China just made a Tok Kong video about its Aircraft Carrier plan...

(08-01-2023, 09:53 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  孫子兵法
DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION DECEPTION AND ESPIONAGE
only if u attended the SCHOOL OF INFORMATION DECEPTION AND ESPIONAGE
only then you understand [/size]WE ALL ATE THE APPLE

Errr...I must confess I am no expert in "DECEPTION AND ESPIONAGE" nor your little inventive Sun Tzu story... However, I know the basic difference between a "fighter jet" and a helicopter.. 

Remember this ?

(08-01-2023, 11:19 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  US navy also does not operate those fighter jets
in fact it is the US Air Force on US Navy Carrier

Speaking of information, not so long ago...Liaoning Carrier Strike Group was seen on exercise just 600 km away from Guam.
This is the furthest known Chinese PLAN has ever conducted its exercise with its carrier battle group...and so close to one of US key base in the Pacific. 600km is well within the Chinese strike group's effective combat radius...

Recon photo of Liaoning group last Dec by JSDF.
[Image: My-project-1-9.jpg]

[Image: jsdf-guam-cv16.png]

(08-01-2023, 10:19 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errr...I must confess I am no expert in "DECEPTION AND ESPIONAGE" nor your little inventive Sun Tzu story... However, I know the basic difference between a "fighter jet" and a helicopter.. 

Remember this ?

US Air Force Ranks and change of command is difference from US Navy

US Navy commands cooperates with US air Force commands

孫子兵法 is written by 孫子 himself i dont have to reinvert that

(08-01-2023, 10:42 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  US Air Force Ranks and is difference from US Navy

Why would you be concern with how American does their "change of command" when the reality is the World has Changed along with the dynamics of military balance against their "peer competitors" ? Sorry. I lost you again with your another Sun Tzu story when the fact the US seems to be facing a new reality - Haven't you been reading news lately ? 

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202212/1282934.shtml

(08-01-2023, 10:49 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Why would you be concern with how American does their "change of command" when the reality is the World has Changed along with the dynamics of military balance against their "peer competitors" ?  

[Image: yes-yes-yes-yes.gif]

(08-01-2023, 10:49 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Sorry. I lost you again with your another Sun Tzu story when the fact the US seems to be facing a new reality - Haven't you been reading news lately ? 

Manthink Wrote:Liaoning Carrier Strike Group was seen on exercise just 600 km away from Guam.

using 孫子兵法
as long as it is not near midway or near california
it is all......................

[Image: good-evil.gif]

(08-01-2023, 10:57 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  using 孫子兵法 as long as it is not near midway or near california  it is all......................

Why the need to be "near midway or near california" when all you need is to show up near your competitor's  military base that itself is far far away from California ?  Wink

Haven't u notice even the Jap official map of that area says Guam is "occupied" by America ?
Don't need a PhD in Art of War to understand what that means.   Big Grin

(08-01-2023, 11:12 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Why the need to be "near midway or near california" when all you need is to show up near your competitor's  military base that itself is far far away from California ?  Wink

Haven't u notice even the Jap official map of that area says Guam is "occupied" by America ?
Don't need a PhD in  Art of War to understand what that means.   Big Grin

(08-01-2023, 11:12 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Why the need to be "near midway or near california" when all you need is to show up near your competitor's  military base that itself is far far away from California ?  Wink

Don't need a PhD in  Art of War to understand what that means.   Big Grin

Guam like Hawaii is now occupied by Americans.  And these islands are strongly fortified.......... Laughing

(08-01-2023, 11:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Guam like Hawaii is now occupied by Americans.  And these islands are strongly fortified.......... Laughing

Ayoyo..you are making that same mistake like the AMTK did over 80 years ago with "fortress" colonial island...
I am sure  grotesqueness  will agree w me like he does now... Big Grin

Still don't know? Let me recommend u this Book:

[Image: 29275274.jpg]

(08-01-2023, 11:33 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Ayoyo..you are making that same mistake like the AMTK did over 80 years ago with "fortress" colonial island...
I am sure  grotesqueness  will agree w me like he does now... Big Grin

Still don't know? Let me recommend u this Book:

[Image: 29275274.jpg]
yes
using 孫子兵法

mistake got to made in order to win the war

just like pearl harbor

(08-01-2023, 11:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Guam like Hawaii is now occupied by Americans.  And these islands are strongly fortified.......... Laughing

Sg was "strongly fortified" by Brits before Japs came in!  Laughing  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(09-01-2023, 12:30 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sg was "strongly fortified" by Brits before Japs came in!  Laughing  Rotfl

brit purposefully made those mistake in order to meet them at india burma border where there indian solders are very well trained there

(09-01-2023, 12:28 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes using 孫子兵法 mistake got to made in order to win the war just like pearl harbor

(09-01-2023, 12:36 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  brit purposefully made those mistake in order to meet them at india burma border where there indian solders are very well trained there

LOL! Can see why grotesqueness troll is loosing steam...At least he started trying hard to differentiate between "a jet fighter" and helicopter early on.. Laughing

(09-01-2023, 01:42 AM)Manthink Wrote:  LOL! Can see why grotesqueness troll is loosing steam...At least he started trying hard to differentiate between "a jet fighter" and helicopter early on.. Laughing

i never did any differentiaton on "a jet fighter" and helicopter

where did i state any differentiaton

where ? which line? HUH?!

BOZO!

(09-01-2023, 01:49 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i never did any differentiaton on "a jet fighter" and helicopter
where did i state any differentiatonwhere ? which line? HUH?!BOZO!
Oh pardon me. I must have unwittingly struck a nerve...
So tell us : Which "fighter jet" were you talking about previously ?

(08-01-2023, 11:19 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  US navy also does not operate those fighter jets
in fact it is the US Air Force on US Navy Carrier

(09-01-2023, 02:44 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Oh pardon me. I must have unwittingly struck a nerve...
So tell us : Which "fighter jet" were you talking about previously ?

hello hello

you motherfarker english deciphering is motherfarker poor or what

i am talking about fighter jet

not differentiating helicopter and fighter jet

you farking retarded or what

(09-01-2023, 07:04 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  hello hello  you motherfarker english deciphering is motherfarker poor or what i am talking about fighter jet
not differentiating helicopter and fighter jet  you farking retarded or what

Oh dear - you are indeed pissed.

Let's recall what I have shared - perhaps this can help improve your memory on what "fighter jet" you were trying to describe;

Notice the Chinese so far only operates J-11 in last 10 years of carrier experience ?
https://youtu.be/c1vzU-5rBWc

(09-01-2023, 01:42 AM)Manthink Wrote:  LOL! Can see why grotesqueness troll is loosing steam...At least he started trying hard to differentiate between "a jet fighter" and helicopter early on.. Laughing

let refer to the farking allegation you made again
you motherfarker

i never did any differentiaton on "a jet fighter" and helicopter

so please state...
where did i made and state the differentiaton

where ? which line? HUH?!

u motherfarker BOZO!

BOZO!

(09-01-2023, 12:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  let refer to the farking allegation you made again you motherfarker i never did any differentiaton on "a jet fighter" and helicopter
so please state...where did i made and state the differentiaton where ? which line? HUH?! u motherfarker BOZO!

Oh dear... grotesqueness not happy liao...Not going help in you posting leh.. Sad to see u abandon basic Sun Tzu Wisdom so quickly...Perhaps his little known advise can help .... Big Grin

[Image: 8e6ec93a99acc62275fa0747193e35f1.jpg]

Before that ....
(08-01-2023, 10:57 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  ...using 孫子兵法...

You argue with true blue work in lawyer office kopi kia very triggered hor
https://media.tenor.com/4Ll5Ke6WN6oAAAAM...pidity.gif

(09-01-2023, 05:51 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  You argue with true blue work in lawyer office kopi kia very triggered hor
https://media.tenor.com/4Ll5Ke6WN6oAAAAM...pidity.gif

Oh... grotesqueness  works in a law firm ?

That may explain why he gets pissed so easily... Big Grin

Dont laugh!

https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/military...navigation

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Dont laugh hor!

https://eurasiantimes.com/two-us-navy-wa...diego-bay/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I know you want to laugh!

U.S. Navy’s Costliest Carrier Was Delivered Without Elevators to Lift Bombs

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...lift-bombs

Manthink Wrote:LOL! Can see why grotesqueness troll is loosing steam...At least he started trying hard to differentiate between "a jet fighter" and helicopter early on.. Laughing

hey hey hey

hello hello

dont happy you fark your mother backside hole and not happy fark your mother cheeby

dont sukar sukar change hole

let refer to the farking allegation you made again
you motherfarker
i never did any differentiaton on "a jet fighter" and helicopter
so please state...
where did i made and state the differentiaton
where ?
which line?
HUH?!
u motherfarker BOZO!

(08-01-2023, 10:42 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  US Air Force Ranks and change of command is difference from US Navy

孫子兵法 is written by 孫子 himself i dont have to reinvert that.

Actually not very correct hor. Rotfl
你忘了还有个孙膑 leh.

(09-01-2023, 06:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  孫子兵法 is written by 孫子 himself i dont have to reinvert that.

Actually not very correct hor. Rotfl
你忘了还有个孙膑 leh.

aiyah

you want more detail than go to Wiki 

i am not here to debate the detail of 孫子兵法 

nor am i here to open up the context of 孫子兵法 

The Art of War - Wikipedia

孙子兵法有十三篇 还是八十二篇, it is still a difficult question to answer hor.

How come 82 become 13? Why har?
Shd be more than 1 author right?

[Image: 9-C130538-7-DA6-4067-AEE5-C598-FD91-E515.jpg]

Now the more logical guess is, originated by 孙武, completed by 孙膑。