China tech stocks surge in US trading...

Massive good news ...many stocks up > 5%>

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Seems everyone gave up on China Tech.
Today I was also thinking of giving up. ..all the doom gloom.....really make it hard to stay the course.

There seem be not even the faintest hope of things improving.

But......

https://fortune.com/2022/08/24/china-int...ie-munger/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Any gd news?

(24-08-2022, 11:53 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Any gd news?

China old people steal food.

Smile

(24-08-2022, 11:53 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Any gd news?

The news is the China tech stocks is surging.

As for the reason, in recent days shorting China tech was the easiest game in town...people went overboard ...with massive short positions, it jusT takes a hair to trigger a rush to cover and these stocks to surge.

Could be rumors China regulators struck a deal to stop delisting of China tech....or maybe jack maa is allowed to show his face on national TV or something said by China official...does not matter not important

Not a good sign with China and HK sides slumping and US side surging. Think the Brokers r closing their loan stocks for shorting, preparing 4 delistings. US Shortists taking last chance to take profit by covering their shorting position.

(24-08-2022, 11:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Massive good news ...many stocks up > 5%too early to be happy>

is only a dead cat bounce for china teck stocks

hsi is dropping everyday this mth already dropped >1000 pts

(25-08-2022, 08:44 AM)talky Wrote:  hsi is dropping everyday this mth already dropped >1000 pts

You may be right. Many of China's problems look severe and serious. Like the housing crisis looks even bigger than Lehman  crisis as China has 30% GDP in housing.

For this reason I believe long term bills like Ray Dalio and Softbank have given up ...

(25-08-2022, 12:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The news is the China tech stocks is surging.

As for the reason, in recent days shorting China tech was the easiest game in town...people went overboard ...with massive short positions, it jusT takes a hair to trigger a rush to cover and these stocks to surge.

Could be rumors China regulators struck a deal to stop delisting of China tech....or maybe jack maa is allowed to show his face on national TV or something said by China official...does not matter not important

How did u derived there were massive shorts? Actually 95% of investors on IG are still long on HSTech, not like u said most have give up. Wat this mean is that there are still lots of long to be slaughtered. 95% are like u still having hope and yet to give up bro. Who u think the big hands will slaughter? Long or short?

(25-08-2022, 09:55 AM)Zannn Wrote:  How did u derived there were massive shorts? Actually 95% of investors on IG are still long on HSTech, not like u said most have give up. Wat this mean is that there are still lots of long to be slaughtered. 95% are like u still having hope and yet to give up bro. Who u think the big hands will slaughter? Long or short?

Hi these come from else where not IG.

(25-08-2022, 11:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hi these come from else where not IG.

But my point here is if IG is 95% long, the sentiment across every platforms will mostly be about the same. So the crowd is still with u holding long. With such huge longs in market, how will big hands plan their move to make money? Long together?

Looking like US is surging

(24-08-2022, 11:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Seems everyone gave up on China Tech.
Today I was also thinking of giving up. ..all the doom gloom.....really make it hard to stay the course.

But......

I have been accumulating

(25-08-2022, 12:24 PM)Zannn Wrote:  But my point here is if IG is 95% long, the sentiment across every platforms will mostly be about the same. So the crowd is still with u holding long. With such huge longs in market, how will big hands plan their move to make money? Long together?

His elsewhere now also some voodoo source.

Smile

(25-08-2022, 12:45 PM)halya Wrote:  I have been accumulating

Clapping Clapping Clapping

(24-08-2022, 11:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Seems everyone gave up on China Tech.

But......

BYD is a good stock…great potential

(25-08-2022, 02:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  BYD is a good stock…great potential

WAIT TILL RSI WK CHART DROP TO 30 N BOUNCE UP NOW RSI BELOW 50% MARK N COMING DOWN.
BOLLINBER BAND IS OPEMING UP ON THE DOWN SIDE,
WAIT WAIT WAIT

The market run up very fast so unless you bought earlier the train zoom past the station without giving a chance to board.

Some stocks like EV and autos have not move because of Sichuan power issue. These are likely to go away next week when the back up plants are activated so kne can buy stocks like Great Wall and BYD ans CATL ahead of their recovery

(25-08-2022, 02:55 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Alibaba ran down very fast after you bought earlier

35 Alibaba@156.1 30 Aug 2021(ADDED)
36. Alibaba@165.5 9 Sep 2021(Added)
37. Alibaba@157.7 13 Sep 2021(Added)

Stupid fcuk!

I bought down until 80$ but i am not keen on 
Hindsight.

I admit  I do make mistakes and have losses. Chjna is a very high risk area with massive gains and losses.

I also have gains. Like Sp corp which went up 200% jn one day 2 days ago and was one of my annual pick for 2022 in sg market.

Do  I regret investing in China? 

Knowing market has fallen one on hindsight wished not to have entered the market. Everything is easy of one acquire ability to predict the future.  The market is not easy for me as I have not acquired that skill. 

I expect to continue to have big winners and losers jn the china market.

(25-08-2022, 03:52 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  You where got money to buy stocks?

Born poor, no income

Not possible for poor jobless scums like you to average BABA all the way down to 80

To be able to average down, you must have spare cash

You are just using this forum to masturbate your ego with fictitious trades

Just like you SembMarine bets, all are fakes, made up to masturbate your ego

Not that I mind watching you making a fool of yourself

I just have to expose your lies

All the trades are made and real.
All losses are real.losses and I have to endure there.
My money is from business and some good fortune in several multi baggers. One shopify up 800% and the other iFast up 1000%.but j sold only at 700%...both j have sold before the stocks went down.

I have quite a few  investments that double.and tripled. Li Ning and BYD, propnex, Hour Glass, sp corp, sembcorp, etc because they went well there is not much jnterest for people to talk about these.

(25-08-2022, 04:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All the trades are made and real.
All losses are real.losses and I have to endure there.
My money is from business and some good fortune in several multi baggers. One shopify up 800% and the other iFast up 1000%.but j sold only at 700%...both j have sold before the stocks went down.

I have quite a few  investments that double.and tripled. Li Ning and BYD, propnex, Hour Glass, sp corp, sembcorp, etc because they went well there is not much jnterest for people to talk about these.

No matter what, I will support Topsage…I know him since CNA forum days and he’s still active while many others are left.