China may ban world cup broadcast as maskless spectators spark anger

It cause the people to realize rest of the world is back to normal while Chinese citizens are still stuck undner endless draconian measures with no way out.

To solve this the CCP maybe forced to remove world cup broadcast so that Chinese people are kept in the dark.

Weibo user from Shaanxi province said they were “disappointed” in their country.

https://hongkongfp.com/2022/11/23/maskle...vid-china/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl  When a country is lead by a moron..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

Hee Hee Hee Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-11-2022, 06:53 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl  When a country is lead by a moron..

Agreed, US
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Pls do not politicalize world cup....they should allow Russia to take part world cup....LOL!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

They are returning back.. Oh no

(25-11-2022, 06:53 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl  When a country is lead by a moron..

Why you like that scold XJP!!!???

Simi lead by moron?? XJP = Moron??

(25-11-2022, 09:04 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Why you like that scold XJP!!!???

Simi lead by moron?? XJP = Moron??

Looks like XJP is moving towards that name......... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(25-11-2022, 06:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It cause the people to realize rest of the world is back to normal while Chinese citizens are still stuck undner endless draconian measures with no way out.

To solve this the CCP maybe forced to remove world cup broadcast so that Chinese people are kept in the dark.

Don't need to ban, China broadcasters blur the spectators ... Absurdity beyond moron level

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[Image: breaking-up-glass-heart-jq5lx2ebsrtdtdbb.gif]

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

not becos of maskless spectators
it gives the Truth not my truth ur truth THE TRUTH
China is retooling for war