China is the enemy of the world and has nobody to blame but itself

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/china-enemy-wo...40746.html

What did China do

Smile

Got meh?   

China has the support of 3/4 of the 193 countries of UN.   

Even G7 also avoid US for causing inflation in Europe.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(26-04-2024, 02:27 PM)Niubee Wrote:  What did China do

at least she supported russia to invade ukarine  supported n korea which is hostile n a threat to world peace.

SINGAPORE: China’s intensified diplomatic efforts within the region, both through the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and bilaterally, have yielded significant dividends. The latest findings from the State of Southeast Asia 2024 survey underscore a notable surge in China’s influence across Southeast Asia, with a growing number of regional respondents recognising its expanding role in the region.

Commentary: Navigating China’s influence and expanding role in Southeast Asia - CNA (channelnewsasia.com)      

(26-04-2024, 02:34 PM)talky Wrote:  at least she supported russia to invade ukarine  supported n korea which is hostile n a threat to world peace.

What did n Korea did ?

How did China support Ukraine invasion?

Smile

It's true, ermaos bamao flg hjzg ... Many

this ukarina russian war brings so much problem for the world ecocmy everby  is affected except putin n xi
these 2 hv no problems on inflation n their posts  affecting them

(26-04-2024, 02:34 PM)talky Wrote:  at least she supported russia to invade ukarine  supported n korea which is hostile n a threat to world peace.

Complicit in Gaza killings and going back against Minsk Agreement is everybody's interest?  Too bad Daniel DePetris was given a task by Telegraph to write nonsense. 

Then, what does Indonesia President's visit say?   

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/sea/story...19-3471688    

[Image: IMG-20240426-151149.jpg]

Real enemy of the world

Enemy of the world? LMFAO!

The fugging lies these anti chinese racist shitskin pukimaks conjure up shows them to be the sad, pathetic lowlife scum that they are.

spread virus

[Image: _112012071_52461453.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Sorry your way is really a dumb way! Listen way - the world here means US UK Japan Philippines Canada Australia .... Such exaggeration! Lying like their western masters! Please don't use the word " world" if you don't know what it means!

Are these the marks of your dirty paws! Note dogs have paws!

I would NOT say China is "enemy" to the world but for some countries like India, Phillipines where it is engaged in dispute ....the relationship would be poor. Among Taiwanese China actions simply draws dislike for China

As for Western countries I don't think you can blame them for being against China because China chose to be close friend to Putin whom I believe is a real danger and manage to the west. Putin invaded.Crimea and Georgia ....and has 6000 nuclear weapons pointed at the west.

Some fault lies with Trump who demonised China during his presidential term. However,  Chinanis not without fault as it dial up the tension in Taiwan straits and South China sea.

Sad to say the relationship between China and US can only go downhill as each side likes to blame the other and no one is taking g responsibility to improve relations.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/police-launch-...15605.html

[Image: IMG-20240426-163823.jpg]

Another enemy of the world. Some goondus call it world police. Really stewpig

Real fvker who spreads lies and fake stories against China.  

(26-04-2024, 04:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I would say China is "enemy" to the world but for some countries like India, Phillipines where it js engage in dispute ....the relationship would be poor. Among Taiwanese China actions simply draws animosity.

As for Western countries I don't think you can blame them for being against China because China chose to be close friend to Putin whom I believe is a real danger and manage to the west. Putin invaded.Crimea and Georgia ....and has 6000 nuclear weapons pointed at the west.

Some fault lies with Trump who demonised China during his presidential term. However,  Chinanis not without fault as it dial up the tension in Taiwan straits and South China sea.

Sad to say the relationship between China and US can only go downhill as each side likes to blame the other and no one is taking g responsibility to improve relations.

Dont talk so righteous, if the West, Japan and Phily are so righteous, they would do the right thing for Gaza. If they were so righteous, no chance China able to come up and the world biggest economy is Japan, USA and German. PRC would not be able to make it if not the West impeded the Japanese economy in the 1980s. Taiwanese would not have TSMC. Japanese would have led the world. 

The point is the West is looking for any/ every excuse to do the same who potentially threat their position. Japanese is willingly follow to gamble their position as they going to go down anyway, so hopefully, PRC could be brought down. Korean and Taiwan are just useful id io ts, same for some in this forum.

https://youtu.be/ryTSmGP2G00?si=q-G-1_ftJQFYnBiX
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(26-04-2024, 02:25 PM)way Wrote:  https://sg.yahoo.com/news/china-enemy-wo...40746.html

Why you hate China so much leh? Thinking

(26-04-2024, 05:09 PM)gordongekko Wrote:  Dont talk so righteous, if the West, Japan and Phily are so righteous, they would do the right thing for Gaza. If they were so righteous, no chance China able to come up and the world biggest economy is Japan, USA and German. PRC would not be able to make it if not the West impeded the Japanese economy in the 1980s. Taiwanese would not have TSMC. Japanese would have led the world. 

The point is the West is looking for any/ every excuse to do the same who potentially threat their position. Japanese is willingly follow to gamble their position as they going to go down anyway, so hopefully, PRC could be brought down. Korean and Taiwan are just useful id io ts, same for some in this forum.

I never say they are righteous US is in fact wrong to support Israel killings jn Gaza that is downright evil even Amaricans are protesting against govt.

The fact that US does something wrong does mean Chjna is forever right...that logic is flaw.

China  is wrong in it actions too.

In fact many Hong Kongers turn against China and protested Chjna because they hate being jnder China. Instwad of blaming others Chjna should reflect on why this is so. When it can understand it will also be able yk understand why Taiwanese don't want to ho under China.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-04-2024, 05:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I never say they are righteous US is in fact wrong to support Israel killings jn Gaza that is downright evil even Amaricans are protesting against govt.

The fact that US does something wrong does mean Chjna is forever right...that logic is flaw.

In fact many Hong Kongers turn against China and protested Chjna because they hate being jnder China. Instwad of blaming others Chjna should reflect on why this is so. When it can understand it will also be able yk understand why Taiwanese don't want to ho under China.

You said you allowed US doing something wrong. It is okay for you. What kind of logic is it?   

But for China, your judgment is China must be forever right. Even if there is some wrong by China, you would pick it up and find fault with it. (Look at your statement above in red).    

Even so, did you find China ever bombed any country like US did all the time. US can hang/kill foreign Heads of State, like Saddam Hussein of Iraq and Libya president Gaddafi. Does US has any right to murder foreign Heads of State? To you, such murders are okay? US can bomb all these countries including also Afghanistan etc.  

You are completely weird with your strange logic!  

SgButt has a weird logic that allows himself to practice double standard for US and China.   

To US, some wrong is okay.  

He said "China is not all the time right".    

He demands China must be right all the time. If not, he has the right to find fault with China.  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl     Laughing Laughing Laughing

Take note, SgButt is a f liar and fake stories creator.   

USA = the WORLD?????  Thinking Rotfl

(26-04-2024, 05:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I never say they are righteous US is in fact wrong to support Israel killings jn Gaza that is downright evil even Amaricans are protesting against govt.

Going by your logic, China be friend with Russia is not right for supporting an aggressor. Ok, I can accept that. But when you Single out China in this way, you make it sound like Israel supporters are saints. And you brought in HK to support your argument which you did not present any fact but simply saying HK ppl turn against China because they hate China and similar to Taiwan they don't want to be under China. Clearly, you are conveniently ignoring the fact that majority of HK ppl who stayed on and 60% of Taiwanese voted against DPP are not supporting your argument, why didn't your respect them and only side the minority? 

Why you didn't condemn India? India also a big fan of Russia and supporting Russia's economy for them to fight in the war, why only single out China? clearly your action is not to stand up for the truth as you would like to claim but is an action of vilifying.
[+] 2 users Like gordongekko's post

A gd for nothing not worth spending time to argue with him

He hates china simply because he'd lost heavily in china stocks