China mortgage boycott spreads - update on situation

The boycott themselves represent only 1% of total mortgages.

If you recall the financial crisis it started with subprime which was small part of the housing loan market.
That was the tip of the iceberg

Once the problem start and property price start falling buyers use the escape clause in the mortgages that releases them from their obligation once they allow banks to foreclosure. Basically they dump their property to the bank and walk away when the property had negative equity. Once they abandon the property they neighborhood become like ghost towns and the property became worthless selling for a fraction.

Above is unlikely to happen in China.

What is happening is the crisis is spreading from Evengrade to blue chip developers like Vanke  who saw the bonds plunge last week.

Situation is turning very risky.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-07-2022, 09:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The boycott themselves represent only 1% of total mortgages.

If you recall the financial crisis it started with subprime which was small part of the housing loan market.
That was the tip of the iceberg

Once the problem start and property price start falling buyers use the escape clause in the mortgages that releases them from their obligation once they allow banks to foreclosure. Basically they dump their property to the bank and walk away when the property had negative equity. Once they abandon the property they neighborhood become like ghost towns and the property became worthless selling for a fraction.

Above is unlikely to happen in China.

What is happening is the crisis is spreading from Evengrade to blue chip developers like Vanke  who saw the bonds plunge last week.

Situation is turning very risky.

So will HK and China stock market crash tomorrow?

Ignore China Update - they are part of the west's propaganda machinery to defame China and spread misinformation. The others are China Insight, Millennium, Hindustan Times - these are like CNN ABC Bloomberg BBC and many more.

To get a more accurate picture of China go to Redacted, Numuves, Sky News Australia, Cyrus Janssen, AJ+ and many more ...

Watch this by Al jazeera Plus where according to the West China is Bad for EVERYTHING AND Blame China for EVERYTHING!

https://youtu.be/KuPuXAUXZjY
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(17-07-2022, 09:51 PM)winbig Wrote:  So will HK and China stock market crash tomorrow?

See how Dow rally n Hsi n hst crash last fri is likely clear indication Monday trade jialat. No good news over weekend too

(09-07-2022, 01:19 PM)kokee Wrote:  china today everywhere default housing loan, auction property, abandon uncompleted property by developers, developers default USD loan & ton more.
negative asset all over china today, dump fast & run at any price.

全国房产断供4000万套,法拍房超过1000万套。百姓供不起了怎么办

1%? probably only the 300+ projects of unfinished property!
as above, there are almost 50 millions abandon to pay housing loan in china today excluding those unfinished units, if including probably can hit 60 mil or more!

china property already game over, who will still buy property now? especially new development!
who will pay money for property now? pay & throw into drain yet need to pay for life?
If no one buy property now, what happen to china developers & banks? crash!
what happen to china economy? whole world know how huge in china property contribute to china GDP growth in last 10-20 yrs!! nall gone!
debt burst, bubble burst & china property gone!
already >300 projects stop paying housing loan to banks, more to come.
generally whole china affected now!

超过300个全中国各省市烂尾楼盘停贷汇总抢先看;无数房地产供应商小微企业被拖欠,不得不变卖家产,纷纷集体停贷停工

(18-07-2022, 12:50 AM)Zannn Wrote:  See how Dow rally n Hsi n hst crash last fri is likely clear indication Monday trade jialat. No good news over weekend too

What are you talking about. HSI has already crashed for 2y+rs and China index 1.5yrs. Evergrande stock already collapsed to zero so has Shimao. So for HK an ld china markets are not at the peakl and falling. They are just crawling around at the bottom waiting.

If china bank crisis spread banks like CCB, ICBC etc will be great opportunities like once in a lifetime.

The china property sector has  deteriorated to this point and still sinking. It is a.great cleansing to reduce numbee of developers .... No

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-07-2022, 05:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What are you talking about. HSI has already crashed for 2y+rs and China index 1.5yrs. Evergrande stock already collapsed to zero so has Shimao. So for HK an ld china markets are not at the peakl and falling. They are just crawling around at the bottom waiting.

If china bank crisis spread banks like CCB, ICBC etc will be great opportunities like once in a lifetime.

The china property sector has  deteriorated to this point and still sinking. It is a.great cleansing to reduce numbee of developers .... No

you call to buy china banks stock around 1 month ago, where is your list, counter, quantity, date, time & price!!

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-I-have-started...ing-Crisis

how? Cityhantam true or not?
u join them yet?

(18-07-2022, 05:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What are you talking about. HSI has already crashed for 2y+rs and China index 1.5yrs. Evergrande stock already collapsed to zero so has Shimao. So for HK an ld china markets are not at the peakl and falling. They are just crawling around at the bottom waiting.

My reply is short term view to weather Monday Hsi n China will crash or not dude. Not long term le. Looking at IG HS tech, more than 90% are long, this actually present good meat for big boys to quick gain wipe long. Long term 90 long mean everyone knows and is actually long for the long term.

The short term fear is huge, hs tech falls more than 2.5% straight at open last Friday night when Dow open trade, only got rescue by Dow rally.

Sgbutt is also listening to rumours and propagating rumours!  Angry

(18-07-2022, 08:49 AM)Zannn Wrote:  My reply is short term view to weather Monday Hsi n China will crash or not dude. Not long term le. Looking at IG HS tech, more than 90% are long, this actually present good meat for big boys to quick gain wipe long. Long term 90 long mean everyone knows and is actually long for the long term.

The short term fear is huge, hs tech falls more than 2.5% straight at open last Friday night when Dow open trade, only got rescue by Dow rally.

Keeps falling after open positive, short term no govt help will be disastrous, looking to crash thru last Fri low 4325

When Ukraine Russia war started there was a 'bank run' in Moscow people queque to get their $$$# out. Subside. Now China sees same 'bank run' in Henan likely to spread across the country. Only these 2 countries can the govt control them because these 2 have authoritarian regimes. Another unregulated regime is the crypto world with the implosion of terrausd (Do Kwon in Singapore) collapsed sending popping sound to all those lenders and borrowers. Decentralised regime should not have any bail outs as it is decentralised. All those venture funds, hedge funds, institution funds - they invest with their eyes wide open in such stablecoins- should just swallow their lossess. MAS must go hard on Three Arrows Capital (bosses no where to be found) a Singapore set up.

The boycott wave has caused banking stock to lose 500 billion RMB or SGD 100 billion in market capital.

The banking index has fallen for three straight sessions. The bank index fell 2.29% on July 13, 2.1% on July 14, and 0.88% on July 15. The market value fell by 500 billion in three days.

https://finance.sina.com.cn/stock/market...1738.shtml

(13-07-2022, 02:08 PM)kokee Wrote:  china both  internal & external debt super huge.
plus ton china people want to run road & transfer their asset & money out of china, almost all investment & fund also want to run road fast.
no money to pay back now, crisis will explode!!

7.12 【中國三十萬億債務違約?】三大政策銀行債券遭美資大量拋售,揭發國開行將被制裁?四萬億美元債隨時冇得還!

Now hit badly is not stock, is china banks bond in global market kena dump!
stock will be next wave, when it starts to dump!

政策性银行的巨大风险

Bankrupt loser kokee howling

Who let the slave kokee and stooge’s out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof

https://media.tenor.com/images/302dfbdab.../tenor.gif

Dogs howling

How many China's banks have collapsed?  Thinking Rotfl