for provocation.

Why did Aust have to come China which is 8000km away from their shoreline ?

Smile

Anglo Saxon trash

I asked the same question myself too - Why were Australian troops killing innocent civilians in a impoverish country got to do with Human Rights and Democracy ?

Is Australia the vassal state of the US or just trying to pretend to be "deputy sheriff" of America ?

Now what if the Chinese is as defenseless as the Afghans, would the Aussies be flying into Chinese airspace without regard ?

No...instead we know how a Chinese fighter jet would respond against an foreign spy plane that fail to respect Chinese territory.

[Image: 1915-iittafs2738124.jpg]

(09-06-2022, 08:35 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Why did Aust have to come China which is 8000km away from their shoreline ?

It's international airspace.  Nothing wrong.  But if you intercept people, then you are wrong.

If you don't understand, let me sexplain.

If I live in Bedok, and I go to Jurong to walk walk, anything wrong?

Then you intercept me and say "I live in Jurong!  Why you come and walk on the roads of Jurong?"

You are right?

Be reasonable.

(09-06-2022, 10:23 AM)kokee Wrote:  for nothing, try to create trouble with so many action, real clowns, same as all comie dogs here.

中國戰機全面挑釁?挑釁加拿大軍機比中指!丟鋁箔條「弄瞎」澳洲軍機!張延廷:萬片鋁箔灑天空讓雷達20分鐘一片綠!

Well said.  Clapping